The Joke Is On Women

“... and so I was like shut the front door... NOT!”

Attached: workplacehumour.png (801x901, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/culture/2007/01/hitchens200701
youtube.com/watch?v=1OhhyKGBLec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Humor is all about frame which women are mostly incapable of establishing

Someday women will find something they are good at.

I think they're making the assumption that men and women are equally funny.

You see, women just aren't funny

Attached: 300px-Christopher_Hitchens_crop.jpg (299x265, 13K)

That’s because women aren’t funny.

Literally every female comedian has the same 4 jokes, one about her vagina, one about fucking tons of sleazy dudes, three about her gaining weight and not caring, and four about her cunty mom asking her when she is going to find a husband.

cause women suck

There's this one lady manager at my job that laughs at all her own jokes and the laugh is so obnoxious I put on my noise cancelling headset when she walks by

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (214x235, 8K)

>Women aren't funny
>So telling jokes in the workplace just comes off as awkward and cringey
>"Witty women are less likely to get promoted then men."

Honestly the mental gymnastics feminists go through to avoid seeing any of their own faults is really impressive sometimes.

Attached: Ghostbusters euthanize me please.jpg (1160x979, 303K)

vanityfair.com/culture/2007/01/hitchens200701

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-221547.jpg (1080x945, 229K)

I'd be open to the idea of having a laff at an original vagina joke, but I just don't think that there are any. Pretty much all used up and blown out I'd say.

>Pretty much all used up and blown out I'd say.

Attached: 9yTULvzw_400x400.png (400x400, 98K)

There are some really funny women out there, but the conventional humor of announcing a joke to a crowd is not the format women excel at.

>4? But Harold Ramis is dead.
Oh man. Good stuff. >be 8. I'm guessing I'm not missing much if I never get around to seeing 'Ghosthubris.'

That pic

/dead

Because women arent funny. I'm a zoomer who has to work with millenial women since I flunked out of college and they all compliment their own humor all the time even though they arent funny. I actually didn't hate women until I started working with them.

>women
>humor
Now THAT'S a good joke!

Attached: 1550685360468.jpg (259x224, 13K)

GET IN HERE. BASED black man exposes women:
youtube.com/watch?v=1OhhyKGBLec

>imma teach you how to abandon females

Is this mgtow or some shit?

>witty
women are so cringe

They found it thousands of years ago. Thy are good at keeping a home and raising children.

this

10/10 best thing I've read in weeks.

>I actually didn't hate women until I started working with them.
that's like me with mexicans

>women who talk about their vaginas at work are less likely to be promoted.
Wierd.

THIS

Can men even still use any type of humor in the workplace? These days it seems like telling even the tamest joke can get you METOO'd, charged with harassment, and fired from your job.

Attached: 1548619501866.jpg (292x1024, 52K)

I dunno, them HAES bitches establish a pretty hefty frame all the time.

"How dare men being funnier than women!"

Nobody with a brain is going to believe this is legit when it's getting pushed in the midst of the board getting raided.

This is the actual truth. Though they are a lower % than men, there are definitely funny women. I've personally known three. All flourished in their careers. In fact I think this "study" in the OP is complete bullshit. Having spent a lot of time with them, I've learned that legitimately funny women own the world around them (as long as they take five minutes to look presentable). Funny women make everybody around them feel liked.

Post tits or gtfo roastie

Attached: 1551955811623.png (338x338, 29K)

>I've personally known three.

I've spent time with hundreds of women. Three were funny. Three. Perhaps you missed the point, which I'm glad to reiterate: IF a woman is legitimately funny - and almost none are - AND she looks decent then the world will bend over backward to serve her. They get treated like royalty. It's really fucking insane to see how desperate men are for a healthy looking woman with a personality.

They had no trouble getting promotions at their jobs. The psmag.com study in the OP screenshotted tweet is bullshit by default because it assumes that there is anything more than a drop of funny women in this pool.

There’s no reason for a woman to be funny or attempt to be funny. It serves no purpose and is annoying.