How much will leftists melt down if Trump wins in 2020?

How much will leftists melt down if Trump wins in 2020?

Attached: Odds.png (700x645, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

electionbettingodds.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Republican_Party_presidential_primaries#Mid-2015:_Donald_Trump_and_the_rise_of_the_outsiders
electionbettingodds.com/TrackRecord.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They will blame white men

I genuinely think he didn't try to win but, he was so post to give the presidency to Hillary.

>Yang not listed

Hey boomer remember how accurate the polls were in 2016?

Yang Gangers, where are your war faces?

Attached: yanggang2020.jpg (1034x730, 191K)

>Thinks Camel Hair has a chance lol

Attached: winner.jpg (361x563, 26K)

The left doesn’t understand they are pissing of normal people.

>shills spamming shit memes
>consensus
lmao. I like my guns more than I like dude free shit

Attached: 1551997657174.jpg (1024x699, 92K)

Attached: 023EE970-C844-4996-8F6A-1397876B2BE8.jpg (748x471, 104K)

No one cares or talks about that loser outside of Jow Forums though. It's not like Trump, he was the instant polling front runner in the GOP primary the moment he announced his candidacy in mid-2015.

>Corker
>3.7% chance of winning 2020 Republican Primary

What the fuck kind of joke is this?

Conservatism will melt down if Trump wins in 2020. 4 more years of Republicuck pandering will solidify the party as hopeless and dead. As an ancap, I'd vote Sanders over Trump. Harris is the only candidate where I'd vote for Trump over the Dem.

It's going to be absolutely based and redpilled.
I will drown in a sea of leftist shill rage tears.

Attached: 1547754723321.jpg (324x291, 28K)

>How much will leftists melt down if Trump wins in 2020?

Forget "if". Trump will win re-election in 2020. That won't be the worst thing for the batshit crazy low-IQ leftists. The worst thing will be their moment of realization that a Trump presidency through 2024 almost certainly means a Trump replacement for Ruth Bader Ginsberg and Stephen Breyer. If you thought the Kavanaugh process was chaos, you ain't seen nothin' yet, kids.

Those odds are so far off its hilarious. In every serious poll, Harris is 20 to 30 points behind Bernie and Biden.

GET OFF MY BOARD DISCORD TRANNIES!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 6809.jpg (640x360, 26K)

There are a lot of crazy bernouts who think Trump will be removed from office before the next election.

Yang will win

Harris killed her chances by moving so early and surrounding herself with the Clintonista mafia and establishment dems.

She's being given so much of a head start because that's where all the money is currently going. it's exactly like Jeb in 2016. personally, O'rourke is the only one on the ticket that has any chance against Trump but he's not only the worst kind of personality to take him on in the general, he's also forever cast as a disappointing loser for failing against Ted Cruz.

absolutely wrong. he wasn't the front runner until after the first or second debate. Jeb was the initial front runner.

ZION don

Revise that to 75% and 99% for Trump odds

>tfw after 2016 we thought we would never taste anything as delicious ever again in our lifetimes
>every day it seems like trump 2020 is going to happen and the left is going to get btfo again
lads...

And by bragging about sleeping to the top. Legalizing prostitution and removing the stigma is cool, but voting for president because they're a prostitute is a little weird.

By then who gives a shit? Trump is already full on Neocon. The co-presidency of Kushner and Bolton have all the real power.

Attached: Jared Kushner Wave.jpg (3500x2393, 778K)

Trump winning 2020 is only going to btfo white nationalists

it will be a bitter cup, Reagan didn't become the worst president ever in his first term, it was during his second term that he lost his damn mind, in more ways than one.

Trump is clearly on team ziocon, what sort of unholy shit is he going to unleash in his final four years?

He lost Iowa you lying faggot. (((Conservative))) media wouldn't admit he was going to win until everyone else had conceded.

>what sort of unholy shit is he going to unleash in his final four years?

Attached: John Bolton WW3 Vision.jpg (800x800, 120K)

Look how much of their anger and sadness is on display with this Yang shit. Imagine a thousand times as much anger and sadness and now put them out on the street. I fully expect mass suicides and some murders.

Attached: Party time.gif (480x270, 1.36M)

It will coem down to Bernie/Cortez versus Trump/Pence. If Bernie wins he will spend his time dicking around with systems designed to destroy the USA in the longterm but they will activate the Yosemite Volcano/Andreas fault out of spite and Bernie will be the first president ever to abandon his post fleeing to Europe alone while America becomes Into the Badlands. Cortez will step down like a citizen, and a handful of leaders will remain along with a fairly large portion of confused, helpless Americans. If Trump wins he will finish the plans the Vatican gave him, setting off the Yosmite/Andreas while EMPing the eastern coast causing the reactors to meltdown, and wrap up America into a tightly functioning system (NWO freight warehouse), but then send the populaces to two different directions depending upon their groups. Blacks and middle easterners will go to the migrant camps in German-Franco newly formed or forming Eurafrica while the Hispanic and white Americans get shipped to Brazil.

tl;dr:

Bernie wins: America has a people, but not system.

Trump wins: America has a system, but no people.

I think only white people will suffer from this in America

I'm hoping that they'll either commit suicide or start a war. Two ways of saying the same thing really.

I will note that if had Hillary one they would have done the Yosmite/Andreas/EMP thing five weeks into her presidency along with a bank virus. So, we got the better end of the stick for four years, and after that it's heads or tails your preference (although the descriptions are just highlights and not full).

won*

Where's tulsi gabbard?

>He lost Iowa you lying faggot.

I said POLLING frontrunner. National polls. He was leading in the polls the same month he announce - June 2015.

Fucking idiot.

Gabbard is the only legit candidate democrats have left.

And they call her a Russian.

Dnc is dead, they are front running a pole smoker with a hilary laugh

There is fucking zero chance that literal whore nigger bitch wins either.

This is 2004 all over again for Democrats.

According to the media and Establishment she is too busy sucking Putin's dick to run for office.

Bernie is not innocent, but rather just ignorant of their killswitch control. He will just go about trying to reverse what Trump did, because it threw off their timetable. Regardless, it was there to use by whomever was in power when they were ready.

>Where's tulsi gabbard?

Pretty far down the list:

electionbettingodds.com/

All of Berkeley will burn to the ground.

thought you people wanted someone to come grab your guns so you'd have a chance to use them...?

They will start a war. Hopefully. I really really hope that they do.

She only exists on this shithole site. No one gives a rats cock ring about her.

>what sort of unholy shit is he going to unleash in his final four years

Attached: 220px-Jared_Kushner_2017.jpg (220x336, 19K)

>Yang
literally no one knows who that retarded chink is faggot, Unlike Trump who has been known internationally since the fucking 80's.

>Trumpcucks trust the polls now
OH NO NO NO NO

>absolutely wrong. he wasn't the front runner until after the first or second debate.

>Shortly after Trump announced his candidacy on June 16, 2015, many pundits noted his uniquely outspoken nature, blunt language and rhetoric, often directly contradicting traditional political candidates. This style was seen as resonating strongly with potential Republican primary voters and Trump began to rise in the polls. After a few weeks of briefly matching Bush, Trump surged into first place in all major national polls by mid-July.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Republican_Party_presidential_primaries#Mid-2015:_Donald_Trump_and_the_rise_of_the_outsiders

I trust the betting odds. Which is what OP posted.

>Conservatism
You spelt liberals wrong

Why do biden and o'rourke have a higher chance when they're not even running? What retard made this?

Why not just stop pussyfooting around the reality anyway

They do that for everything anyway

Trump will win because of the current economy. Unless the Jews crash the economy later this year, he'll win 2020 easily.

The betting odds said Hillary would win.

>I trust the betting odds
>meanwhile Trump was a +300 underdog in 2016
LOLOLOL

He was polling at 5% into July. Come back to me in August when Yang is leading the dems.

Attached: Screenshot_20190308-021334.jpg (1440x1250, 585K)

You have a point. I trust the plan.
>tfw sheep for zion don
The other options don't look so strong right now.

he lives in a cardboard box after betting his life's savings in '16

Trump easily has a 90% chance of getting reelected. Have these fuckers ever opened a history book? The only way he'll lose is if the coutrs ruled the wall was unconstitutional tomorrow.

>Trump will not be President ok? take that to the bank!

> camel hair

Attached: 1550979906366.png (472x785, 155K)

electionbettingodds.com/TrackRecord.html
Yeah, at 72.4%. Which is more accurate than all the 90%+ thrown around by everyone else.

>"so post"

I knew he was going to win in 2016, and i know he's going to win again in 2020

>what sort of unholy shit is he going to unleash in his final four years?
I thought that was why EVERYONE here wanted Trump to win in the first place? To burn it all down so to speak.

The only Democrat who can beat Trump is John Kerry.

Attached: but i know.jpg (464x477, 54K)

Imagine a herd of gender ambiguous hambeasts screaming at the sky non-stop for 8 years.

Attached: 8d6.png (680x628, 195K)

>Kamala Harris
>Any chance above 0

Discarded