God why?

Has god left us? Was god ever real? Please retards i need help coming to terms with this grim disgusting reality.

Attached: cancer.jpg (690x690, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1OhhyKGBLec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i would fuck the first one, the negra degenerada que me chupa la pinga con calidad.

good lord the things i'd do with that chubby black girl on the left
i'd probably die of cumming

at least they're real women not traps faggot

Imagine the smell

Attached: 190204_adc_grid-double_lingerie.jpg (1130x574, 78K)

high carb diet, if they eat fat then they would burn fat.

>girl with the best body has the worst face
god is a sick bastard

I bet it's like when you don't take a shower for a week and rub your hand in your gooch and smell it.

Attached: 1551749397627.jpg (768x1024, 198K)

top right

Attached: 1521795392862.png (798x385, 207K)

God is real, but he is horrible. The only worthy thing you can do is liberate your Spirit, and attempt to free every man and teach them their true purpose.

top right's tummy looks like a huge schnoz

are you into that salvatore dali look?

Would unironically fuck all but the niggers and the one with red & white flowers.

What wonderful pictoral evidence as to why civilization fell and we didn't bother to stop it.

Women will do whatever they want if you allow them to, you need to tell this women that being fat is ugly. Make it clear.

Men who are into fat women are subhuman, note: i said fat not ticc. There is a difference.

Smells like halibut and aged sharp cheddar from here

God only cares for people who hold true spirituality through all the chaos of life. Only the intelligent, the wise, and the competent pull through.

And no, christfaggotry isn't the answer. That's bullshit written in a book. True spirituality is found outside of this material world.

true spirituality is found in burying your face between the tits of a chubby black girl and going "wububububububub"

The skinny black girl with the afro is hot

Support the GND. Never cut back on consumption.

Why did they throw one skinny chick in?
So weird

They all look like beached walruses

They better not lecture me on the environment when they have an ecological footprint 3 times the size of mine.

To be inclusive even though it looks like they're just throwing a bone to skinny chicks

you know, a few hundred years ago, those women would have been highly sought after. except the niggers of course, unless it was for slavery

I will fap to each one tonight.

The one on the right doesnt even need the ofher hand her belly does the work

>believing that bullshit
You know fat people were depicted in art because art was paid for by rich fat people, not because people actually were turned on by them, right?

get lost user, rubens knew we love the chub

Attached: 1280px-rubens_-_judgement_of_paris.jpg (1280x948, 226K)

>hamplanet cope

>God has left us

No. God is and was and will be always with us.

You and your people left God.

Big difference between a little bit of chub and full on fat.

bottom middle has some big juicy milkers

>copeposting
cringe

Meanwhile every depiction of ideal beauty throughout the ages depicts the ideal female form, which is not what the OP picture shows.
This is bullshit, has always been bullshit and anyone with an ounce of common sense could figure that out.
Although your dog is probably fat and you're into that

God was never there, buddy.

Otherwise Foucault would've never been born to elaborate this post-Marxist technocratic dystopia.

God left because he got sick of our shit and flooded the place. Mostly due to race mixing. Women were a mistake. He said he'd come back though. Then again my dad said the same thing and I haven't seen him since I was six. And he only went to get smokes.

If there is a God then I'd rather side with the devil.

god didnt leave us.

we left god.

repent. the end is near.

If each of these land whales has about 100kg of fat each, that's roughly the energy equivalent of 166 kg of coal. A kg of coal is about 24MJ of energy, so each land whale has an energy equivalent of 4GJ.

The country needs about 100 quads of energy every year - that's 1.055 x 10^20J. So we'd need approximately 26 billion land whales to power the country for a year.

If half the population is female and 25% of those are fat, disgusting mounds of bacon grease like the picture, we have about 40.6M lard asses available.

Since we don't want to be misogynist here, let's double that to include male fat slobs too. So about 81.25M land whales total are available for the power plants.

In the event of a national emergency, our blubber reserves would only last slightly more than a day.

Got a physics test tomorrow.

Attached: 1552019023320.jpg (1130x574, 141K)

>have fat slut fetish

I'm in heaven, I feel bad for the rest of you though.

I love fat girls!!!

One night I dreamed a dream.
As I was walking along the beach with my Lord.
Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life.
For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,
One belonging to me and one to my Lord.

After the last scene of my life flashed before me,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that at many times along the path of my life,
especially at the very lowest and saddest times,
there was only one set of footprints.

This really troubled me, so I asked the Lord about it.
"Lord, you said once I decided to follow you,
You'd walk with me all the way.
But I noticed that during the saddest and most troublesome times of my life,
there was only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why, when I needed You the most, You would leave me."

He whispered, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you
Never, ever, during your trials and testings.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
It was then that I carried you...atheists btfo."

I wish faggots would die, I liked fat bitches before it was trendy now you faggots are creating competition.

Enjoy hell nigger.

Attached: squishnigger.jpg (401x601, 63K)

I'd fuck them all and not feel bad

Attached: 1530122205086.jpg (720x566, 32K)

god is real and he hates us
beauty is dead and (((they))) killed it

Based black man dropping serious redpills about women:
youtube.com/watch?v=1OhhyKGBLec

that's just the Matriarchal society in 2k19

What bothers me more about these women than their weightiness and humourless visages is the fact they would agree to participate in such a sordid spectacle to begin with. What self-respecting man would even consider dating such a person? Embarrassing to the maximum!