Guys!!! Tracer Tong is promising $3000 credits a month!

Guys!!! Tracer Tong is promising $3000 credits a month!

>Based Luminous Path
>Strikes fear in heart of Illuminate
>Dragons Tooth swords for everyone
>Triggers "Great Collapse" of (((Helios)))

Attached: TracerTong.png (350x321, 164K)

based tong poster

Attached: 14c.jpg (207x253, 17K)

Attached: 1539252812326.jpg (1280x1162, 554K)

wtf i'm dark-agepilled now

Attached: 1551976690664.png (738x466, 627K)

Oh shit, I might be able to buy that internal air canister implant. No more passing out when going upstair to grab some cheetos!

I'm sure this would be humorous if I knew anything about Deus X cannon...

Attached: 1548115618823.png (385x350, 109K)

Gtfo of here normal fag.

Attached: Normie starter.png (1760x879, 914K)

Dude sex is best sex

>Triggers "Great Collapse" of (((Helios)))

The hell he did, he was a pawn of the AIs from the start

Ban assault augmentations

kys normalfag

Attached: normie.png (500x638, 146K)

>2052
>voting for Tracer "hides in basement" Tong
>not voting based Max "owns a club" Chen
>4000 credits a month
>a bottle of wine from Nappa valley each month
>free shipping for Penguins

I think so. All the endings suck, either you get jewed, or AI'ed or collapsed.

>yfw you realize that those endings are probably optimistic compared to what's going to happen

If we haven't already, we're going to accidentally build God

Physical mods are primitive garbage user. Tracer Tong hands out free nanite mods.

"Donald Trump"
>this phrase shuts down the mechanized human

Collapse is clearly the best option.

AI is best option
>have AI who cant be corrupted by human retardation such as greed, lust, hunger for power
>have it merge with a human to understand how the human feels and functions so it isnt just cold logic for decisions

Best ending.

>tracer tong
HAHAHAHAA

>voting for some fancy dressing, sword worshipping, degenerate zyme dealing bar owner

Really user?

OMFG! Tong 2020

But isn’t AI, by its very definition, free from such corrupting influences precisely because it doesn’t understand “human feels and functions”? Who’s to say whether such a synthesis would keep said AI objective in the long run? Is it truly better to be shackled to the whims of a machine? I think not.

Tong wants to take away your GEP gun. Fuck him.

Doesn't matter when, May Allah forgive me for uttering its name, Invisible wars...made all three canon

Attached: 1543208367554-pol.gif (500x375, 557K)

Tong Gong!
Same degeneracy but with 3000 Credits!

>Deus Ex
>normie
How?

IW was a failed AI merge, no huge collapse and everybody got jewed. So everybody got just jewed effectively. I wonder why they never put a "gtfo and leave us alone" option in any game.

GEP guns serve no sporting purpose or self defense purpose. All a normal person needs for Karkian hunting or self defense against Zyme junkies is a stealth pistol with a few damage augs and advanced skill in pistols.

">Remember that we're police, JC"

when it came out, my PC wasn't fast enough to run it so I never played it. Saw the reviews and never even went back to play it even after I got a new PC. I think I had a TNT2 at that time.

I lold

>fancy dressing
A man must have style, unlike that basement dwelling Tong
>sword worshiping
Shows respect towards his peoples roots and heritage, unlike that Tong who is seen having gwailao visitors all the time
>Zyme dealing
Promoting the freedom of individuals to consume whatever they please as long as they don't become a public menace
>bar owner
Creating jobs and entertainment for the community, plus allows him to be able to fund his own election campaign

Typical paid for Tong shill with weak arguments easily dismantled.

Wtf i'm a Chendawg now!

Finally something makes sense.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 48K)