'I won't have children due to climate change' - BirthStrike

Climate change is a hoax by the globalists to get white women to stop having white babies.

>Reduce carbon footprint by not having children

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=KASFz2k0WKA

Attached: birthstrike.jpg (575x324, 44K)

she says that but then is okay with flooding her country with immigrants?

Flak means you are over the target. More and more, out in the real world, I am seeing white women with white babies.

climate is real and it doesn't matter what these white women are doing, it will all end in global apocalyptic race war now matter what

I dont mind if they breed themselves out, I just wish they'd stop trying to educate our children to do the same.

>be stupid progressive feminist
>in late 30s
>no romantic prospects
>men find you repulsive
>h-haha jokes on you I’m going on a birthstrike! Its f-for the climate!

>liberals won't have children
>conservatives have 8 children
And thus the balance was restored

>be retarded gullible leftist
>be too stupid or weak to procreate
>nobody to pass down your ideology to
>force right wing to become more identitarian against their will
>they value procreation and will definitely indoctrinate their kids
So in like 100 years the weakling leftist retards will have bred themselves out of existence, right?

This just means less lefties more conservatives

Someone needs to let them know that with the number of spics, niggers, and chinks reproducing they are not even making a fucking dent into "climate change".

My (white)girlfriend told me yesterday she wants me to put four (white)babies in her.

I'm doing my part.

this

Attached: 3B3011CF-17EA-4385-B156-1C5C8FEA4DDC.jpg (460x260, 27K)

can some Aussie shitlord make this into a wojack meme?

am proud. restoring the white race by making white families, one white baby at a time.

This couldn’t be better news for *us*.

We breed, we win!

Is there anything more treasonous, more traitorous, more despicable than a western woman? Fucking hell.

KILL.A.WOMAN.ON.YOUR.WAY.TO.WORK.TOMORROW!

but also we need refugees

Attached: 1518753444452.gif (540x540, 1.9M)

>Comments Disabled for this video
mfw no shitposting opportunity

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)

nothing of value was lost.

how about we address the real sources of overpopulation and airdrop billions of condoms over Africa?

nah nevermind, too sensible

Good. More resources for everyone else.

Jow Forums should LITERALLY support this. Less libtard babies is always good.

it blows my mind that anyone excepts climate change as anything other than bullshit. even if its real it's bullshit that they're doing purposely just to poison the well and make people hate themselves, hate humanity, not have kids, etc.

Fine by me.

I'm not forcing anyone to have kids. It's their call. Even if I think they're brainwashed.

Oh no less liberal brainwashed children

What do you propose, force white women to have babies?

Pisses me off when white people think like this. Oh we are overpopulated! We need to stop having kids! We are the ones destroying the world! Delusional and self centered, European descendants are only 4% of the world population but they believe they are the vast majority of the world. Doesn't matter how many kids you don't have when each African woman is shitting out 10 kids each, Ov vey I guess we better start sending more aid to Africa and stop having kids .

>birthstrike
good riddance filthy hippies shouldn't reproduce

both these women are morons. if they think some mad max apocalypse is coming they should be having as many kids as time allows so that when their nightmares become reality their genes have the best chance of survival. in the last ice age when britain was covered in ice, how many people looked after and used resources on the lonely spinsters? not too many i'd imagine.
those women unironically just need a strong man who'll tell them they're being stupid.

More like 40 years.

brownskin new arrivals and hasidic jews have 8 too, balance distorted even more.

good idea

Nigeria will have 1 billion people in the next 50 years. white women abstaining from childbirth is so far from irrelevant in any population control, they couldn't even comprehend it.

Attached: 1544216785574.jpg (750x886, 163K)

me too actually. and more minority groups waking up about (((them))). makes me happy

Whenever you see climate change propaganda on social media use the #birthstrike to cause infighting.

Can we convince these people to sterilize their children for the good of the planet?

YES YES YES YES #birthstrike
#nomorechildren
#....

>>chinks

No their birthrate is even lower retard