So I have been watching alot of Destiny and I know hes a faggot cuck and all but hes starting to make me question some...

So I have been watching alot of Destiny and I know hes a faggot cuck and all but hes starting to make me question some things about white nationalism that I have held onto for a long time. So one point he makes that makes me shake in my belief is that Americans don't really have a unified culture, we more so have cultures that are state centered so the argument for an "White American" ethnostate seems to weaken. When we talk about western values it seems that if you try to bring up a "value", America has such a diverse set of opinions, so for example if you used free speech as a value that we share it doesn't seem like you can call this a value we all share when our definition of it is so widely disagreed on. So I guess a question that would help me out a lot would be what values do all Americans for the most part share? How does America have a unified enough culture that you could have an argument for protecting via an ethnostate? Another question I want to ask is that if we were to successfully integrate blacks into our "culture" and they ended up replacing the whites but still holding onto the white values would you be okay with that? if not why?
Its completely possible you guys btfo everything I've said real quick so if I'm retarded lets just pretend that I was pretending ok?

Attached: YOUVE FORGOTTEN.jpg (1510x777, 277K)

Its because America is a non-country, like it was 30, 50 years ago. It had a race, a culture, a creed regardless of what all those faggots say.

European culture and values are different among european groups but that doesn't make the trends not existent when you compare outside of the west. As for blacks if you know anything of iq or crime rates then you know it's not a matter of 'culture'

We had a more unified culture back in the 50s and 60s, immigration and subversive media eroded it. Destiny only thinks this way because his entire life was in the eroded culture boomers made. So he is correct we aren't very unified anymore, but that is a symptom of a greater social ill.

This. DesTINY and other faggots love to forget about the history of the US and instead just focus on what it is right at this very moment

I guess I agree that America used to have a much more unified culture, so I guess to specify, do you think that in the modern day since we have become so corrupted and divided that our culture even has the possibility of saving? It seems like it might fade to nothingness and if thats the case then I would want to try to exist happily in the waste of whats left of it right? is our old culture worth wanting or are we just delaying the inevitable? Holding society that exists back? Maybe I am a bit more blackpilled but I'm trying to look at this as realistic as possible. I mean I would prefer the old American values for sure but I'm not sure if I would just be a wrench in the gears in trying to vote, advocate, or change the minds of others to this old American value system. Or is jumping ship to the closest to old white American values the best chance?

America does have a culture - its called the Constitution. Pajeets, nigs, and beans don’t believe in it and their voting history says so. If your goal is not to uphold the Constitution within America and its rights given therein you are an enemy to the state and you should not only be refused citizenship, you should be deemed a threat to the nation’s stability.

based samurai jack redpilling kids about Anu

Not America as a whole. A lot of white people have been turned into golems like destiny.

Read American history. Seek out old texts which are not perverted with a modern lens. Subversives in Canada and the United States utilize the youth of our nations to claim there is no culture or unifying fabric, yet study into history and these baseless ideologically driven claims melt away. Hell, kids up here don't even learn about The Conquest of 1760 or any event pertaining towards the foundation to our British Self-Governing Dominion.

destiny is actually a fucking retard he just talks fast and spews bs with confidence, if you are enough of a brainlet to fall for his shit then you shouldn't be here

I'll admit I can be manipulated a little easier than I'd like to be, but all the people he brings from Jow Forums or just anywhere to debate him on white nationalism they always seem to be an absolute brainlet in arguing against him so it just kind of etches into my head a little. The reason I came to ask pol is because if its just some jew golem trying to trick me yet again then I know you guys would be the ones to help out.

If your most sincerely held beliefs are so weak that some psuedointellectual loser with kindergarten level arguments can demolish them then you need to rethink your life and get your shit together son.

>but all the people he brings from Jow Forums or just anywhere to debate him on white nationalism they always seem to be an absolute brainlet in arguing against him so it just kind of etches into my head a little.

yeah thats why he picks them you fucking idiot, he'd never debate someone like richard spencer because he'd get btfo

"America has no culture" is just leftist gobbledygook. Every leftist will try to blur lines, muddy the water, deny something existed etc.

Destiny takes advantage of the fact that you are not allowed to openly say you prefer a white ethnostate, because that's exactly what America was until the 1980s. America was 95%+ white for hundreds of years. "unifying culture" was not even an issue because the kind of tension diversity creates simply didn't exist. This navel gazing was never necessary because society simply was.

I watched one of his debate streams and it’s shocking how idiotic everyone involved was. Him and his opponent had no concept of basic economics and the chat was flooded by dimwit supporters of both sides, all of whom joined the streamers in talking retarded points. Why is it these people support him? Are they just kids or is this where the bottom quarter of the distribution go for entertainment?

lmao op is such an idiot. america was 95% white when your parents were born idiot.

the country was destroyed by soviet infiltration and subversion.

Attached: trumbull-large1.jpg (1400x897, 276K)

KYS kike.

Attached: 09F66841-9263-4C87-B52B-816591564620.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

I like it when he yells at people. it makes my pee-pee happy.

"Im not insulting her based on appearance, I was complementing her on her field of view!"-Destiny talking about and too Brittany Venti

Attached: 134F5D86-37B5-4C1F-B14D-9B5B28DE3FF6.jpg (1024x820, 183K)

Attached: 0B26D270-A627-4960-B32E-BDC41EE1ECE1.gif (300x186, 1007K)

>I was complementing her on her field of view
He is a moral relativist, narcissistic full on psychopath degenerate utilizing kiky tactics in his "debates" (eg his shitting on 32 year olds dating or fucking 19 year olds because he basically sees them as schoolchildren in the JF debate just to argue from a high horse and now deleting threads calling him out for going over to NZ to fuck a 20 yo insta slut "fan" of his)
but THAT was a good joke

He argues with people on his level but is a fast talker and very aggressive. He’s incapable of having a reasonable discussion without berating the other person. Keep in mind at the end of the day he is a man child who plays video games for a career and has no formal higher education, dropped out of college while trying to get a music degree. Why anyone would take him or any other streamer seriously when it comes to politics is beyond me.