How do I convince my girlfriend not to get our kids circumcised?

How do I convince my girlfriend not to get our kids circumcised?

Attached: circumcision.png (496x437, 477K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DRB6oHkrhms
yourwholebaby.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any mother that wants to do that to her child does not actually love her child

With the back of your hand, you fucking coward

Just tell her that that's how it's gonna be you pussy

violence is the tool of an idiot.

Put a gun to the cunts head and tell her that if she mutilates your child for her sick kike overlords, you'll blow her fucking brains out.

i will resort to this

>How do I convince my wife ...
You just told everyone you are a cuck in 6 words congratulations

By finding another girlfriend who won't even question you on that decision

(I think he's calling you an idiot.)

What the fuck is wrong with you? It's your kid - if it's a boy, he doesn't get circumcized. Put your foot down. What kind of cuck are you?

The only reasonable option.

Being submissive to your wife is pathetic and gay.

Attached: 1551808567908.jpg (2176x1676, 2.26M)

just ask her if you daughters will be circumscribed too

rape her until she knows better

attempting to find dominance through superior conclusions =/= submission. Like I said earlier, if there is no good reason I'll just put my foot down.

Let her sleep with an uncut guy to see which she prefers.

Actions speak louder than words nigger

the pen is mightier than the sword, aphorism nigger

Let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

Attached: 1538425179868.jpg (334x334, 88K)

Meme answer is to show her pics of botched circumcisions

serious answer would be to list the benefits and downsides

Tell her you'll let her fuck Tyrone's BBC since you're a cuck anyway.

What are you options in gaining custody should she refuse?

>With the back of your hand
Based

Tell her his body his choice.

quit onions and take charge

You don't convince, you TELL her that you first born son will not be mutilated and that's final!

careful they will invent in womb circumcisions

i am definitely rolling with this one.

Attached: Cded09h.jpg (799x805, 78K)

Go with this and if she doesn't listen go with . That way she has a choice if she's going to be a rational human being and think about things logically or if she's going to be a retarded woman and get hit in the mouth like a stupid cunt.

If you have to ask that question you will let her do it. A real man wouldn't have to ask.

Attached: 1490005646385.png (480x390, 144K)

based

Tell her that she has no place making decisions about a boy's penis since she is a girl and therefore cannot understand.

haha

what

let her watch this, with volume on
youtube.com/watch?v=DRB6oHkrhms
and let her pay close atention to the fact that this fucker (the doctor) is only anwsering questions directly AFTER the procedure is done.

good luck op

>do what you will
I lol'd thats about it... I'm not getting blood in my bmw, the seats are fucking chestnut brown it will never come out...

nice bullshit story boomer

Attached: verizon-10-58-am-thread-l-asked-my-grandson-what-fortnite-36057028.png (500x745, 118K)

Is that what she wants? To know that her children were mutilated by a stranger which the children were screaming as literal skin was chopped off?
My children should have the right of being an actual man than to be marked by Zionists.

Attached: 1548301590813.gif (540x808, 44K)

>i'am a pussy and my wife commands my life and offspring

your kids should be sterilized to end your pathetic line.

Get your GF circumcised (no anasthetic) then see if she still likes it

You’re fucking autistic.

>convince my girlfriend
what do you mean convince? just tell her what to do
be a man

Attached: 65675753445588866884.jpg (782x810, 146K)

Make her watch a video of a circumcision, she will change her mind.

Watch the documentary American Circumcision together

Marry her you fucking useless ass. Are you a nigger?

Tell her you'll do it if you also give the girls a clitorectomy.

yourwholebaby.org/

That's the best way. Let her die childless.

Don't be a retard.
Get a steel toolbox in the boot of your car, and also get an oil heater and keep that in the boot too.
Stick her in the box and switch the heater on.
This does not leave a mark AT ALL, but it's much more distressing.

this, it is not even up to her

If it's (((Discord))) then it's controlled opposition and/or an information harvesting scheme.
Use IRC like a normal person.

All these posters don't know how to convince a woman not to mutilate her boy's genitals. They make arguments for the boy, not for her. Women are selfish, so you need to sell it how it benefits women (she'll think about if her son was fucking her, what would she prefer). Tell her:
Cut men dry out and cause painful or uncomfortable sex for women.
Women orgasm twice as much when having sex with an intact guy.
Intact men also last longer, and don't get erectile dysfunction
More people are not getting circumcised, so people will wonder why she agreed to do it.
Boys who are circumcised don't bond to their mother as well.
Boys who are circumcised don't breastfeed as well.

Concentrate on the selfish aspect. Prime convincers will be social implications. They don't even have to be realistic hypotheticals. Anything that'll suggest that she'll look bad for doing it. Or that she'll look brave for not doing it and standing up for her boy. The boy is the afterthought. Focus on her selfish desires.

Attached: DomxdqYVAAE7cAJ.jpg (488x331, 44K)

Show her exactly how the procedure is done. Show her fucked up dicks years later. Show her documentation of the trauma it causes.
If that doesn't work, get rid of her. Don't divorce her, just kill her.

If she doesn't care about her husband's approval and her son's approval then she's not going to care about wider society's approval.
Your advice works in theory but in practice once someone has reached critical roastie then even their peer groups' disapproval cannot affect them.

just say he can decide when hes older, and that you shouldnt take his right to decide away from him, also show her some of the babies crying in horror and pain and tell her it causes trauma

Does your bathroom has a wodden door?

Never thought I could feel bad for a nigger. That was brutal.

Attached: images (1).jpg (194x259, 8K)

>if you try and mutilate my son I will murder you and blame the nigger next door

All jokes aside make her realize that this is a massive and overwhelming deal-breaker.
Other techniques could be that if she persists on getting your sons circumcised, then you will insists that your daughters will get circumcised too. When she is revolted call her a hypocrite.

you actually think you have a choice
the states going to make that choice for you or you'll be arrested for antisemitic hate crimes

hive mind.
i thought exacly the same.

Fucking savage.

Don’t do it man. Let her get her way.

I grew up in America. I was taken here with my family who moved from London when I was 6. It was fucking humiliating. I didn’t get laid a ton, but I did alright and only once did a girl not make a big deal out of my uncut dick. Many of them don’t realize it’s natural and think there’s something wrong with it which is offensive as fuck. Then you deal with the assholes who say our dicks are dirty and smelly due to being uncut. I hated it.

I was denied a blowjob once by a drunk cheerleader once she saw my cock ffs. If you don’t live in America then being uncut is the best. But if you do live here it’s hell and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

Attached: C8736114-4438-4855-A2B1-EB31827A8C01.jpg (763x914, 104K)

>my girlfriend
>our kids
>girlfriend
>kids
Kid, you've already fucked up terribly, don't compound your colossal mistakes further by letting your woman cut off part of your sons' dicks.

sorry you had to wake you up with this Britanon

My fault for browsing Jow Forums first thing in the morning.

trap her in the hypocrisy by demanding you get any potential daughter circumcised

This coming from a woman. If she refuses are you willing to stop her, completely, and finally - to save your son from mutilation? One of the few times a shank might be worth it. There aren't enough women around anymore willing to drag a bitch by the hair and beat her with hockey sticks. Or rip her clothes to pieces and tie her to a pole naked for being a slut. I miss the old days...

Attached: 8uxkg.jpg (460x460, 36K)

Then go cut off the most sensative part of your dick so you can go whore yourself in "things that never happened" land.

by deciding and informing her that it's not up for debate, what are you a cuck?

Tell her that you will allow her to let your sons be circumcised if she herself gets circumcised

fucking based

roasties should cut their labias off and the hood around the clit, leaving the clit exposed, much much more sexier and cleanlier, hahahahaha.

Attached: sunnet.jpg (800x396, 47K)

I would prefer the girl to cut her clithood only, full hood removal and labia.

1) Don't have kids with her

2) Redpill her on circumcision. Figure out why she wants to circumcise the kids, and debunk her. This really shouldn't be too difficult unless she's a kike or a muzzie. If it's something about circumcised penises looking nicer to women, consider dumping her for being a feminist cunt. Also, "his body his choice" arguments will probably work if she's a leftist. If you can't convince her not to circumcise her child, then either you are a retard or she is.

At this point, if Option 2 didn't work and she's pregnant with your kid, you already fucked up bigtime. But, the next option is:

3) Resort to physical violence and threats. Don't let her circumcise the child. Be in the room when she gives birth, and tell the doctor you don't want him circumcised. I don't know if this will work, they'll probably defer to her anyways.

>I'll mutilate my dick because girls prefer it that way
If girls preferred shorter men would you cut your legs off as well?