Andrew Yong

Guys!!!!!! Andrew Yong is promising $10,000 a month. Let’s all vote Yong in the Primaries. Can’t go wrong with yong!!!!!

Attached: 3832EE34-397C-4AB3-9092-C95CCDFE8FB4.jpg (795x795, 40K)

GUN CONTROL
>have to register every firearm
>can not buy a semi-automatic rifle unless youve been licensed to own a pistol for 1 YEAR
>ban supressors
>Ban high-capacity magazines
>Require submission of fingerprints & DNA to the FBI
>Anyone with a history of violence, domestic abuse, or violent mental illness would be restricted from gun license.
>wants "smart guns" locked to fingerprint (guaranteed to make gun less reliable)
>implement a federal buyback program (for all the guns he will BAN)
PAID perental leave
>requiring employers to offer at least 9 months of paid family leave
Cuck Nuke Authority
>The power to launch a nuclear attack shouldn’t rest with a single individual (wants VP & Chief of Staff to have say too. wasting time in a 6 minute response window)
ZONING
>Fuck the home owners & "start taking the needs of renters & those who would be interested in moving into areas e.g. cheap getto nigger housing.
PRO LGBTQ
>Sexual orientation & gender identity should be protected classes under the law, SAY MY PRONOUN OR JAIL!
BORDER SECURITY
>PATHWAY TO CITIZENSHIP for illegals. Anti wall.
MUH WAGE GAP
>this faggot actually believes the wage gap exists "fight for equal pay"
UBI (universal basic income)
>Automation will soon take 10's of MILLIONS of jobs. Yangs solution is UBI $1000pm for everyone will not only get wiped out via inflation, its already a barely livable wage. NEETS on it will barely afford to live, & turn to crime to get all the shit they cant afford, drug use to numb their meaningless boring existance. You will be unemployed & too poor to do ANYTHING but exist.
PRO ABORTION
>Appoint judges who support a woman’s right to choose to kill their child. Access to birth control should be provided to all Americans (more gibs)
MORE GIBS for single parents
>further incentivize the break down the of the nuclear family.
POLICE "Fake News"
>Introduce penalties for speech

time to sound the
YONG GONG
>YONG GONG
YONG GONG
>YONG GONG

Attached: takeshi.png (1000x750, 1.16M)

Why not $10,000 a day, OP?
Why doesn't he want to help the poor?

Hahahahaha good jod on the new pasta.

Bahahaha thank you.

Remember to vote yong 2020!!!!

that seems like a good deal, but Wayne Lambright will give me 1500 and a machinegun of my choice.

Fuck Yang, I'm part of the Yong gong now!

>Let’s all vote Yong in the Primaries
Fuck you.

I am unironically ready to suck YONG DONG now.

I'm leaving Jow Forums and reading and/or playing video games until the chink/tranny shills stop.

$10,000 a month guys. And don’t worry that money goes RIGHT back into the economy. How retarded can some people be.

Read a book. Video games are for kids

I'll do both because me being a 30 year old boomer means I have the agency and money to do either.

Attached: 300k.jpg (275x183, 8K)

OH FUG

10K THAT"S FUCKING GREAT

YANG IS A LOSER, I"M WITH YONG

WHEN
YING
AND
YANG
DON'T
HAVE A
BIG
WANG

COUNT ON
YONG
HUNG
FROM
HONG
KONG

yong 2020

Screw Yang and Yong. What's with you dumbasses voting for shitty azn politicians when you can vote for Kim 2020

Attached: best korea.jpg (680x500, 85K)

Stfu shill reported

Hahahahahahhaha. Thank you for this

Reported? Wtf

Attached: yong2020.jpg (795x795, 311K)

KIM
BIGGEST
DONG
FROM
HUNG
KONG

Kim 2020

lol this made me lol, serisouly I dont understand the yang postingthough, is it Russian bots?

Thats the wrong Yong my friend. Yang is the faggot you're thinking of. Yong wants to give us AR15's and $10,000

I know right, freaking idiots dont know its goes right back in to the economy. $10,000 every month! Yong GONG time

Lmao. OP has made over 100 posts today and countless threads. He keeps changing his IP (probably a phoneposter). I have never seen someone so terrified of a political candidate than OP. He has dedicated his entire day to making Yang smear threads and shitty schizophrenic memes. They're not even funny or endearing like the Hilldawg memes.

Idk I stay away from Yang threads.

Ahhhh, poor babies being salty they're getting wrecked at their own game? YONG GONG bitch!

Attached: 1552022538984.jpg (621x702, 68K)

I post here like once every 2 months. Nice try discord tranny

Or maybe theres millions of people out there ready for $10,000, not $1000 from a gun grabbing chink.

hey I heard "Hightop" is going to give everyone a million every month
Hightop 2020

Attached: 1512206267309.jpg (683x1024, 143K)

This

Come and ride the YONG GONG !

Can I get an AR10 and $15,000

its afrad.jpg
its afraid.

Yes. We're Russian, we got tired of Zognald.

we need to counter this fake news with real yong news on our private slack channel

GUN CONTROL
>must learn to shoot
>free semi-automatic rifle on 18th birthday
>secret chinese quiet rifle technology
>big impressive drum magazines standard
PAID perental leave
>additional $10000 for each white baby you make and free vacation
Chad Nuke Authority
>Yearly online nuke polls to pick what country to nuke for fun
PRO LGBTQ DEATH CAMPS
>Sexual orientation & gender identity used to identify non-compliant and useless members of society.
BORDER SECURITY
>Great Northern Canal
>Mega Mexi-Moat
MUH WAGE GAP
>Wage gap solved by outlawing women in the workplace
UBI (universal basic income)
>$10,000 a month for you and your friends! For free!
PRO ABORTION
>For minorities and other sub-humans. States given control over abortion so only liberal states allow abortions, lowering their numbers!
MORE GIBS for single parents
>Children of single mothers taken to military training camps where they are raised as co-ed warriors like sparta and used as Yong's personal military.
POLICE "Fake News"
>Ensure only highest standards of fake news by banning huffpo and NYT

Attached: 1546736987352.jpg (1242x925, 92K)

why are you so afraid?

Attached: 1551933696097.png (1704x2088, 1.08M)

Why do you care? You're not even American.

>Guys!!!!!! Andrew Yong is promising $10,000 a month.

Sure.. And Trump promised a wall...!

You fuckwits will swallow anything, wont you?

the chinaman will legalize 12 million+ illegal immigrants that will take UBI, UBI will attract an enormous amount of immigrants, the economy will collapse because people won't even try to find a job(especially the non whites immigrants, for them 1000 monthly is more that they would see in their shitholes) and when chaos ensures you won't even be able to defend yourself because he is a gun grabber
he also wants to increase the guest worker program, with the promise that they will return to their countries, thing that will not happen
he also wants to make puerto rico a state, so other 20 million non whites on UBI

he also believes in gender and racial pay gaps and LGBT bullshits
he also believe blacks are unfarily discriminated in the justice systems, and we should ease on them, so with yang less weapons more black criminals

also daily remainder that Yangtards can't defend the chinaman, that's why the only attack that they have against you is saying that you support trump, that is bullshit

Attached: yang.jpg (477x600, 168K)