Why does Jow Forums hate UBI when it’s in your own economic interests?

Why don’t you want Yangbuxs Jow Forums?

Yang gang or don’t bang

Attached: FA4F7617-21B8-43CD-A421-07C968E9FB8D.jpg (630x630, 76K)

Just a friendly reminder for those falling for the Yang Gang discord trannys.

GUN CONTROL
>have to register every firearm
>can not buy a semi-automatic rifle unless youve been licensed to own a pistol for 1 YEAR
>ban supressors
>Ban high-capacity magazines
>Require submission of fingerprints & DNA to the FBI
>Anyone with a history of violence, domestic abuse, or violent mental illness would be restricted from gun license.
>wants "smart guns" locked to fingerprint (guaranteed to make gun less reliable)
>implement a federal buyback program (for all the guns he will BAN)
PAID perental leave
>requiring employers to offer at least 9 months of paid family leave
Cuck Nuke Authority
>The power to launch a nuclear attack shouldn’t rest with a single individual (wants VP & Chief of Staff to have say too. wasting time in a 6 minute response window)
ZONING
>Fuck the home owners & "start taking the needs of renters & those who would be interested in moving into areas e.g. cheap getto nigger housing.
PRO LGBTQ
>Sexual orientation & gender identity should be protected classes under the law, SAY MY PRONOUN OR JAIL!
BORDER SECURITY
>PATHWAY TO CITIZENSHIP for illegals. Anti wall.
MUH WAGE GAP
>this faggot actually believes the wage gap exists "fight for equal pay"
UBI (universal basic income)
>Automation will soon take 10's of MILLIONS of jobs. Yangs solution is UBI $1000pm for everyone will not only get wiped out via inflation, its already a barely livable wage. NEETS on it will barely afford to live, & turn to crime to get all the shit they cant afford, drug use to numb their meaningless boring existance. You will be unemployed & too poor to do ANYTHING but exist.
PRO ABORTION
>Appoint judges who support a woman’s right to choose to kill their child. Access to birth control should be provided to all Americans (more gibs)
MORE GIBS for single parents
>further incentivize the break down the of the nuclear family.
POLICE "Fake News"
>Introduce penalties for speech

Attached: 1552013268844.png (700x350, 266K)

Haha little Wang can only gib 1,000 while big dick Todd gibs 2,000. Eat a truck load of dicks tranny.

Because I want them too and will invade your country if you create them.

t. average Latin-American

>Yang gang

my economic interest is in having a strong economy, not giving everybody funny money for nothing. yang is a glow in thr dark chink (nigger).

sage

>domestic abuse

- oh officer my boyfriend slapped me in the face once!
- well, no guns for him them!!!

*then

fix'd

I thought that was Gilbert Gottfried for a second

Attached: 1551584665896.jpg (600x800, 99K)

Late stage Capitalism is unstable at this current state

Because im white, my vote isnt for sale.

Try niggers, obama bought their votes with phones.

>Slightly extra pay
>communism

Lol you still have to work to get decent money

Keep talking, future bullet sponges.

Todd Barry is clearly better. Met him once, best moment of my life.

>Imagine being such a faggot that you think paying for shills on 4 chan was going to get you elected.
YFW

Whites as a group would lose money if neet bucks were handed out. Whites make up the vast majority of the middle class, the middle class would be the ones paying for UBI. Just like every other tax.

Day of the guillotine is coming

Hitler was the same on gun control though...

Attached: Kazuma.png (782x602, 851K)

Oligarchy is more stable than Democracy.
Tax the poor, give to the rich.
We can build our way up to Timocracy, and then Philosopher kings.

Attached: 149188-004-7D1AD672.jpg (193x300, 9K)

I may not vote Trump this go 'round... but there's no way in hell I'd ever vote for a gun grabbin' gook. Welcome to Flavortown bitch.

Attached: discordtakesonpolrd2.gif (482x200, 2.65M)

>Brings a guillotine to a gunfight
Makes sense, since you don't understand the market anyway.

> single issue voter
Sounds like you vote against your own economic interests m8 because of a dumb overblown single issue

why vote yang when Todd gives double the amount? Seriously what possible reason could you not vote Todd? $2000>$1000, Todd>yang

FD is funded by VAT but it's not going to be mostly on middle america, middle america isn't even college educated

Will drone all you incels anyway

We just don't want NEETbux from an untrustworthy chinaman. I'm voting for Todd who is offering TWICE as much as little yang

Attached: ToddBerry2020.png (615x405, 186K)

Hitler would have taken your guns faster than this guy