How will China treat the races left on earth after the whites lose their countries and power?

When the inevitable fall of the west and the dismisal of white people take place, there will be basically an arab-african europe, a latino US and a chinese asia, some whites might exist in a few villages in the middle of nowhere, but without any relevance or power, now, out of the three we already see the only capable of civilization is china, how will they treat the other races, will they force control, try to culturally assimilate or get ride of them?
>Inb4 chinese shilling, deny whites won't die with their immigrants, privilege checking, post birth abortions and lgbts politics

Attached: cia-world-map.gif (1200x620, 168K)

Slavery and extermination. They have done similar more than once before. Gooks have no soul.

Just look how they treat their own

This. Gooks are inherit sociopaths who could watch babies getting murdered without blinking an eye

>some whites might exist in a few villages in the middle of nowhere, but without any relevance or power
Is that about Midwest or Eastern Europe or Russia?

Reminder that the US caused chaos in the Middle East to destabilize Europe via shitskins.

Enslave/exterminate

>Murdoch Murdoch

1 village of whites>entire population of Ch*na

All three? Face it, Russia is dead, USA will be latino, and Intermarium will be surrounded by muslim hordes from all the sides and mostly irrelevant in larger state of affairs.

Two problems of this world:

1. White people have civilization and don't want others to have.

2. Yellow people don't have freedom and don't want others to have.

Where are from in russia? how do people see china in there, are you guys okay with them and your "partnership" or people are distrufull of them?

In a certain way I think this small villages will live the dream, a ridiculosly small ethnostate in the middle of nowhere, so irrelevant that the powers in being won't even bother dealing with, and the people to survive till them, will probably be religious and live of the earth and family manual work

Moscow now. Was from rostov-on-don before that. Hard question.
People mostly see them favorable, admiring strong industry, fast development, no jewish bullshit attitude, we are jaded enough to not give a fuck about their treatment of surrounding, be it human or nature.
As for partnership - people know fully that economically it is not a partnership, but a straight exploitation of our resources, that we are on the way to finally lose Siberia.

I can't fathom scenario in which anyone takes land from a country with like 5k nukes.

I heard here a lot about they living is siberia, is it the case, or are they just investing in there and doing the same trick of defaulting the government to take the place? I know you are just a ordinary man who knows as much as any other, I just like to hear what you see on your news and streets

Just look at what the Chinese are doing to Tibetans and Uyghurs. They're asian, but they have different cultures and religions compared to Han chinese so they still count as different races.

France has nukes and areas that police does not visit. Just by living there, owning business and doing their stuff, then asking for more political power and economic freedoms, until the only reminders of Russia are occasional streetsign, monument to lenin and color on the map.

Both. They are living there and buy/take over stuff.

Pretty much but I actually believe that as thinks get worse in the west the liberals will migrate to your countries and do the same with them till this became the last state of our race

How’s life ruski bro? How are you, personally?
I really want to visit Russia some day.

Yeah I believe that white countries are secure. Russia has too many weapons and too small of an economy for anyone to want to fuck with it. High risk, low reward. If one more important country, like France or Italy, exits the EU and it splinters off it will be impossible to flood Europe with migrants because of so many independent governments no longer beholden to one another. Not to mention when the EU ceases to exist it will automatically default in its debt and those euros circulating abroad won't be good for anything other than wiping your ass. People really overestimate china. It has a big economy because it has a big population. There are hundreds of millions of people there living on $2/day. Stop stressing over them.

All that could end or at least be seriously reduced if North America stopped using China for manufacturing.

Don't understand me badly, I wish europe, mainly germany had a huge economic breakdown, maybe than things could be corrected the same way they were in the past, but the thing is that the people's mentality has beent to much warped, very hard to think that people will simply abandon feminism and faggotry out of the blue even in a crisis, not after being brainwashed since they were born