WONG 2020

Can't Go Wrong With Wong 2020.

- New York Businessman
- Independent
- Every American gets $5,575 a month
- Peace Candidate No Wars
- Gov't Issued Pistols and Shotgun for every family

You can't go wrong with Wong 2020. Who's with me?

Attached: Wong2020.jpg (852x480, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZjGEje6hHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GUN CONTROL
>have to register every firearm
>can not buy a semi-automatic rifle unless youve been licensed to own a pistol for 1 YEAR
>ban supressors
>Ban high-capacity magazines
>Require submission of fingerprints & DNA to the FBI
>Anyone with a history of violence, domestic abuse, or violent mental illness would be restricted from gun license.
>wants "smart guns" locked to fingerprint (guaranteed to make gun less reliable)
>implement a federal buyback program (for all the guns he will BAN)
PAID perental leave
>requiring employers to offer at least 9 months of paid family leave
Cuck Nuke Authority
>The power to launch a nuclear attack shouldn’t rest with a single individual (wants VP & Chief of Staff to have say too. wasting time in a 6 minute response window)
ZONING
>Fuck the home owners & "start taking the needs of renters & those who would be interested in moving into areas e.g. cheap getto nigger housing.
PRO LGBTQ
>Sexual orientation & gender identity should be protected classes under the law, SAY MY PRONOUN OR JAIL!
BORDER SECURITY
>PATHWAY TO CITIZENSHIP for illegals. Anti wall.
MUH WAGE GAP
>this faggot actually believes the wage gap exists "fight for equal pay"
UBI (universal basic income)
>Automation will soon take 10's of MILLIONS of jobs. Yangs solution is UBI $1000pm for everyone will not only get wiped out via inflation, its already a barely livable wage. NEETS on it will barely afford to live, & turn to crime to get all the shit they cant afford, drug use to numb their meaningless boring existance. You will be unemployed & too poor to do ANYTHING but exist.
PRO ABORTION
>Appoint judges who support a woman’s right to choose to kill their child. Access to birth control should be provided to all Americans (more gibs)
MORE GIBS for single parents.
>further incentivize the break down the of the nuclear family.
POLICE "Fake News"
>Introduce penalties for speech

Idk, big dick Todd is gonna give me a waifu, and then give both of us $2,000 neet bux a peice. Plus tendies and a used Honda. And, all that other shit like medicine and shit will be free, all kinds of free shit.

>Asian

Nope. Try again in a century

YELLOW MAN BAD

Attached: bc3.png (636x773, 8K)

lolz

Attached: thatsfunny.jpg (1200x640, 139K)

WONGS
DONG
IS BIGGER
THAN
KING
KONGS

Vote Wong 2020

SUM FING WONG BIC BOI?

You idiots voted a nigger into office who might not have been born in the US. But you seriously believe an Asian president is currently impossible?

I'll vote for whatever chink offers us $1488 per month.

cool where's his website

There's a white member of Japan's Diet (originally from Finland) so I guess we should have a yellow member of our government?

youtube.com/watch?v=iZjGEje6hHw

Yes. Most asians lack charm and testosterone

You're implying Obama had any charm?

azns aren't really seen as attractive to the spot light here, while negros are blasted everywhere in our face and in movies, so the crowd is much more likable to them.

OH MANG, IM DITCHIN THE YANG, CAINT GO WRONG WIT BASED AF WONG!

Two whites, don’t ah makah da Wong...
...turn or,

Attached: eMm76Xzzh8t34Uyu.jpg (755x943, 172K)

Mr. Wong. Meet Mr. Hu? Mr. Wong? No, Hu.

***some customers may get their dicks ripped off.

YAAAAAAANG GAAAAAANG

or test?

>I'll vote for whatever chink offers us $1488 per month.
And herein lies the problem.

SAGE

you'll never be a female. just end it now

Attached: 1469226745909.jpg (480x441, 60K)

>>ban supressors
the mark of a true retard

Attached: 1479114743655.jpg (615x456, 31K)

If this ant wants to gib me $5200/mo I would vote for him in a heartbeat.

I stand firmly behind Tong

holding out for the candidate who gives out 10k a month

Fuck it. I've been a Todd Rod for a long time now, but I'm ready to go Long on Wong.

whos wong, who's yang? todd?? doesn't matter we have kaplan!

Attached: kAPLANCLAN.jpg (807x1131, 173K)

Sum Ting Wong

>Finland
>Japan
>not the same race

Attached: finnish asian.jpg (2100x1525, 1.19M)

That's a nice golden brown turkey you've baked user.

Attached: 46798654.gif (600x429, 927K)

Ho Lee Fuk

Attached: 3e12ddc54aa1e29d9dda222fe76ec5df9f9cb850561ebe81c47ff0b18651dd25.jpg (520x390, 43K)

but how much free money will she give me?

Sumtingwong

PRESIDENT YANG SAID HERES 1k HAPPY NEW YEARS

Attached: cny-red-envelopes.jpg (770x450, 186K)

the chinaman will legalize 12 million+ illegal immigrants that will take UBI, UBI will attract an enormous amount of immigrants, the economy will collapse because people won't even try to find a job(especially the non whites immigrants, for them 1000 monthly is more that they would see in their shitholes) and when chaos ensures you won't even be able to defend yourself because he is a gun grabber
he also wants to increase the guest worker program, with the promise that they will return to their countries, thing that will not happen
he also wants to make puerto rico a state, so other 20 million non whites on UBI

he also believes in gender and racial pay gaps and LGBT bullshits
he also believe blacks are unfarily discriminated in the justice systems, and we should ease on them, so with yang less weapons more black criminals

also daily remainder that Yangtards can't defend the chinaman, that's why the only attack that they have against you is saying that you support trump, that is bullshit

Attached: YangKike.png (625x579, 134K)