One documentary with no conclusive evidence is enough to cause a shitstorm

>one documentary with no conclusive evidence is enough to cause a shitstorm
This needs to stop.

Attached: 35235623523.png (739x689, 478K)

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2019/tv/news/the-simpsons-michael-jackson-leaving-neverland-stark-raving-dad-1203158114/
themichaeljacksonallegations.com/2019/02/25/a-critical-analysis-of-leaving-neverland/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vtn-pnt1ub8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did he actually voice the guy? Was it just a stand in that sang for him?

Where was the episode located on The Simpsons before they removed it?

>removing episodes from decades ago

Welcome to America son. It's too late now, just watch it burn.

Same goes for Jewbag Harvey SteinWeinbergstein
We all know he's a grotesque Jew who feeds off the souls of roastie actresses but at least have a trial or something not just accusations

>literal creepypasta premises are becoming real

bubbles, it’s going to be a long night

Attached: C8C82B6E-ABEC-41CD-B72C-9DA5661B1C0D.jpg (2700x1521, 170K)

Is this for the creepypasta meme?
It's very popular among spanish speakers

Now you know how white people feel.

MJ was an antisemite, he should be removed from all media due to not supporting Israel.

Pedophile sympathizers btfo

Sneed

Weird how Kevin spacey raped teenage boys and he’s still chosen.

who owns fox and the simpsons now?
oh right, it's the jews

He voiced the guy, wasn't credited because Jews, and a soundalike sang for him

SOON the left will want to "purify history"

The civil war hurts some minorities... lets erase it from human history... lets clean up human history... it is for the greater good.

Yet a video of baby rape didn't made any effect at all to RaM

post the link you faggot
>variety.com/2019/tv/news/the-simpsons-michael-jackson-leaving-neverland-stark-raving-dad-1203158114/

Wait until (((they))) find out about Sanic 3

Attached: 78923674586.jpg (589x375, 78K)

Attached: 1551800278664.jpg (1181x3189, 1.67M)

3x1 or 3x2, I don't remember exactly.

Link to copypasta?

Yes he really voiced him, although because of contractual obligations he couldn't sing the song at the end so a sound-a-like did it while MJ watched to make sure it sounded right.
Episode is called Stark Raving Dad.

Honestly not too worried. A couple networks still show episodes of The Cosby Show. Eventually this shit will pass and someone will start showing it again.
btw fuck Matt Groening desu

Damn. The soundtrack of my childhood pretty much.

DCM5 has a tribute to MJ in it.

Attached: 1551912503105.jpg (1077x947, 122K)

Came to post this

It won't stop. Soon you'll have to learn to unplug

This
Watch it all burn

Watch it burn? I'm carrying the torches and looking for some gasoline.

More sick anti-white shit (yes MJ is honorary White).

>removed from the Simpsons
Physical media master race reporting in. They can never take that episode from me

>Lisa, it's your birthday
>happy birthday, Lisa

Attached: D1CdirdWoAAP7gP.jpeg.jpg (863x757, 119K)

What did you think the result of creating a society where history can be rewritten on a whim would be?

It's been done before, many times before, and the result is always the same.

Attached: Lonesome Joe.jpg (1200x1360, 443K)

Great, now we can push to remove his music from every media format.

LISA IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY

I never got the humor in Chuck's Feed and Sneed

NONCES & POL PEDO SHILLS BTFO !

I wonder if 1984 is going to delete it off my DVR?

>rewriting history
>it's 2100
>no one alive has heard an MJ song
>everyone vaguely remembers him as the "creepy clown man who ate children" thanks to decades of Jewish propaganda.

> Sxhneider

>(((history))) as remembered from school
>everything about the royal Russian family is covered in dog shit and spat on
>nothing mentioned about tens of millions ethnic Russians murdered by (((bolsheviks)))
>nazi man bad
Yup, seems like your typical historic kikery.

well they removed Apu from the show because of stupid shit didn't they.
This shouldn't surprise anyone.
wonder if he'll be pulled from youtube or google play or itunes.

if you can do the Bartman
you're bad like Michael Jackson

NEW FACT, IF ENOUGH PEOPLE CLAIM YOU SET FIRE TO YOUR NEIGHBORS HOUSE WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE, YOUR AN ARSONIST.

social media is cancer. jews had 9/11'd whites again with this recent legislation against "hate crimes" against any minority except, well whites, even though we are the white minority of the earth.

is this an excuse for whites? to demand global govt. for protection? or is it a trap to put us in camps.

> t. dangerous racist bigoted white man.

nancy pelosi held me down and sucked my cock when I was only 12 years old, I nutted but she kept sucking, I begged her to stop

they really removed apu? every decent small cogo's I know is run by an indian.. I stopped watching the simpsons after the shitty movie they put out that was completely outsourced.

Formerly hilarious

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

The book isn't a warning. It's an instruction manual on how to truly control the world.

billy jean is probably the most popular song of all time and will be played publicly regardless of what anyone says

> media has become the new reality
Fuck off , OP.
We dont care what the electric jew says

MJ was a product of MKULTRA and became a pedo programmer.

It was a watered down description of what Stalin had already done in Russia.

Orwell was so assmad about the utter failure of communism in Russia under Stalin that he imagined the whole world was about to fall to totalitarianism rather than admit communism is just fucking stupid.

>remove classic episodes
>continue to make episodes in season 10 + 22 years

Stalin crashed communism that was founded by kikes

You meant disproven evidence, right?

formerly not removed

Smooth and criminal

its a hit job because its becoming more and more common knowledge that michael was a child star and abused himself and as a wealthy adult tried to create a safe space for other child stars where they wouldn't get raped by (((them)))

even if thats not the reason its obvious its a hit job unless its just a coincidence that the people providing testimony just happen to be turning against him after they've hit financial problems and were desperate for money

themichaeljacksonallegations.com/2019/02/25/a-critical-analysis-of-leaving-neverland/

Attached: 1551827889889.jpg (306x478, 38K)

Formerly needs to start.

Attached: vote for bart.jpg (640x480, 181K)

>everyone vaguely remembers him as the "creepy clown man who ate children" thanks to decades of Jewish propaganda.
i feel bad for laughing at that

Attached: 5346456.gif (195x199, 326K)

Jackson might be a pedo but that's a good episode. Why not keep it and remember that great artists can be shitty people.

Didn't this go to trial and there was no criminal misconduct?

Which means he's innocent by law and that's what anyone should base their objective opinion on.

in mexico michael jackson became a retarded meme

Attached: annie are you ok.jpg (700x491, 95K)

>no conclusive evidence

THE KID LITERALLY DREW MJ’s PRECISE PUBIC MARKS YOU FAGGOT

So wait... you’re telling me that things are accepted not when they’re objectively good, but when they are pleasing to people with IQs between 70 and 110 which almost completely covers the US television viewing population ages 18-65

Attached: hee hee.png (499x604, 394K)

Innocent on all 12 counts as a matter of fact

pair of morons lol

This pisses me off. Can't wait until this shit ends regardless of who does what.

>(((Michael Schneider)))

Attached: 388.jpg (203x248, 6K)

>8889
Close one. You do know the statistics that most of the abused go on to be abusers. MJ was raped, sad. Grew up and raped kids, many such cases.

Attached: slide_4.jpg (960x720, 103K)

Without a shred of irony you serve no purpose except to torture your parents with the constant reminder of just how fucked up their progeny is. If you possess any dignity at all you would kys in an act of brief, extreme violence to atone for the abomination you have become. Everybody hates you, you will never have friends and die loveless and alone. You know it's the truth.

True, he gave Russians a form of pseudonationalism, a big irony considering that their nation died with the Romanovs
Russia is an abortion together with all the freemason-jewish countries today

And yes, this includes Mexico and the US

I'm confused. Is this just zoomers freaking out about what we already knew about MJ 15 years ago?

Attached: 1551391080549.gif (200x234, 3.06M)

>schizo posting

r kelly is innocent the whores just want his money

Looks like no one is safe from kike libel
Jesus guys im so tired, I just want it to end already

Attached: sad coop.png (626x496, 455K)

It's bullshit. No evidence, people watch a documentary and they think its true when there is literally years of evidence proving that Michael Jackson is innocent.

Ever look at that Tartaria conspiracy. Shit's pretty interesting.

Archive that shit nigger

What the fuck are you talking about. You are literally just making shit up. Too many kikes here

It's all legit but it's not like this wasn't known.
The only difference is those kids that pressed charges and exposed all this in the 90's are now talking about it to the public with this documentary..

These retroactive condemnations is total hypocrisy and stupidity. They're showing how fake and dumb people are by reacting to trending tv programs reporting on old news..

All this Leaving Neverland stuff is OLD NEWS. These things were divulged during MJ's pedophile case.. all the major sex acts, not so much the details or background of the kids. MSM and their execs are fake asf, the public is two-faced, idiotic and fake.
MJ has been a confirmed pedo for decades.. why do all this shit NOW?

what about the sneed episode?

I got tickets to this. It better be there in a few months.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vtn-pnt1ub8

They dragged him through the dirt when he was alive and found innocent.

Now they're doing it again when he can't defend himself. Most of the kids defend him, only a couple are accusing him and there's a massive meal ticket attached to this.

Either way hes a doctor shopping drug addict that abused his wealth.

If you don't believe he was at least doing weird shit with boys your deluded

Jackson isn't innocent of shit

Get a blacklight. Sweep inside Neverland. If it is a mansion of sperm everywhere case solved.

gomunism wins again

All Stalin did was remove politicians. He would never touch The Simpsons

I think the feds did.
Nothing.

Shills

Attached: 1551676719497.png (700x700, 615K)

I saw the movie when it came out.. didn't have any of the flash from his production shows obviously.. but it also didn't have any dirt either. No rawness.
Maybe thats why it's never mentioned when talking about musician based docu-movies

Wtf are talking about?

can you imagine the redpills MJ would have dropped on the this is it tour

He's not even called Michael Jackson anymore and it's just 2019

Attached: EL AYUWOKI.jpg (780x439, 18K)

>ruin someones reputation
>kill him
>get access to the back catalogue
>get banned from radio and written out of history
masterful

Stop it with this beaner meme