Does mgtow hate women because they've never experienced love?

does mgtow hate women because they've never experienced love?

Attached: happybday.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZPXpvPYF_U
youtube.com/watch?v=2lG7t630kkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shitty mothers desu

Daily reminder love is literally just horniness and mental illness. Being devoted to another for reasons beyond procreation is retarded.

I'm sort of MGTOW because I was married for 12 years and it was fucking hell. Wife left, and I raise my two teen kids alone now. My entire adult life I have never had any peace. Always living with a woman making drama.
So for these next several years I'm going to just stay single so I can enjoy some peace at last. It's been a few years so far and it's been the calmest time of my life I've ever known.

>be me
>abused by mother
>gaslit and forced to take pills for a mental illness i never had
>beaten and yelled at since as early as i can remember
>elementary school
>girls would always make me mad and then tattle
>i hated girls
>middle school
>have first kiss
>want to go to movies with first kiss
>mom beats me and calls my friends whores and then when i try to get away she falls down the stairs and pretends to be dead and i think i killed my mother
>lose virginity in an alley at 15
>first real gf bites my arm and severs my tendon
>she stalks me for years, spreading rumours and telling me to kill myself and trying to ruin future relationships
>be 20
>girl cheats on her boyfriend with me repeatedly over the course of six months
>falsely accuses me of rape when i'm homeless but then stalks me when i have a home again
>try to be good and true to a girl
>she's a virgin feminist who rejects me sexually
>wind up in psych ward after she rejects me and my mom drops me lunch at work
>went off meds while homeless and all the trauma from my mom's abuse starts surfacing
>get back together with feminist ex and she ruins my life
>wind up a homeless criminal because she didn't love me
>after we break up for good she starts dating my little brother and i try to kill myself
>fast forward to 2019
>27, haven't had a girlfriend in five years
>tried talking to a girl at the bus stop the other night and some stupid shitskin got me in face telling me to "leave her alone" when i was just making friendly conversation, i lost my temper and punched him and his friends threatened to kill me with a knife
>can't even talk to a girl without shit like that happening
my ex told me no one will ever love me so i'll probably never experience love. i'm a manlet too anyway, that's probably the root of all my problems
it's just so fucked, i never did anything to deserve any of this in the first place, my intentions and heart were and are good, i feel like i've been dragged down into sin

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (543x550, 23K)

> Always living with a woman making drama.
This is how most people become MGTOW, bitches are escalating their bitchiness so very few man are willing to tolerate them.

nah that’s trannies

lol what's up spencer

u fgt leaf answer me

MGTOWs don't hate women, though. They hate the system more than anything, they want the laws changed.

>Shit that didn't happen: The Post

They’ve experienced what they thought was real love, then learned the hard way women do not love as men do, and it can be taken away on a whim at any time by any female.

Same.

Yes. Also this

>Lose virginity in an alley at 15
Kys normie

Attached: 1466119735516.jpg (960x720, 118K)

mgtow have mommy issues and are afraid of being dominated by women

-t. proud cuckold bitchboi

>1 post by this ID
Another shitty slide thread

nm jst chillin hbu?

Attached: 1548849439556.jpg (1085x775, 510K)

I thought that most MGTOW's are just jaded men that have had lots of bad past experiences and relationships with women.

sorry i was doing other stuff

Attached: 4e731a911d72f863ba457b7341086f0d.jpg (800x420, 71K)

I never really agreed with mgtow. It just seems jewish. "Hey you white man, don't go for these white girls, they're no good! Let these nice African men take care of them for you!".

Not only that but the MGTOW guys are usually beta's in the first place, so it's not like the women are really missing out. I guess the older ones will have a harder time finding a betabux provider, but that will just make them more crazy and demand more insane laws be put in place.

If every MGTOW went and killed a roastie instead, we would actually see some change.

Damn man you must have fucked up hard in a previous life to go through that shit.

Women that can't experience love become whores. Men become incels or mgtow.

I hate women. The vast majority of them are whores. They live in a world who worships them. They live privileged lives. Their words have more value than the ones from a man. They get less prison time than a man that committed the exact same crime, or don't get to go to jail at all. They hold men hostage thanks to fear of divorce, as money, property and kids will be ripped away from the man.

Man live to serve womens interests. We fight wars to keep them safe. We work in hazardous environments so they don't have to. We carry their luggage so they don't have to bother. All that puts a load in our bodies, making us live shorter lives, just so the woman can be preserved and live on.

It all disgusts me when I think of it. With all that said, I'm married. I have a loving, right wing wife who agrees with most of what I say about women. She wants to be the inferior, she doesn't want to be in control.

I'm glad that I found her, because if not, I'd probably stay single forever. I'll never allow myself to be a woman's lapdog.

unironically yes

MGTOW is just an Incel that pretends to have dignity.

MGTOW are MGTOW because they HAVE experienced women

Attached: 192229-200.png (555x881, 78K)

Oh u kno just shitposting. I was in BC about 6 months ago and it was a little bit fucked up but otherwise pretty nice. Chinese people everywhere and all the signs were in French.

Attached: 1394677007584.jpg (600x514, 43K)

my qt blonde blue eyed catholic wife has supper ready for me every day after work

sorry about your dying in a lonely empty room and life

this 100%

no I hate women because after my fiance's death no woman even compares and the majority either want to "fix" me or just want my money

No, it's because MGTOW men are not alphas, but are sensitive and caring people who - understandably - cannot fathom why women are attracted to assholes and find their own nice guy efforts failing 100% of the time.

some of us have been in love and we know that it's not all that it's cracked up to be. I was married for 10 years, have been single for 5 now. These past 5 years have been the best of my life: I no longer wake up wondering if today is going to be great or if it's going to suck based on what kind of mood some other person is in. Life is so much simpler and content now.

I've been in 4 long term relationships (>1 year). Each one ended because of the woman. Men need to accept that women do not need us anymore. We are cheap and disposable to them. They are not capable of loving us, but rather using us as a means for gathering resources for their offspring.

>just shitposting
based

>i was in BC about 6 months ago
how long were you here for? what'd you get up to? did you visit stanley park? hope you enjoyed your stay

Attached: wukeb49cwjly.jpg (480x377, 18K)

That was a Mitch Hedberg line right?

yeah.
Its funny how ducks and women have similar mentalities

Yeah I did actually it was quite comfy. Booze stores were bullshit though. Kinda fucked to see all the homeless whites and natives while the government imports thousands more people though.

Attached: 1424991651627.png (501x410, 91K)

Love barely exists anymore, if at all.

Attached: 52E961B1-AE70-404F-87F8-FC8D4B2F527D.jpg (567x573, 110K)

More of the opposite. They get shafted by lovers, their mother, female friends, etc and learn to hate women as a coping mechanism at the cost of ending their lineage. Good goys.

Attached: 1550545448903.png (451x541, 77K)

the mountains and ocean are really nice. booze and food are pretty expensive here yeah. vancouver's the second least affordable city on earth right now, hopefully the bubble will burst and shit will grow more affordable here soon. economy's stagnating atm.
you're from bog? who r u user?

Attached: 6wlB5E89KFNsjhHi_vZ-aDC44NQyXD0cEHMUbvR-4ww.jpg (953x780, 86K)

>my intentions and heart were and are good
I hate to say this but that's your problem.

Attached: 1394424748150.jpg (600x600, 34K)

fpbp, i was raised by a single mother and can confirm

it's just the reality of feminism, don't get me wrong i love women but they seem to really resent us

Daily reminder that women will always help the jews

Your tendon okay user?

word

Attached: download (1).jpg (217x225, 6K)

your meme literally proves his point, you goddamn slobbering retard.

so it's literally the fault of jews, as always

For like 10% of you guys maybe but for the other 90% its wrong and you know it.

Attached: 0C66F3E8-53C1-49E0-B4DC-053D450D7957.jpg (275x280, 41K)

Attached: 1543959483184.jpg (782x409, 166K)

Holy shit what an autist

No.
MGTOWs become MGTOW because of their experiences with women. Incels having never been with a woman WORSHIP the ground they walk on and are always thirsty and pander to womens demands

yeah it healed, still flares up/spasms once in a while though. what sucks is the chronic pain from that caused my grades to drop, didn't get into uni, fucked my life up etc hahaha (this was in grade 12). i was a guitarist and i couldn't play guitar for years too, started making electronic music but i destroyed all my artwork after i was falsely accused of rape

Attached: 1551984971007.png (633x758, 23K)

Nobody is worshipping women on Jow Forums retard. 99% of us would remove their voting rights without a second thought.

Mgtow is a movement of spergs and I don’t believe that you ever felt a moisty vagina since your birth.

>99% of us would remove their voting rights without a second thought.
Wrong, we remove feminists and those who support them. Stop being in just an echo chamber and see the world.

Incels worship women because they've never been with one.
MGTOWs go MGTOW because they have experienced women.

This makes sense and theres nothing not to understand here

I've experienced love. I'm MGTOW, been that way for almost 10 years now.

Women just ain't worth the effort.

Do atheists hate believers because they've never experienced magical skydaddy's warm and cuddly touch?

Attached: 1543959483184.jpg (782x409, 166K)

such is life in Canada

this

Get it through your head. No one hates you because you are you. They hate you because of what you have allowed yourselves to become. While being manipulated by lesbian dykes into behaving in a way the dykes KNOW men won't tolerate, where are you left to seek some comfort? Think about it. We are all being gamed and the enablers are the homos of both genders at the top of the propaganda heap who just want to expand their dating and fuck pool. Very few people are realizing it, but even they have been gamed too, for the purposes of general depopulation.

I had a great relationship with my mother and I always thought that was the reason for going mgtow i.e. unattainable old-school standards.

I see a story like yours, and am pretty happy that my dating experience has been as empty and bland as it has been. I hooked up with 2 really hot girls who I would have loved to date, they both played the "it seems like you just wanted sex" card. It's pretty uneventful, but I don't care. It's either empty like mine, or crazy like yours. I too am a manlet. Chads just have to show up, and it all works out for them.

Yep, that's all it is. Bad luck, and then you stop trying. Some people were just born in the right place, looked the right way, met the right people. It's all just a game of chance.

That's what I'm looking for user. Women need to know their place.

this
>that's all it is
Thats not irrelevant

>experience love
It doesnt happen in real life. Where am I supposed to meet a girl? Lol. I've never even talked to one. As far as I'm concerned they don't even exist.

Holy fuck this thread is depressing. I've had my ups and downs with women but fuck... I'm no chad either. You boys have it rough.

>Bad luck
No - its a systemic attack on society by media and laws combined. "Luck" has nothing to do with it when its a FACT that women are defended as a reaction to any situation

You are a faggot. Women shouldn't have rights. Who else but the leaf folks?

They hate them because they have experienced it, and have been burned by our geocentric society and court system.

Attached: 1551530355558.jpg (750x734, 90K)

not your blog faggot

No, and your gay copy pasta thread is shit.

Admittadly, Ive never seen the show, but Game Of Thrones apparently portrays men as out of control sex obsessed maniacs and women are the constant victim.

I rekon this show has done a lot to hype the inane psychobabble women are prone to

*Gynoentric
surely

>fat mutt living in the echo chamber of /mgtow/ and /ptg/

Well I know men who are happily married. I'm saying they met the perfect women because they were lucky. You just happen to bump into a marriageable women, and then you get to live the dream. I just happened to not run into any marriageable women. Think of the statistics behind your shot at meeting the right woman. Meeting her is luck.

Where are the people of color?

The show is degenerate but it's not like that. It has bad guys. It has has honerable guys it has stronk women it has dirty cunts.

When you're on your deathbed you will not regret having children or even the ordeal with the vaginal jew. Childless mgtow (which are the vast majority) however will die a miserable death.

then dont date whores lmao

Your friends are MGTOW in the making. Or just so beta they arent aware theyre the bitch of the relationship.

Media and law combine to make women the victim in every case. Your friends are fucked. Their whole lives are basically being held ransom

One thing I have noticed is that all of these girls fucked big jock guys in high school (of all races), and then married average like 5'10 skinny white dudes. It's fuckin weird.

Is there rape scenes?
If yes, women will absorb that imagery and identify with the victimisation

When you die chink, this is the last image you will see:

Attached: we_sleep_they_shekel.gif (426x230, 1.23M)

> Childless mgtow
Yea well I certainly don't encourage it. What I tell young guys on here is that they should find the nicest sweetest girl they can as young as they can and marry her as fast as they can and have kids.
Because all the REALLY nice girls I ever knew, the real pretty nice ones, all married real young and stayed married. And I don't think their husbands fucked a lot of women. I think their husbands probably mainly just fucked them.
But they were wonderful girls.
And so that's what young guys should be doing. Guys in their 20s and especially guys in their very late teens.

>she stalks me for years, spreading rumours and telling me to kill myself and trying to ruin future relationships
and
> falsely accuses me [...] but then stalks me when i have a home again
I have seen this multiple times. Why in fuck do women do this shit? Exwife did this shit as well as girls who had a psycho crush on me at school?

Yeah - women date DOWN. Contrary to what pol always claim. Women want beta providers. Chad is too rogue and uncontrollable

Yes, but that doesn't make them wrong.

> White women are all sluts goy. Don’t even try to form a relationship with one. You know she is lying about how many men she has slept with right? Why bother having kids, they are just going to make you miserable?

(((MGTOW))).

Attached: 5F04D85D-F855-429B-92C8-F234B12436CD.jpg (1024x568, 134K)

>Why in fuck do women do this shit
Its all the power they have. To cause problems out of nothing.
>girls who had a psycho crush on me
yeah - this is a problem too. Women who ARE attracted to you who you dont want to deal with are even more of a problem

kek. Other poster is from burger land. He has no choice in the matter.

Yeah, you pretty much explained my life. Sometimes in my early 20’s I regretted not being out banging other women, but now that I look back I am glad I didn’t.

>geocentric
kek

Attached: Expanding_Earth.gif (400x300, 2.23M)

females are biologically incapable of love

No

Attached: 05C49D8E-7071-463C-893E-D2BAA9B78ED7.gif (480x270, 2.29M)