GERMANY - MERKEL JUST TOLD TRUMP TO KISS HER ASS and TO FUCK OFF!!!

Merkel refuses to send Navy ships to Russia’s shores, rebuffs US pressure – report.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has allegedly stood up to pressure from Washington as she declined a proposal by Vice President Mike Pence
to send German Navy ships towards Russia’s Crimea, Bloomberg reports, citing anonymous sources familiar with the matter.
Pence allegedly wanted German ships to sail through the Kerch Strait separating Crimea from mainland Russia.
France, which was reportedly also encouraged to take part in a military maneuver off the Russian shores, refused to do it as well,
calling the potential drills an “unnecessary provocation.”

rt.com/newsline/453286-merkel-us-navy-crimea-drills/
FRANCE ALSO TOLD TRUMP TO FUCK HIMSELF. kek
TRUMP AND HIS WAR HUNGRY SWINES ADVISORS ARE GETTING FUCKED IN THE FACE. Hahahahaha
Bravo Germany! Bravo France!

Attached: donald-trump-Angela-Merkel-g7-summit.jpg (1280x853, 917K)

Wait I thought Trump and Russia were on the same side.

Ok, Germany is Russia's bitch. We knew that. They rather align themselves with the Russians, who killed millions of Germans vs. America, the ones that gave them billions in aid and helped them rebuild after the war.

Seems like a moronic strategy to me. All I know is when the EU collapses don't look to America to bail your asses out.

oil collusion with russia wasn't enough for merkel the war pig.

Show flag
A
G
E

Sounds like Merkel is a Putin Pawn. The CIA needs to run an op on her phone.

>memeflag
>pro-merkel
>plebbit spacing
>no archive
gtfo faggot

This will sound crazy. But I almost get the sense the USA is begging for Germany to say “please fuck off” so the USA can leave Europe and make it look like it was Europe’s decision. I really wonder if that’s the goal here

dude... without Day D Germany maybe could capture Moscow

>oil collusion with russia wasn't enough for merkel the war pig.
DAILY REMINDER !!!
The biggest War Pigs on this Planet are Americans.

Attached: USA-TOOL of EVIL.png (731x768, 157K)

i hope so...
tired of Germany's shit

Trump should send the military to Germany and arrest the shitbag of a Chancellor.

I hope God wills it

Lmao Ziopig Donnie is even more pathetic than Merckle

Angela Merkel must be a Russian Spy, then. That's how this works, right?

>Trump should send the military to Germany and arrest the shitbag of a Chancellor.
TRAMP should watch his back so he doesn't get arrested ...for

Attached: Best buddies.jpg (713x1024, 351K)

i thought it was because they been using all the spare boats they could to import black cock and muslim jihadists (ex-jihadists trust me.). they are booked already.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 171K)

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME????
>CLINTO TOOK 26 FLIGHTS TO ORGY ISLAND IN A PLANE NAMED LOLITA AIRLINE
>HAITIAN WEB OF PROSTITUTION FACED NO CHARGED WHEN CLINTON LANDED THERE, AFTER BEING EXPOSED AND UNDER INDICTMENT

FUCKING CUNT

RACE

WAR

NOW!!!!

NO CHARGES*

>gives billions of aid to the ussr, helping them win and invades france
>we dindu nuffin

Attached: 1532660667612.jpg (811x660, 102K)

>literally supplied russians with war equipment
>literally invaded german land
>literally plotting against germans since ww1 and balfour declaration
>"we the good guys"

So Mutti is a Russian stooge then?

Just keep in perspective that it was the Evil US who created the massive wave of immigrants from Syria.
It was the Greedy Blood Thirsty War Hungry EVIL US who created war in Syria and other countries in that region.

>All I know is when the EU collapses don't look to America to bail your asses out.
your shithole the US will collapse much harder than the EU,.... REMEMBER THAT.

your not wrong, but that wave didnt crash on a shoreline barrier it was welcomed with open arms, gagged locals and complicit media all at the behest of the UN.

So...the US asked Germany to send German warships to the Russian coast? Cool story bro.

>So...the US asked Germany to send German warships to the Russian coast? Cool story bro.
No the story is that GERMANY and FRANCE told Tramp told the USA to go and Fuck themselves.
That's the real story, ......and it's a beautiful story.

Attached: AXIS of EVIL:.jpg (1280x640, 655K)

Hahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1551693373694.jpg (600x637, 47K)

>Wait I thought Trump and Russia were on the same side.
I don't think so

Attached: TRUMP THE TRAITOR.jpg (1024x683, 139K)

They are, the jewish side