Dump Trump, Adopt Yang Gang

fuck this orange cunt, we need new and young face to america, and its should be andrew yang,
free fucking money, no gun and tax day is holyday

Attached: 97b.jpg (680x383, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yang2020.com/policies/right-privacy-abortion-contraception/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>free fucking money
Debt currency = price inflation

Can't Yin the Yang

Attached: 1551914433780.gif (400x400, 902K)

>muh gibs
nigger tier

Just a friendly reminder for those falling for the Yang Gang discord trannys.

GUN CONTROL
>have to register every firearm
>can not buy a semi-automatic rifle unless youve been licensed to own a pistol for 1 YEAR
>ban supressors
>Ban high-capacity magazines
>Require submission of fingerprints & DNA to the FBI
>Anyone with a history of violence, domestic abuse, or violent mental illness would be restricted from gun license.
>wants "smart guns" locked to fingerprint (guaranteed to make gun less reliable)
>implement a federal buyback program (for all the guns he will BAN)
PAID perental leave
>requiring employers to offer at least 9 months of paid family leave
Cuck Nuke Authority
>The power to launch a nuclear attack shouldn’t rest with a single individual (wants VP & Chief of Staff to have say too. wasting time in a 6 minute response window)
ZONING
>Fuck the home owners & "start taking the needs of renters & those who would be interested in moving into areas e.g. cheap getto nigger housing.
PRO LGBTQ
>Sexual orientation & gender identity should be protected classes under the law, SAY MY PRONOUN OR JAIL!
BORDER SECURITY
>PATHWAY TO CITIZENSHIP for illegals. Anti wall.
MUH WAGE GAP
>this faggot actually believes the wage gap exists "fight for equal pay"
UBI (universal basic income)
>Automation will soon take 10's of MILLIONS of jobs. Yangs solution is UBI $1000pm for everyone will not only get wiped out via inflation, its already a barely livable wage. NEETS on it will barely afford to live, & turn to crime to get all the shit they cant afford, drug use to numb their meaningless boring existance. You will be unemployed & too poor to do ANYTHING but exist.
PRO ABORTION
>Appoint judges who support a woman’s right to choose to kill their child. Access to birth control should be provided to all Americans (more gibs)
MORE GIBS for single parents
>further incentivize the break down the of the nuclear family.
POLICE "Fake News"
>Introduce penalties for speech

Sorry I had to pee.

>no goy you're supposed to pay, not the other way around

>Imagine being such a massive faggot that you think that paying people to shill for you on 4 chan was going to get you elected.....

Todd gives double the amount of yang and is also not a gungrabbing chink. Why would I vote little wang rather than The Big Rod?

Truth!
Dare not ye weak in stature to trod on Todd. ~bible

Worlds going to shit. 1/3 of the workforce gone in 11 years. We're fucked and only Yang can even begin to make a dent in the problem.

Boomers watch out zoomers got shooters.

Attached: D1G1KSRW0AAxt5I.jpg (851x1135, 201K)

i even don't know yang, idiont crap

Todd is a wh*toid controlled opposition faggot. Move over the wh*toids age is over

My allegiance to Trump has been wavering but, this Yang shillery is such an obvious attempt to divide the Republicans I'll vote for Trump out of spite.

Oh look, another aspiring NEET cuck posting support for this Yang faggot so he can collect NEETbux and eat tendies.

Kys faggot

Attached: 32e467fda942b4dea1884674949750efdf8657c8.gif (500x283, 1.99M)

Yang is ok with abortion. No, thank you.
yang2020.com/policies/right-privacy-abortion-contraception/

>Everyone gets $1000/month
>Prices surge because no liberal retard understands basic principles of macroeconomics

Derp derp yang gang

Andrew Yang will be the 2012 Ron Paul. Cult following that won’t make it past 50% of Primary candidates

This. I'm voting for Trump and donating $1,000 out of my personal bank account every month and sending it to BASED Israel.

MIGA

at least this is something different. got sick of the trump shit.

YANG GANG COPE THREAD

Attached: 1552018469343.png (951x741, 168K)

YANG GANG COPE THREAD

Attached: 1552018651968.png (778x499, 54K)

UMMM

YANG GANG???

OLD NEWS SWEETY

NOW

WE

WIELD

TODD RODDS

AND SMITE THE PATHETIC 1 INCH COCK YANG GANG

Attached: ((.jpg (800x600, 67K)