Homeland Security Shitlists

DEFEND THIS DRUMPFTARDS!!!

>But in the months that followed, journalists who covered the caravan, as well as those who offered assistance to caravan members, said they felt they had become targets of intense inspections and scrutiny by border officials.

>Now, documents leaked to NBC 7 Investigates show their fears weren’t baseless. In fact, their own government had listed their names in a secret database of targets, where agents collected information on them. Some had alerts placed on their passports, keeping at least two photojournalists and an attorney from entering Mexico to work.

>The intelligence gathering efforts were done under the umbrella of “Operation Secure Line,” the operation designated to monitor the migrant caravan, according to the source.

>Some individuals have a colored “X” over their photo, indicating whether they were arrested, interviewed, or had their visa or SENTRI pass revoked by officials.

>In addition to flagging the individuals for secondary screenings, the Homeland Security source told NBC 7 that the agents also created dossiers on each person listed.

nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Source-Leaked-Documents-Show-the-US-Government-Tracking-Journalists-and-Advocates-Through-a-Secret-Database-506783231.html
archive.fo/HTxpr

Attached: Homeland Security Database.jpg (987x557, 91K)

Attached: 0015618.jpg (2048x1365, 1.15M)

What portion of the 80,000 sealed indictments are for journalists?

Attached: eb226a9748f6fafca7a81506ff23e60b0e12f4f0e0cca8f886dd74f0b4d250c0-1.jpg (1135x818, 291K)

ive always wondered how big my file is but dont wanna file a FOIA and get myself on someone's radar in case it's not

can a glow nigger drop a hint? thanks senpai

>as well as those who offered assistance to caravan members
Boo hoo, stop supporting invaders you treasonous kikes. Show flag and sage

Attached: 1490321113619.jpg (680x550, 70K)

not a journie btw

> crying

Sorry friend you shouldnt have fucked with us. Enjoy the work camps!

Attached: 1542067632344.jpg (817x1224, 184K)

bumping for my file

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 13K)

What's wrong? You don't trust the government? Dumb faggot liberals.

Bump

If these (((journalists))) weren't useless fucking retards they'd know the NSA isn't a conspiracy theory and they aren't special.

>Helping foreigners break numerous laws both inside and outside the US gets you put on a watchlist
Holy shit! Did you know if you go to fight for ISIS you get your citizenship revoked too!?

Attached: BruhWtf.png (429x410, 21K)

c'mon guys

>Intentionally helping foreigners break immigration laws
>Whines when put on a watch list

FOIA for personal files is pretty normal. There are lawyers who specialize in that. I doubt it would get you on a shitlist if you weren't already on one. Really though the FBI's file is probably smaller than LexisNexis or DeepRoot. Private intelligence gathering is much more pervasive. If it's illegal for the government to collect they can always buy it from a private source. Or they can break the law.

ive been screaming about PRISM since it broke but you care about government spying now?
go directly to hell, do not collect 200 pounds.

SenBlumenthal is whining about journalists and immigration lawyers being “targeted” by DHS. Why are they being targeted? Because they are engaging in treason and assisting in seditious overthrow of the US by working to ensure illegals are funneled into the US and are able to vote

>NBC
o i am laffin

ok i just want to know how big my file is
i dont need page numbers
but just maybe like...a scale of how fucked i'd be if I ran for office or something

I though you got a free visa to the eu if you joined isis

prob like 21 kb since your fat and secluded

Files plural. Every private agency and some law enforcement/intelligence have files on you. Mr X attended this meeting or associated with these known criminals. For them to share this would in theory endanger ongoing criminal investigations so they won't make it public. Unless they are charging you. They might use it to blackmail you if they have evidence of some wrongdoing.

Unless you have arrests or unpaid taxes you don't have too much to worry about. Ex-girlfriends are probably a bigger concern.

You can hire some FOIA lawyer to requisition your files from those government agencies. Unless you hang out with criminals or dissidents you probably won't have a big file.

>fat
you didn't read my file, that's for sure

what happens to someone's juvenile file?

Attached: 1531923953166.png (1000x1070, 404K)

In theory it's sealed. Usually that's contingent upon good behavior as an adult. One shoplifting charge from when you were 14 isn't going to pop up as a big deal if you never fucked around again. If you were arrested with drugs at 15, 17, 18, 21, 26, and got a few violent arrests that's going to be easier for them to reach. Juvenile crimes won't hurt you running for office even if they become public. I'd be more worried about the shopkeeper who called the cops than I would some glow in the dark records clerk.

my juvenile record was published online and the sheriff's office says they don't know how the person hosting the site was able to get it. it's digitized, obviously they got it from the sheriff's office since the sheriff's office is the only one who handles those records here.

but yeah I don't have an adult record. i do imagine there's some notes on me somewhere for wrongthink

If it's public then it's out there. You won't be able to scrub it although there are reputation management companies that do that, but I think they cost a shitload. I think the best thing you could do with that is make it part of a comeback story. Horatio Alger stuff.

DeepRoot has all of your political views on file. I'm guessing dozens of other companies do too. They mostly collect it for targeted political ads though.