Okay, this is epic

twitter.com/mtracey/status/1103869969824018433

Attached: 1536390309685.png (878x442, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hq8H1ixTuN8
youtube.com/watch?v=0_LeHDZ7kiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1545368972409.png (846x348, 58K)

He's an idiot. Do you know how I know that Omar is anti-Semitic? She says the same fucking things you guys say day in and out.

Anti Zionism isn't antisemitism.

Attached: 1534881559722.jpg (2066x1532, 754K)

looks more and more like michael tracey is on the brink of making some new friends and losing some old ones

Her idea that American Jews have dual loyalty and use their power to give our money to Israel are literally Jow Forums talking points.

no. we're witnessing a mass awakening. The silent majority is watching this all go down and Mueller is about to go public.

youtu.be/Hq8H1ixTuN8

Attached: 1548884318216.png (1228x1241, 479K)

really? show me where she said gas the kikes race war now

Explain how that isn’t true

Well don't they?

I love it when the ziobots all learn a new word together.

Attached: 1548055705363.jpg (1572x1429, 599K)

Attached: 1548338221473.png (1142x1106, 957K)

I'm not arguing for or against, only that this Micheal Tracy guy clearly doesn't know his memes.

t v t r o p e s . c o m
c
o
m

How can a semite be anti-semitic? Srsly think for a second.

>dual loyalty
DUAL CITIZENSHIP YOU KIKE SHILL
DUAL CITIZENSHIP
TWO PASSPORTS
YOU GOAL POST MOVING FUCKING PARASITE

Duhh... my tricycle has a wheel.. dat Mustang has a wheel, dat means tricycles are Mustangs guys!!!

>Anti Zionism isn't antisemitism.
Yes it is. Anything a Jew doesn't like is anti-Semitism. Don't give the term power by begging to exclude things from it.

They don't have dual loyalty, retard. They are only loyal to Jews.

Ah, so you admit it is a valid point. You're just mad people are point it out. Gotcha.

Trish Regan is LOSING IT
youtube.com/watch?v=0_LeHDZ7kiQ

Attached: 1524536517736.jpg (1561x2737, 1.5M)

C R O C O D I L E
T E A R S
E
A
R
S

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Based Oldfag.

HAVE A HEART MICHAEL TRACY. ITS ANNUDDAH SHOAH. ILHAN OMAR IS LITERALLY HITLER.

American politics is a disgrace desu. An absolute embarrassment. I don't consider most of these faggots to even be American. Especially if they are non-white. Politics is a circus. A freak show. A cesspit of morally bankrupted women and men.

Attached: 1550862882454.jpg (861x928, 257K)

First of all, you're confused. I'm not mad, I'm pointing out that the guy in OP's pic doesn't understand how this works.

Second of all, I'm confused. Why are you angry? I thought antisemitism wasn't considered a bad thing here.

What are you trying to say here? Honestly I'm confused. Everyone knows many Jews have two passports. One for Israel and another one from an Anglophone country.

"Dual loyalty" is something of a misnomer anyway because the Jews have loyalty only to themselves. They constantly attack White people in every way: morally, politically, socially, financially, culturally, racially. How can they possibly share any loyalty with us?

Attached: 1543589568532.jpg (1024x1024, 153K)

American Politics is based. Who else has something this entertaining. You can feel the world shifting with every move made.

Enjoy the decline of America.
America's losses are Dixieland and Midwestern Reich gains.

What is this thing and why do white people allow it to order them around ? Why do whites allow it more rights than themselves ? I thought white ppl believe in human rights, aka noone ruling anyone, aka everyone having equal and same rights ?! Huh ?!

death to israel

>implying this isn't true

Attached: 1551832203541.png (1000x1000, 1.24M)

I gotta agree. All she said was a one word statement that AIPAC is controlling.

Jews freak out, and call her an anti-semite, as if it really means something. Observers wonder how stating a fact about a foreign-government's pressure group is racist at all, because she was stating a fact about an organization, not a people.

AIPAC surely would agree with her that they are powerful, so on this angle, she's not wrong at all.

Basically, why the fuss over the obvious truthfulness of her statement?

And, after years of the jewsmedia squealing, "White man bad, brown people good" this woman has enough social credit to not give a fuck about the jewsmedia trying to bring good her down.

Her votes come from fellow shitskin Somalis, not the handful of kikes in her district.

Attached: 1526597663947.webm (852x480, 2.49M)

I'm anti both, fuck israel and fuck jews.

Attached: 1545725699647.jpg (501x585, 196K)

better late than never for the buzzword redpill.

They've been pushing the MUH RUSSIA narrative for so long that it'll be damned hilarious when the report shows the most corruptive influence over American politics is AIPAC's Israeli money--followed closely behind by CAIR and their Saudi backing, most likely, but hey the chinks have been buying off a lot of people in politics maybe it's China. Hell the Chinese regime were all hilldawgs

BUMP

It's Anti-Semetic PERIOD

Attached: AntiSem.png (580x578, 540K)

Kinda like what leftist faggots do to every niggerloving republican by calling them racist because niggers rely on taxes and welfare

Guess what Diaspora Jews have to do when they move to Israel and want to work for the Jew government? They give up their other passport. Your entire race is a plague on humanity and needs to be exterminated.

>of all the sad words of tounge or pen, the saddest are these: Jow Forums was right again

Based Finkelstein
One of maybe 10 good Jews

Funny thing it is legally in some countries in europe and around the world. It not even edgy to point out jews rule everything now its law

That's why America has to save the world

wtf

Attached: 1551752410725.png (400x400, 173K)

I miss when you built stuff , were openly racist and danced the Charleston..now you're just a kosher pain in everyone's ass

if the jews were smart they'd accuse Omar of having dual loyalty to Islam and Somalia

then the race war Dan finally start

One can hope
American politics is gripping from outside the country
It directly affects what happens in Australia and it’s a total freak zone with insane plot twists
The time I went to LA I could almost feel the air crackling with electricity
I was around Hollywood and Santa Monica, but went down to Venice and up to Malibu
It was like I was walking through a memory of films I’d seen as a child - a scene here and a scene there, but all in the wrong order
A tone of latent violence and ethnic overflow filled the place. Santa Monica pier was mainly Mexican. Venice was full of black people selling things. Weed. Anonymous street urchins.
We were almost run off the road around Laurel Canyon by someone mad that we had temporarily delayed them for about 1 second. My first taste of American violence.
I recon New York and Washington would be epic.

Also saw some of the cast of Sons of Anarchy at a cafe. And some of the Mexican food in poorer areas is based.

Literally the number 1 problem

Tru. Americans are mental also. At least their liberals. I had to hang out with them on a hiking trip in India. Fucking nuts. Literal self identified cat mom senior bureaucrat and her husband plus a Sri Lankan doctor and ex naval officer who used the term “white trash” while bemoaning prejudice. Every word when an American speaks about politics seems to be geared at convincing people of something rather than letting reality reveal itself.

She seems to be implying that any dual-nationals in Government has the potential to become another Jonathan Pollard or something, very disingenuous.

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

Attached: 1521347490031.png (514x1191, 353K)

That’s a pretty good assessment. The 24/7 media gives opinions instead of news. They are trying to validate their beliefs. It’s amazing how people here get upset if you give them facts that go against their narrative. I’m good at communicating and reading people. I have very casually brought people to tears.

>the truth is anti semetic
Uh oh

Because you care this much have a bump stock.

Attached: 9B7C0E32-57C2-408B-BA59-25AAB07B54A3.jpg (700x735, 175K)

Attached: 1522714893701.png (995x509, 120K)

McCains really are owned by jews.

Except the jews will force it to be anti-semitism.

That is the very definition of a NPC

She got a little to close to exposing them. Not sure if you have seen ‘The Lobby’ yet. It gives good examples how they assasinate people’s character. They are pretty ruthless.

But she only had one passport and they all have two

Just in case there are any Jewish people reading this please understand that what AIPAC, etc. are doing to silence people is causing a fuel of hatred and distrust among the average person. Basically, they are creating what they are trying to prevent.

if you dont support israels right to exist youre probably an anti semite

if you believe jews having dual loyalty is a bigger problem than klansmen having loyalty to a united states that doesnt exist anymore youre probably an anti semite

if you have a problem with israeli lobbying groups but dont have a problem with other international lobbying groups of pay congressmen even more than youre probably an anti semite

Not all those who are anti israel are anti semites but all anti semites are anti israel

>if you dont support israels right to exist youre probably an anti semite

Attached: 1543960995174.jpg (832x827, 87K)

She needs to stop conflating dual-nationals in Government with disloyal Jonathan Pollard types. That was a one off, surely.

What's teh difference?

youtu.be/Hq8H1ixTuN8

Attached: 1551874722331.png (1895x1076, 116K)

D A Y I N
A
Y
O
U
T

Trash's lame little 3rd rate acting stretch is beyond laughable. How is the US Jew media/propaganda Clown-show taken seriously by their serving masses there? It's literally hard to distinguish between Faux/CNN/Hollywood/WWE Inc. Enuff Jews! Just go away already!

Attached: 1547087679576.jpg (768x467, 63K)