TRUMP IS ABOUT TO INTERVENE IN VENEZUELA

TRUMP IS ABOUT TO INTERVENE IN VENEZUELA

Attached: 1552018534832.png (628x605, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/453114-us-threatens-secondary-sanctions-venezuela/
worldview.stratfor.com/article/us-naval-update-map-march-7-2019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah, we don't have the money or will.

How the fuck is any of that relevant to the American people?

Your kike president wants to waste money protecting Israel

Good.

Then the Lord said to Moses, “Stretch out your hand toward the sky so that darkness spreads over Egypt—darkness that can be felt.” So Moses stretched out his hand toward the sky, and total darkness covered all Egypt for three days. No one could see anyone else or move about for three days. Yet all the Israelites had light in the places where they lived.

The Plague of Locusts
Then the Lord said to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh, for I have hardened his heart and the hearts of his officials so that I may perform these signs of mine among them that you may tell your children and grandchildren how I dealt harshly with the Egyptians and how I performed my signs among them, and that you may know that I am the Lord.”

So Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh and said to him, “This is what the Lord, the God of the Hebrews, says: ‘How long will you refuse to humble yourself before me? Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will bring locusts into your country tomorrow. They will cover the face of the ground so that it cannot be seen. They will devour what little you have left after the hail, including every tree that is growing in your fields. They will fill your houses and those of all your officials and all the Egyptians—something neither your parents nor your ancestors have ever seen from the day they settled in this land till now.’” Then Moses turned and left Pharaoh.

Attached: 1540664049903.png (830x600, 909K)

it acutallyy good for canada to delay and sanction funny enough

Attached: IMG_20190307_231932.jpg (1024x645, 80K)

The End of the American (((Empire)))

Trump invades Venezuela
Russia declares war
Trump immediately surrenders
The bear leaves its cave forever

Attached: 1549708955693.jpg (2262x1523, 1.08M)

The Plague of Frogs
Seven days passed after the Lord struck the Nile.

[a]Then the Lord said to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh and say to him, ‘This is what the Lord says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will send a plague of frogs on your whole country. The Nile will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs. The frogs will come up on you and your people and all your officials.’”

It keeps the commies out of this hemisphere. This is not a zog war. This is about strategic placement of superpower forces. Last thung we want is a russian/chinese military base in south america.

Imagine that. The Ziopig cuckold does whatever his Jew owners tell him to. How completely unsurprising.

HE'S GONNA SAY IT!

>we
Fuck off ziopig

>sanction anyone and everyone that does business with the maduro government
>it's all maduros fault!
>we need regime change now!!¡

I'm beyond tired of these kikes and the retards that fall for their lies.

neocon don, fucking based amirite!! awooooo!

we're fighting them there so we don't have to fight them here! Zognald is absolutely based for spreading liberty.

these communist rats are about to get smashed, it's going to be beautiful

>US threatens ‘secondary sanctions’ against those who refuse to back its Venezuela coup
>The international community must choose sides wisely in the Venezuelan conflict, the curator of US intervention in the Latin American country, special envoy Elliott Abrams, suggested on Tuesday, noting that Washington would not limit itself to economic sanctions just against the Maduro government, but against all who chose to support him.
>“Secondary sanctions, it’s clearly a possibility,” Abrams said at a press conference, warning that a decision to sanction third party countries “would depend on the conduct of the [Venezuelan] regime over time.”
rt.com/news/453114-us-threatens-secondary-sanctions-venezuela/

Everyone knows Trump is an establishment kike, but he's going full-blown glow in the dark now.

Attached: cia.jpg (1280x720, 418K)

every president needs a war or two.

It's all a CIA psyop. Theres videos on youtube and liveleak that show stocked grocery stores full of food. the people there are not starving. The cia is air dropping insurgents to stir shit up to create a fake revolution.

>migapedes don't realize this will result in millions of refugees pouring into America
Did you fucking learn nothing from Libya?

Our ships are too far away. We won't do it without air cover.

worldview.stratfor.com/article/us-naval-update-map-march-7-2019

Attached: 3rd ID Infantrywomen.jpg (1406x777, 160K)

Wasnt there some foretelling of some happening because of the 777th day in office

How many times has this thread been made. Remember when that mustached mother fucker had a piece of paper and it said "5000" and there were a week worth of threads about it and nothing happened because nothing ever fucking happens, yet you faggots sit around and reply to fucking Chink 2020 and AOC threads all day wasting your fucking life minute by minute.

The fucking absolute state of this goddamn place.