Attached: yang2020.png (706x263, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies
yang2020.com/policies/right-privacy-abortion-contraception/
youtu.be/39941-wN4zE?t=520
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GUN CONTROL
>have to register every firearm
>can not buy a semi-automatic rifle unless youve been licensed to own a pistol for 1 YEAR
>ban supressors
>Ban high-capacity magazines
>Require submission of fingerprints & DNA to the FBI
>Anyone with a history of violence, domestic abuse, or violent mental illness would be restricted from gun license.
>wants "smart guns" locked to fingerprint (guaranteed to make gun less reliable)
>implement a federal buyback program (for all the guns he will BAN)
PAID perental leave
>requiring employers to offer at least 9 months of paid family leave
Cuck Nuke Authority
>The power to launch a nuclear attack shouldn’t rest with a single individual (wants VP & Chief of Staff to have say too. wasting time in a 6 minute response window)
ZONING
>Fuck the home owners & "start taking the needs of renters & those who would be interested in moving into areas e.g. cheap getto nigger housing.
PRO LGBTQ
>Sexual orientation & gender identity should be protected classes under the law, SAY MY PRONOUN OR JAIL!
BORDER SECURITY
>PATHWAY TO CITIZENSHIP for illegals. Anti wall.
MUH WAGE GAP
>this faggot actually believes the wage gap exists "fight for equal pay"
UBI (universal basic income)
>Automation will soon take 10's of MILLIONS of jobs. Yangs solution is UBI $1000pm for everyone will not only get wiped out via inflation, its already a barely livable wage. NEETS on it will barely afford to live, & turn to crime to get all the shit they cant afford, drug use to numb their meaningless boring existance. You will be unemployed & too poor to do ANYTHING but exist.
PRO ABORTION
>Appoint judges who support a woman’s right to choose to kill their child. Access to birth control should be provided to all Americans (more gibs)
MORE GIBS for single parents
>further incentivize the break down the of the nuclear family.
POLICE "Fake News"
>Introduce penalties for speech.

Wow you found our weakness, hating Jews! We'll all surely vote for your meme candidate now.

the chink fear the samuray

Attached: csd.jpg (263x192, 13K)

HOLY FUCK SHUT THE FUCK UP THIS CHINK IS NOT GONNA WIN

This poster is a paid shill working on behalf of Brad Parscale.

>b-but the holocaust
>b-but Judeo-Christian values
>b-but anti-Semitism
>b-but historical oppression

None of these apply to the Chinaman. The Jew has no leverage over the yellow menace.

Attached: IMG_20190307_232300.jpg (800x606, 74K)

Finally the leaf speaks intelligent words

Attached: 91.jpg (1024x968, 280K)

Please provide one example of Yang criticizing Israeli policy or I'm supporting Tulsi.

Attached: tulsi israel.jpg (918x510, 64K)

pull your head in he is a chink

Azns and gooks, Pedophiles and crooks!

Attached: andrew yang1.png (420x570, 16K)

If it were Trump bribing people with free money for votes, do you think the Dems would be crawling up his ass for breaking the law?

nice try George Soros

lol the botting is so obvious

tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies

FUCK GUNS!
I'm a wang for yang now.

Attached: 1551997014255.jpg (1222x834, 216K)

>ctrl+f
>andrew yang
>0 results found
so tulsi it is. yang dropped.

Attached: tulsi anti-zionism.jpg (1271x907, 165K)

WTF I HATE GUNS NOW

Attached: 1552019068794.png (605x256, 62K)

Attached: 1552022374030.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

shit i thought i posted the right link
let me search my history

ok

He's Chinese you stupid fuck.

>Chinese
>Samurai
ASIANS ROOK SAME XD

Yang is a kike shill

fuck off discord fags

Attached: 1552022018658.png (625x579, 134K)

YANG GANG

Attached: Yang Gang.webm (720x480, 1.84M)

Yang Gang Bitch

Attached: yangbitch.jpg (500x743, 165K)

>Chinese name
>Japanese warrior.

but seriously we cant let him get the nuclear codes

waiting

i can't
sweet doubles tho

SEETHING

Attached: 1551959088550.jpg (400x400, 155K)

thanks. tulsi it is then.

Attached: tulsi redpill.jpg (2335x2503, 2.8M)

FUCK OFF FAGGOT SHILL

Attached: LS3k7z.png (1704x2088, 1.03M)

Bump all Yang threads!

Yang approves abortion. No, thank you.
yang2020.com/policies/right-privacy-abortion-contraception/

Just look at this retard

>abortion
reminder that 80 percent of abortions are from hispanic or black parents
You are a KEK if you don't support abortion

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNG

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNGGGG

Attached: 1545240433292683.jpg (1208x1966, 413K)

YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG

Attached: 2daf54328cc9ec402499621c90bbd169.jpg (600x600, 88K)

>YANGOLOIDS ON SEPPUKU WATCH!
>YANGOLOIDS ON SEPPUKU WATCH!
The Dark Wizard predicts Yang is NOT HAPPENING.
>time stamp 8:39
youtu.be/39941-wN4zE?t=520

Attached: styxhexen666.png (612x532, 251K)

the chinaman will legalize 12 million+ illegal immigrants that will take UBI, UBI will attract an enormous amount of immigrants, the economy will collapse because people won't even try to find a job(especially the non whites immigrants, for them 1000 monthly is more that they would see in their shitholes) and when chaos ensures you won't even be able to defend yourself because he is a gun grabber
he also wants to increase the guest worker program, with the promise that they will return to their countries, thing that will not happen
he also wants to make puerto rico a state, so other 20 million non whites on UBI

he also believes in gender and racial pay gaps and LGBT bullshits
he also believe blacks are unfarily discriminated in the justice systems, and we should ease on them, so with yang less weapons more black criminals

also daily remainder that Yangtards can't defend the chinaman, that's why the only attack that they have against you is saying that you support trump, that is bullshit

Attached: YangShillsTactics.png (959x421, 243K)

what's going on with /ptg/? They're unironically spamming pic related

Attached: 1525224281979.jpg (548x710, 27K)

So he's the exact same as Trump except without gibs for Israel and domestic gibs instead

he will give gibs for istrael, you idiot tell me when he said he wouldn't pay for istrael
you yangtard have literally to make shit up
and no he is worse than the average candidate,
the average right wing candidate don't want to legalize 12+ million immigrants that will be on UBI, they don't want to create UBI that will attract millions and millions of immigrants, they don't want to ease sentences for blacks or take our guns or believe in the racial pay gap

if you want gibs than say that you want gibs, fuck off and stop spamming him

i mean is he wrong? i can understand why you would want a shotgun for home defense or a nice rifle for hunting but if you have military style full auto weapons because you think you'll need to fight the government or zombies or some shit it's not really a practical reason. and Yang does allow full auto weapons you just need a license like you do now in many states

Attached: 1551828546338.png (579x295, 29K)

Do you really believe your spam is achieving anything, tranny? One of three things will happen here.
1) You and your mates get bored of your armchair activism and decide Jow Forums isn't worth it, then delete your shitty discord server. This is best case for you.
2) You stay here, reading all the responses you get, all the memes we post, and the arguments sprinkled through. These start to change your mind, slowly, subtly, and before you know it, you can't stand the idiotic bullshit your tranny friends regurgitate ad nauseum. You notice that none of your peers have a single original thought, instead preferring to repeat mantras given to them by those funding your artificial "movement". You can't unsee what you have seen, and you start on the path to the Truth. Slowly, and despite your conditioning, you become on of us.
3) The day-in-day-out wrestling with the legion of Jow Forumsacks wears you down, the endless shitposting breaks you down, and you one day decide to take user up on his advice to paint the walls of your parent's home a shade of fresh brains. Your boomer parents are annoyed that you have decreased their property's value.
>choose your own destiny

Attached: FoundtheJew.jpg (300x295, 71K)

you will need ton of weapons for all the immigrants at numbers never seen before that will come attracted to ubi, or for all the niggers and spics that he wants to free from our "unfair"(according to him) prisons

as i said the only tactic you have is to call everyone a trump supporter or jew

He's talking about Semi Auto "assault" rifles you tranny

Attached: 15556387087.png (1155x823, 972K)

will he fix the US??

Attached: yang2.jpg (580x454, 254K)

>t. boomer

Why are you being racist? Yang is Chinese, not Japanese. Do you think all Asian cultures are the same?

>wanting to pay for niggers in prison
we're wasting a huge amount of money on prisons. yang wants to release non-violent marijuana offenders on 4/20 and high five them on the way out
the UBI will also help keep more people out of prison in general which will save money

and the illegals have to wait 18 years before they get UBI. if they get a felony or don't pay taxes they are deported.

Chinks have nothing to do with samurai. That's Japs.
Chinks are literally the Jews of Asia.
Sage.

they are all kike bugpeople you faggot

Attached: 1552015500499m.jpg (1024x635, 97K)

Party Ma-han

No he'll collapse it. It's not fun and memes anymore when the niggers and spics start rioting in your nice suburbs and kill your parents before raping your trap boipussy because they aren't getting their 1000 $ gibs anymore because Yang can't get no loans from the FED anymore.

Damn, Yang's shill team is getting pretty good.
Just take my guns and let the illegals flood into the country for their fraudulently obtained neetbucks I guess.

Bump

YES

Attached: 1552027568043.jpg (1208x1966, 433K)

pls send more i need it to save telegram

DELET THIS
HE WOULD NEVER TAKE THE SIDE OF EVIL

He's also gonna make anime real

stfu you stupid kike piece of shit