Should the obese be euthanized?

Should the obese be euthanized?

I hate these slobs and their attitudes more than I have most Niggers and Spics

Attached: very-large-male-belly.jpg (1100x734, 57K)

Yes

When shit hits the fan these fat people will be great sources of nutrition

They're the worst

The obese eat far too much food. If they can't control their own eating habits then they're a failure as a human.

No but they should absolutely be paying proportionally more in medical insurance

We've already started taxing sugar and soft drinks. Might as well skip the middleman and tax obesity

literally just take their food away for a few weeks

>fat is nutrition
No, they will be excellent to rend however and heating oil will be at a premium

Japan does this, other countries should follow

If you want to be fat that’s fine, but you pay for your burden

Yes. America would be better off.

Obese people live meaningless lives. Prove me wrong.

Doesnt help that the Government subsidizes the shit they have to eat into garbage filler.

>euthanized
No no you got it all wong user. Imagine if you will a television program where all people who can't walk because their too fat, (I'd say anything lesser is fine, some people are into fat girls) are all stuck on a island with hidden cameras. Now from here we have to options, we could: A. do it like survivor where they have to do challenges or B. Have them not know they are being recorded and let them all try and survive will rolling around the island. Imagine lord of the flies but everyone is Violet Beauregarde.
I'm more in favor of the lord of the flies route because it could also be studied by psychologists not to mention the natural drama that would occur. Imagine if one of the islanders ate another.
Either way they would loose weight and grow as people.
This is my proposition. Any thoughts?

Attached: 400px-Survivor.borneo.logo.png (370x228, 60K)

They don't get the benefits of daily exercise, yet some of them complain about the "lazy immigrants who will take his job" lmao

They have meaning, they serve as cautionary tales and objects of ridicule to point to and say "see son? this is what pathetic piles of disgusting human flesh look like, don't ever be like them". In that way they have very real meaning and value. Checkmate.

Attached: CpJsRv2LL8B.jpg (1026x970, 194K)

Attached: 1552021071064.jpg (1100x734, 136K)

Just give them free food instead of healthcare. We'll save money, they'll euthanize themselves, and be happy doing it.

It depends. I see people in this thread saying that they should be killed for the eating habits and they consume far too much food. I know a very obese guy (150kg) but he barely fucking eats, he has one meal a day at about 5pm and that's it, he got dealt a shitty hand in the genetics department. Should they be killed so they don't pass on poor genetics? I don't know

The obese. The promiscuous. The social butterfly. Everyone should be exterminated.

is that still up? I was kicked from it for no reason... I thought they got found out.

It's a sign that they're lower IQ who cannot see their body change for the worse or have no patience for greater reward. I would rather encourage them to fight and lose weight nonstop though.

is pic related a jew nose with a baby hand or a fat belly?

Most fat people in America live in the south and midwest where eating unhealthy food and being uneducated are granted, so blame the culture of rural america.

this board would be pretty quiet if that were to happen

I hate more the blacks and the spics, The fat should be put on concentrations caps

Honestly, lock them in a room with salty water to drink for a month.

Sign me up

No, but I'm starting to unironically think we need mandatory fat camps for everyone overweight and under 40. Any older and it's not the biggest deal, you should still be able to go fat if you want if you retire, but any youth and fighting age adult has no excuse and it's literally killing thousands of people every year and straining our healthcare systems. People are fat too fucking stupid and lazy to do it themselves.

yes, but so should scrawny faggots with no muscle.