A women elected by the most America hating liberal demographic in the U.S...

A women elected by the most America hating liberal demographic in the U.S.A is unironically doing the most American thing by calling jewish subversion out.

God loves irony.

Attached: ilhan.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0_LeHDZ7kiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i wanna suck the shit out of her mutilated vagina

Attached: 57A53D17-8F01-487F-A8E9-6D6DCB558D28.jpg (739x1134, 202K)

She’s a dumb piece of shit

Looks like their pets are getting out of control.

I LOVE ILHAN

Jow Forums YAASS QWEENing a black communist Muslim woman because she hates Jews is pretty ironic too.

Attached: 1538357844283.png (859x753, 438K)

Attached: 1542526729247.png (1138x1100, 957K)

Attached: 847368753648756345.jpg (3160x2882, 1.71M)

You're a dumb piece of shit

Minneapolis had a great thing going on. It was an all white city with top notch public services. Now it's full of smelly lightbulb heads. They threw away the whitest city in America for diversity.

I suppose if you're obsessed with Israel she's a big deal.

And then she signs off on a big fat virtue signal that condemns "anti-semitism" and blames white men for what she herself said
>the brother-fucking muslim somalian cries out "anti-semitism!" as she undermines your 1st amendment

The white patriotic republicans in congress are all throat sucking zionist dicks and selling out their country. Clearly, they need some inspiration. Let muzzies show you the way.

Attached: hafez.jpg (850x400, 54K)

At least they're not meth heads

TRISH REGAN IS LOSING IT
youtube.com/watch?v=0_LeHDZ7kiQ

Attached: 1544488568626.jpg (1561x2737, 1.5M)

It's so easy to spot the anally-ravaged kikes in these threads.

If Ilhan Omar came out and said that white genocide was real and that Jews were playing a systemic role in facilitating it, would you still disavow her and call her a Muslim nigger?

Any politician that is brave and willing enough to speak out against Jewish power deserves our support. It doesn't mean you have to agree 100% with her. It doesn't even mean you have to like her. Simply bringing the topic of Israeli control over our government into the limelight is extremely beneficial to our cause.

Which is why all of the kikes in these threads are always kvetching the loudest.

Yeah I figured all (((Fox News))) anchors were going to get extra triggered by her.

She voted yay on the antisemitism bill

She's not antisemetic, just not a zionist

shes OUR GAL

Republicucks are jewing at 300% right now

it's not ironic, you're just retarded

This

>i'm not anti-semitic you filthy kikes

Attached: serveimage (4).jpg (2000x1333, 278K)

She did the damage by naming AIPAC and causing a meltdown in DNC. Now liberals of all people are wondering why Democrat establishment is so pro-Israel. That's going to be a rabbit hole they won't come back from.

Time is ripe to push some JQ redpills on lefties. Start with blacks, minorities, etc who have named the jew. They'll see it now.

Attached: X.jpg (850x400, 90K)

>hates rasists
>literally elects a rasist

So tired...

Kek. Such a funny facial expression.

Attached: 1531960964998.jpg (2066x1532, 754K)

She's a gun grabbing Muslim. She's likely against Israel for her people, no white nationalist would shill for this rag headed broad.
It's sickening that the Duke alone is shilling.

Oh how America has fallen, when Somali muslims and mestizo retards have seats in congress.

Attached: FoundingFathers.png (1240x1870, 3.48M)

Oy vey, the Duke has some explaining to do.

gonna cry boomer? maybe shit the bed in 3 years?

>(((by david steinberg)))

dropped

lol

Tucker has questioned Israel, Fox may be using this to attack a Democrat.

Chups I hope you're trolling brother

What is this thing and why do white people allow it to order them around ? Why do whites allow it more rights than themselves ? I thought white ppl believe in human rights, aka noone ruling anyone, aka everyone having equal and same rights ?! Huh ?!

These people brought the blacks over to satisfy their wives

Nice try.

Dude for real. I fucking love this lady regardless of our differences. She will be hated by the history books, but she's literally a legend. She is the spark that will ignite some serious shit. Because when you bring the Zionist Jew out into the light, they screech.

Palestine has always been away to get your foot in that door, but if a leftist snowflake feels uncomfortable, they simply shut down, and "reeeee," metaphorically or literally.

>a gun grabbing Muslim
and this matters because shilling her triggering jews is the same as campaigning for her and her policies or something? Dumb as fuck. Either STFU with your shilling or try harder - by, for example, focusing on the congress memo BS and forcing that she's false flagging for hate speech laws introduction, that at least takes some time and reading comprehension to disprove

Agreed 100%. Apathy is the devil here, and the Zionist depends on our apathy.

Unlike my father's generation, I'm fucking done with the Zionist. We could have a beautiful world where all that matters is the pursuit of your interests - and we would be colonizing the moons of Saturn by now.

But they are quite literally enslaving all of us.

okay /leftypol/, time to go back.

We should execute Muslims as soon as they step foot on American soil. Should be a suicide trip to come here if you are Middle Eastern/SEA Muslim filth.

There are plenty of other ways to trigger the Jews, all this has done was have the rest of Congress decide to sign a bills that protect everyone but whites.
Cheering a non-white isn't going to help whites.

>1 post
>Russian

>all this has done was have the rest of Congress decide to sign a bills that protect everyone but whites
See, much better
>There are plenty
You mean, 0? Because there hasn't been another shoa of these proportions for a while

Tucker has been literally the only one of FOX with some balls. Others all suck israeli dick on FOX. Hannity is the biggest zionist cum guzzler.

Nah, I'm ready for them to name the jew after we roast some kikes we can all return to our ethnostates in peace.

Attached: 6 million.jpg (1125x846, 109K)

Who's we? Stay in your basement little retard, Dylan Roof is being gangbanged by negroes in prison, maybe you want to join him?

>isn't going to help whites
>Here Jow Forums let me explain to you why a public official bringing up JQ talking points is bad for whites...
Wow thanks, this is a very real concern you're bringing up, jews weren't about to get anybody and now they've unleashed their full power with us being none the wiser! Now why don't you go back to your tranny discord channel and not come back?

The only people who are talking shit to you are the Yang Gang filth and sand niggers. You speak for all true Americans. Fuck sand niggers, be they Muslim or kikes. Fuck their children and women, fuck them all, they deserve to wake up to a meteor strike level attack.

You pretending to be a white is a more funnier matter, my jewish friend.

One day you're going to be boarded in your house by a group of 15 year old white kids and roasted alive. All mosques and temples, places of the worship of evil, will be leveled.

Good thing you're not gonna do shit you little cuck

>Wow so basedddd
While they’ve got you looking over here jerking off they are taking away your rights to speech.

Ilhan Omar has done more for White America than Trump at this point.

>they are taking away your rights to speech.

You mean Republicans right?

Attached: Texas.png (1004x870, 100K)

I think this is illegal you dumb cuck, i could use a on them, it's called self defence 'you tard, it won't be you, you fat loser

i think shes a great addition to congress, her along with elizabeth warren who seems to be fond of her. hopefully warren gets presidented so she can back her. she names the jew, thats what matters, right pol? i guess time will tell.

Attached: nukes.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

There's enough Jews in this thread for a Bar Mitzvah, even enough for a Kikebart comment section.

Did you read what I wrote nigger? Jesus Christ you faggots are stupid.

She has more balls than any white Christian man in capital hill

Ilhan is my queen

down with israel

Her roast of Elliot Abrams was the most cathartic thing I've ever seen. And shes on the foreign affairs committee. We need to protect her position there.

People like Ilhan probably would not be a thing if Hillary were elected because leftists wouldn't be outraged enough to run populists on their side. 4D chess theory - Trump's election is what is causing these outsiders in DNC to be elected, and these people have no loyalty to the jew.

Basically Trump directly or indirectly is causing the jewish power to wane.

fucking tucker carlson cattle lmao

if you think hes anything other than controlled opposition used to heard people like you, youre a real brainlet

>Her roast of Elliot Abrams was the most cathartic thing I've ever seen.

Yep that was some class A tier grilling of that neocon kike slave.

>David Steinberg
>mossad front PJ Media

Fuck her. She’s just being tribal herself.

Bahaha look at grandpa clutching his pearls and trying to sound edgy

I suppose if you were GOP, you would be.

>regen
>Ben
Oy vey

>Mentioning Israel is scary!
>*cries in fat*

This

Which one? The one that passed today wasn't a bill.

>doesn't understand us politics

Attached: ultrainstinct.jpg (960x830, 90K)

Kvetch harder

All you moslem lovers need to die! Didn't youall see those Arab hijackers on 9/11 goddamnit? So what if they take my speech and guns, it's the price of freedum. MAGA

Attached: maga zionist.jpg (527x452, 58K)

This

OY VEI LE (((ARAB HIJACKERS)))

Attached: dancing israelis.png (1276x914, 967K)

Imagine ever cheering for a shitskin mudslime

This was a joke. I am a Texan and it's fucking insane how dumb idiots like this are, and they're all over the fucking place!

Dem gotdamn moose limbs!

>Israeli intelligence warning the US of a suspected terrorist attack via airplanes
>CIA niggers are like "what? attack the US of A? directly? PFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT HAHAHAHAHAA YOU SANDKIKE FAGGOTS NEVER FAIL TO AMUSE
>mossadniggers wait for the fireworks to be proven right and be all smug that the goyim didn't listen
>keks ensue
pre 9/11 american law enforcement was basically buddies posing as cops for keks

Kikebart is SEETHING

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-04-14-24-04-1.png (720x1026, 371K)

TEST

Nice

Fuck off with your bullshit. It doesn't fool anybody.
Israeli children celebrating 9/11 on Purim.

Attached: 911 purim children.png (534x702, 442K)

TOPKEK
that can't be real senpai
i hope it is, though

Attached: keks.jpg (500x500, 44K)

>ywn see the rings of Saturn during your lifetime
I hate what our global society has devolved into.

man she is a LOAD

>CIA niggers are like "what? attack the US of A?
They were pretending. CIA organized that shit because post-dotcom bust desperation of high tech companies to survive combined with technology reaching a point of being able to support global surveillance facilitated full reorganization of intelligence community and creation of all the shit that Snowden exposed. Iraq and the rest were more of an icing on the cake of enforced patriotism craze covering the fascist takeover of the country by IC

i can believe this

She already apologized. Also, she voted for "muh anti-semitism" bill.

Attached: apology3.png (1558x845, 155K)

It is. Here's some party skanks. Say your Kol Nidre.

Attached: 1551497262235.jpg (640x852, 91K)

If you think Israel is a bigger problem than nigger and even worse, nigger Muslims then you’re legitimately the most retarded motherfukcer on the planet.