Where can I meet White South African women?

I have a good job. I have savings + money to burn. South Africa is a dangerous place and white women in that country are likely to be raped and murdered, with the chance of that occurring increasing every day.

I'd like to meet a nice white South African woman and help her escape the danger. I'd also like to sample some Afrikaans pussy that was at least alive during the Apartheid era. I'll make an effort to learn Afrikaans if necessary.

Do white South African women want to marry a white American so they can escape?

Attached: Old_flag_of_South_Africa.jpg (1280x960, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/542761v1?rss=1
youtube.com/watch?v=1OhhyKGBLec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Zero sympathy for whites in shithole Africa

The truth is that most of them would love to. I'm not sure why they haven't figured out they could accomplish this on THE INTERNET. THE WHITE MAN'S INTERNET.

And yes, they will gladly spread their legs for any American that could possibly deliver them out of that shithole country on that shithole continent.

This

What the fuck are you thinking?

Afrikaner woman prefer not to mix with mutts. Fok off kaffer

in america

I'm not a nigger or a kaffir.

Crawl back in your hole, cuck. White Afrikaans women might be the only group of white women where the majority demand a white cock and do so publicly.

Plenty of American white women do this, too, albeit silently. They'll privately tell you that there's no way they'd let a nigger fuck them, but avoid this argument in public.

Whites in SA are living in literally the most dangerous place in the world right now. If they wanted to get out, they could have done so by now. They are standing their ground.

So boet, why don’t you travel down there and meet them?

I believe this but at the same time many are poor as fuck and I don't know any government that wants to help them leave

Attached: 1550682592074.jpg (637x768, 123K)

If you're too scared to come here and find one you don't deserve one.
"N-no liefie it's too dangerous to go out"
They'd laugh at you M8.

Australia

Don't meet South Africa women unless you want your pure white family tree to be ruined forever.

What is that supposed to mean leaf fag?

The Afrikaner population of South Africa are the descendants of European colonists who started
38 to colonize the Cape of Good Hope in the 1600’s. In the early days of the colony, mixed unions between European males and non-European females gave rise to admixed children who later became incorporated into either the Afrikaner or the “Coloured" populations of South Africa.
Ancestry, social class, culture, sex ratio and geographic structure affected admixture patterns and caused different ancestry and admixture patterns in Afrikaner and Coloured populations. The Afrikaner population has a predominant European composition, whereas the Coloured population has more diverse ancestries. Genealogical records estimated the non-European contributions into the Afrikaners to 5.5%-7.2%. To investigate the genetic ancestry of the Afrikaner population today (11-13 generations after initial colonization) we genotyped ~5 million genome-wide markers in 77 Afrikaner individuals and compared their genotypes to populations across the world to determine parental source populations and admixture proportions. We found that the majority of Afrikaner ancestry (average 95.3%) came from European populations (specifically northwestern European populations), but that almost all Afrikaners had admixture from non-Europeans. The non-European admixture originated mostly from people who were brought to South Africa as slaves and, to a lesser extent, from local Khoe-San groups. Furthermore, population, there is no sign of a recent bottleneck in the Afrikaner compared to other European
populations. Admixture among diverse groups during early colonial times might have
counterbalanced the effects of a founding population with a small census size.

biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/542761v1?rss=1

the world is ours you fucking cucks

Us Americans being mutts? Is this some kind of joke, kike?

In pre-1964 America, anybody with 0.1% African ancestry was forced to use the nigger facilities. And "white" South Africans wish their African ancestry was 0.1%, since it's actually more than that. "White" South Africans have 5-6% non-white ancestry, of which about 2-3% seems to be African.

take off the meme flags faggot.

Fuck women.
youtube.com/watch?v=1OhhyKGBLec

Then prove it then! What the fuck are you thinking, it's the 1800's? We have lost everything and kikes run shit. You can't even get White millennials to team up, house share and get a business running let alone muh world.

Go get some fucking perspective, you utter fucking retard. You sound like some snotty elite who thinks he has his fathers power. Earn it cunt then talk shit.

Attached: 123456543645365.jpg (474x702, 53K)

OP, are you actually even American? With that meme flag we don't know what country you're actually from.

And, if you really are American, why do you want to introduce non-white blood into your family tree?

>Where can I meet White South African women?
South Africa (?)

VPN pretending to be a Jew
Actual Israeli heeb