/AFSBG/ Anti-Free Speech Bill General - Lightning Strikes Edition

This thread is to discuss the new bill that criminalizes thought. This new legislation makes it illegal to have wrong-think about anyone who is LGBT(P), Muslim, non-white or Jewish. Yes, they separated themselves from whyte ppl, now get special protection. You are more of a "protected class" if you are a satanic pedo. In fact, now, everyone who isn't a straight white christian man or woman is a protected class

This bill is not only a violation of the 1st Amendment but straight up criminalizing thought! This is 1984 through and through.

Discuss Jow Forums. How does this make you feel? Drop your best reasons stats and meme's for being able to criticize any or all of the above. Or the reason straight white christian people were the only one's left out of it

dailycaller.com/2019/02/13/house-approves-condemn-anti-semitism-omar/

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=9htPNo9rND8

Attached: Are You Fucking Kidding Me.jpg (249x249, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-joint-resolution/37/text?q={"search":["all attempts to delegitimize and deny Israels right to exist"]}&r=1&s=2
money.com/money/5095574/the-10-richest-people-in-america/
duckduckgo.com/?q=top 10 wealthiest people in America&t=ffnt&atb=v100-7&ia=web
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll begin with criticizing the jews. In fact, I'd like an explanation of why the 6 Gorillion we were all 'sold', happened over a 47 year period. This shit, began in 1900. Before WW1 or Hitler was even a thought

Attached: 6000000 jews story over 47 years.jpg (500x645, 149K)

what can we do, op? we lost. this is it.

I also would like to see where in the census of Europe there was this massive decrease in 6 gorillion Jews, because, I can't find it

Attached: 1933 Almanac Jew Population.jpg (556x954, 309K)

Lol, your a faggot. Your retarded demoralizing tactics do not work on the initiated, kike

Attached: 4 Million To 1 Point 5 Million.gif (800x1146, 543K)

Attached: Anti Semetic Its A Trick We Always Use It From Former Israeli Cabinet Member.jpg (1200x634, 137K)

Attached: About Destroying The White Race.jpg (560x765, 55K)

Attached: Anne Frank Diary And Ball Point Pen Invention.jpg (480x465, 39K)

Attached: Anne Frank Handwriting.jpg (302x425, 30K)

Attached: Bolshevik Genocides.jpg (813x675, 416K)

Attached: Change The Internet For Jews.png (1262x715, 821K)

Attached: Diversity is about getting rid of white people da faq.jpg (738x606, 86K)

Attached: Everyone is mixed except for the jews from a jews mouth.png (853x861, 622K)

Attached: FEDS Indict Israeli Man Responsible For 9 Percent Of All Anti Semetic Acts In 2017 - Copy.png (590x1294, 485K)

Attached: How Jews Control America.png (600x591, 504K)

Here is Isreal's main news agency, admitting they control America

Attached: Jerusalem Post On Who REALLY Controls America.png (1182x1320, 1.28M)

Attached: Jew Memeball One Point Four Percent.png (800x800, 242K)

Attached: Jewish Goals Via The Elders Of Zion.jpg (721x777, 494K)

Attached: Jewish Privilege.jpg (791x1024, 159K)

When your teachings, teach that everyone who is not the same religon as you, is an animal, YOU ARE OPEN FOR CRITICISM AND DISLIKE!

Attached: Jewish Scripture Describing Non Jews As Animals.png (532x2048, 1008K)

Who owned (And still continues to own) the slaves in America again???

Attached: Jewish Slave Owners In The US.jpg (1200x986, 165K)

Who wanted slaves in America again???

Attached: Jewish Slave Owners.jpg (800x600, 85K)

Who controlled the slave trade in Europe???

Attached: Jews and Slave Trade In Europe.jpg (1399x1049, 248K)

Who ran the Slave ships as merchants again???

Attached: Jews And 90 Percent Of The Slave Ship Owners Of The Time.jpg (602x432, 104K)

When your religion teach you, all children who aren't Jewish are animals, are filth from birth, that you may marry a 3 year old child and FUCK LITTLE GIRLS SO LONG AS THEY AREN'T OVER 9 YEARS OLD!!!! YOU ARE OPEN FOR CRITICISM AND DISLIKE

Attached: Jews And Child Rape.jpg (682x911, 167K)

When your falsely made country is a sanctuary for pedophiles, YOU ARE OPEN FOR CRITICISM AND DISLIKE!!!!

Attached: Jews and Pedos.png (3035x1090, 2.12M)

Lies that have as an ultimate goal to destroy freedom of speech are not protected speech.

When questioning an event that doesn't have to much EVIDENCE to back it up is criminalized, THERE ARE PROBLEMS

Attached: Jews And The Truth On The Holohoax.jpg (706x620, 364K)

Name some for me please...is that a lie?

Attached: Jews And World Domination.jpg (476x829, 125K)

When stating a factual statement like "The Jews Run The Media" and being able to back it up, is made illegal, WE HAVE PROBLEMS

Attached: Jews In The Media Compilation.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Attached: Jews Pushing The Refugee Situation.jpg (2486x3062, 2M)

You can't pick one thing for me, can you, kike? Pick one thing I posted, and tell me how it's a lie, I'll wait

Attached: Jews The Slave Trade And The Island Curacao.png (560x1432, 273K)

You know perfectly well what I mean. Stop pretending otherwise.

It's not a law or a bill. It's just a resolution. It's a virtue signal.

>New bill
Do you understand what the house did? This isnt a bill. It isnt legislation. It isnt a law.

It was virtue signal vote.

Vote Yay if you are not racist.

That was the vote.

So, quote me some of the shit I posted which is a lie. Im waiting. Should I not be able to criticize people who teach their own through their own scripture that those who are not the same as them, are animals? Hmmmmmm? Should I not be able to criticize those who's teachings teach them that they can marry little girls at age 3? Or fuck a little girl, so long as she's not jewish and under 9 years old?

"Bill" was signed, today

Attached: Rothschild And Israel Letter.jpg (600x780, 53K)

Attached: The 1 Percent Are Almost All Jews.jpg (1559x1000, 481K)

>"Bill" was signed, today
Wrong.
A resolution, which means nothing at all.

Attached: 65675753445588866884.jpg (782x810, 146K)

Free Speech is all.

>shit I posted
The only honest thing you've said in your flood. Thanks for the admission.

Brick by brick by brick is the way a wall is built and the way communist move. Small moves. Normalize this, normalize that. I've been watching it for a long time. Even their little isis strategies. Small steps fwd. And I AM SICK OF IT! I AM SICK OF PROTECTED CLASSES IN MY COUNTRY! Either were ALL a protected class, or there are NO protected classes. Because as of right now, EVERYONE aside from straight white christian people (or straight white people in general) have some kind of exemption from law (period)

And yet, you can't pick "one thing", can you kikel?

Yes its a shitty virtue signal but it means literally nothing and was opposed until it became just a generalized virtue signal for ALL minority classes.

Is this a lie???

Attached: Worldwide Population Census 1933 to 1948.jpg (970x710, 243K)

Maybe you think you're being honest, truthful and logically sound, but your reactions are evidence to the contrary.

Regardless, im fucking sick of it. As of right now, "the right" is not much different from the left. Ohhhhh we'll limit speech here. We'll virtue signal there. We'll suck Isis-rael's cock, and ship them of 10's of billion's of US tax dollars

>but your reactions are evidence to the contrary
What reactions? All i've done is ask you to provide "1 fallacy" that I've posted. And you can't. Because I do my research, know my shit...and post only facts. It is you, not I, reacting. Your own protection mechanisms are kicking in, and you are projecting :)

Now I want you to answer me. SHOULD
>after 'some' of the shit I posted
I have the 'right' to be able to criticize the jews? Or muds? Or LGBT(P)?

And no, I haven't even gotten started on the rest of the above either. Don't feel left out. Im going at ALL OF THEM with facts as well.

What about this? Should I be angry about this??? Am I allowed to criticize this???? Hmmmm??? Yes, I see right through you

Attached: Philip (((Cohen))) Sociologist Says Armed Goyim Are Bad For The Jews.jpg (1179x825, 347K)

Here are some REAL NICE quotes from "The Talmod" *bust's a nut on it's pages* are these lies as well? Am I making this shit up? Should I be able to criticize this??? Hmmmmm?????

Attached: Talmod Quotes.png (998x1134, 197K)

Attached: The Holocaust Was Nothing But A Resettlement Program.jpg (796x1166, 59K)

Attached: The Jewish War In Germany After WW1.jpg (980x652, 219K)

Attached: The Jews And Christianity.jpg (1024x779, 152K)

Attached: The Jews and everyone elses diversity.jpg (2508x1504, 1.33M)

Attached: The Jews And Marxism.jpg (550x594, 78K)

Attached: The Jews And Modding Pics.png (650x572, 654K)

Attached: The Jews And The Slave Trade.png (1280x1920, 2.35M)

9/11

Attached: The Jews Who Did 911.jpg (1939x2246, 1.66M)

the second reference states income brackets by religion, with the highest tier being 100k/year or higher, hardly the 1% bud

Attached: The Rothschilds.png (500x522, 185K)

What is the actual bill called? I can't find the damn thing.

You don't have the right (nobody does) to oppress others.

>H.J.Res.37 - Directing the removal of United States Armed Forces from hostilities in the Republic of Yemen that have not been authorized by Congress.
:open congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-joint-resolution/37/text?q={"search":["all attempts to delegitimize and deny Israels right to exist"]}&r=1&s=2

Dig deeper and see for yourself. I welcome conflicting information...if you can provide it. But, you can't.

Attached: The Truth About Anne Frank.jpg (500x750, 102K)

>sOYy7Nia
>onions
stop being such a basedboy faggot

aw fuck forgot they did that to the word s.o.y

Ohhhh, stating facts is oppressive. Or wait, are you talking about I QUOTE
Sanhedrin 59a: "Murdering goyim us like killing a wild animal"
Abordah Zara 26b: "Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed"
Sanhedrin 59a: "A goy who pries into the law is guilty of death"
Yebhamoth 11b: "Sexual intercourse with a little girl is permitted if she is three year of age"
Hilkkoth Akum X1: "Show no mercy to the Goyim"

That kinda shit? Is that what you are talking about? Because, that's all from the Talmod

Attached: Tommy Sotomayer Censorship Merchant.png (646x666, 265K)

That's because your a faggot

Attached: Truth On Jews And White Genocide.jpg (1200x815, 267K)

Attached: Truth On Jews.jpg (1200x1097, 932K)

Attached: US Jews DEMAND More Refugees.png (581x664, 211K)

Attached: Washington Times And The Soros Money Behind The Tranny Movement.png (1011x820, 1.47M)

Attached: We Thought They Were White.jpg (2680x9859, 2.37M)

Attached: Which 6 Gorillion.jpg (329x246, 160K)

Attached: Who Controls Your Mind.png (1746x1364, 207K)

We can't have the Global controlling myth/narrative falling apart. If critical mass is reached among the Goyim about who the obvious global perpetrator is the Jews go from their historical role of being victims to being the perpetrators,destroyers of worlds/cultures for profit/ control, and the entire system goes into violent revolution with the Jews on the front line. The Big Lie that has benefited the ruling classes must be maintained at any cost to their expandable Serving Proles or they all get lynched for real this time!

Hey bitch, you never responded to my post. Did your face fall off? Or did you run out of 'excuses'?

Let's talk about protection for those non whites out there while were at it. And who REALLY needs the protection

Attached: 2016 FBI Crime Table By Race.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

Seems to be a trend here

Attached: 2015 FBI Crimes Table By Race.jpg (3324x2050, 1.72M)

i'm not disputing the notion, just saying that having statements that fall apart within minutes of research into references is counter productive

>bitch
>kike
When a lie is presented, and it is a lie intended to injure others, all that is required is to point it out.

They don't fall apart. Look at who the top 10 wealthiest people in America are, then see if they are Jewish or not.

money.com/money/5095574/the-10-richest-people-in-america/

The fact that I can destroy that notion in 1 search states the fact, that you did not do much research at all

duckduckgo.com/?q=top 10 wealthiest people in America&t=ffnt&atb=v100-7&ia=web

Yet, you again...can't dispute anything. You fall back to typical kike defensive mode of attack while retreating. You disputed, NOTHING. You lose.
>In the oven you go

Attached: In The Oven You Go.jpg (480x348, 40K)

Oh btw, it took the DIRECT insults to get your attention. You failed to respond to the 1st post, as you have since the beginning. You come bringing your emotions...but fail with stats, facts...or logic

Right, if your goal of posting the image is to preach to the choir i'm sure it will work fine. But little is gained from that. To sway contrary opinions which should be the ultimate goal, the references must be solid and the statement not easily refutable based on the references mentioned

It's an old image. Yes, it could be more well sourced, but, im not the creator. I could do another one from scratch with more current stat's and sources on it...but any way you map it, it STILL comes out the same

Why the fuck is she still allowed in the US government? She's a hypocritical anti-semitic little shit.

>In the oven you go
When someone lies to hurt others, all that's needed is to point it out.

>10-4
>I get it
But, while at it, why are dual-citizens who hold allegiance to another country...like Israel? They ALL need to go and new legislation needs to be put in place that ONLY single country citizens, FROM America, are allowed to serve in politics

Name one of the lies...I've been waiting for like an hour. Why can't you...I dunno, dispute ANYTHING??? You've pointed nothing out. You've only made yourself look retarded, needy, stuck in a victim complex and uneducated.

Here, just to piss in your cheerios one more time while lulz'ing at your stupidity and lack of information. I state that the Kikes control the media correct? I did and DO make that statement. I provide facts and sources here and here You say it's a lie. You provide absolutely nothing as per a source in return. You dispute nothing I posted. All you have is an opinion. And it's as empty as any evidence that you've failed to provide to back up any of your statements. Now, you look even more retarded.
>Your welcome

>Question
How do we fight it?

>Answer
Just like Draw Muhammad Day we have a national Fuck Israel Day.

Try to mass arrest Americans who are clearly fighting for the 1st amendment.
A massive wake-up call.
Break their evil huwhite narrative and replace it with American vs Anti-American.

>Just like Draw Muhammad Day we have a national Fuck Israel Day
Do a national fuck it all day lol
>Try to mass arrest Americans who are clearly fighting for the 1st amendment.
Im pretty sure that's actually considered treason and citizens have a right to fight that.
>Break their evil huwhite narrative and replace it with American vs Anti-American.
This is what I do irl, and its the truth too