I really hate black people. am i racist?

i really hate black people. am i racist?

Attached: 1545104556259.jpg (2000x2593, 826K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=CKHYq_1552002209
liveleak.com/view?t=9QyH4_1552007097
youtu.be/vi4fcXxTNkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, you just have what every normal person has: "sanity".

if you don't want to have to associate with them? no

I kinda feel you, bro.

I don't HATE black people, but I have more love for other races than the negroids.

I've met black people who are respectable and prestigious, but that's quite rare. I don't see the black race pulling themselves out of their squalor anytime soon.

Attached: 1545484923959s.jpg (250x248, 12K)

no I really fucking hate black and Hispanic people. like viscerally. like i know that niggers are just animals from africa that we let live here. am i a racist.? because when i see a nigger they are doing crime or fucking something.

Remove that hate if you can. Truth is, is you hate "behavior" if you hate simply because of "color"...

Go ahead and neck yourself before complete extinction

You're just jealous.

Attached: deargodthatsdisgusting.jpg (1000x734, 199K)

I hate everyone. Am I racist?

misanthropic

there's no such thing as racist

No. You just supress your concieved inferiority with hatred

Hate will eat you from the inside.

A) Wishing niggers lived in Africa where they belong, B) not falling for parties that will pay them to breed like cockroaches C) not participating in the SJW antidemocratic takeover, do not make you hateful or racist. Also, "racism" is a neologism and you should not label yourself with it.

Attached: 1550982818745.jpg (595x819, 127K)

No, you're normal.

Attached: CSYf9TzWsAAf-Fg.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Yes you are you fucking scumbag. I can see your hate pour through your words. This progressive society has no fucking place for you. People of colour have given you so much and you spit it back in their face. What about that time when prestigious scientist professor neil de grass tyson proved gravity by dropping the microphone. Were you dropped too? You need to change your ideas quick bucko. How will you embrace your half black grandchildren?

You came to the right place. ONE OF US!!!

no it's pretty natural. wanna see a coal burner get rekt by the police and a nog put down?
3:20
liveleak.com/view?t=CKHYq_1552002209

If someone is black you automatically hate them even without speaking with them or anything?

everyone should have a place to be, and I'm not saying you shouldn't have a spic free country. however, I wanted to say that the pure spic amerindians are genetically farther from the congoid than the genetically pure europeans. Also, white European youths are much more receptive to the negro shuffle (sjw, miscégénation, repareishuns) than young Hispanics.

Also. Checked.

Attached: 1551910281600m.jpg (1024x545, 59K)

>liveleak.com/view?t=CKHYq_1552002209
Put your left hand up cross your legs, Don't do anything else or we will shoot you dead.
Another one bites the dust, should obey.

black people have poop on their skins

kuk kuk kuk

these are not bright people.

sanity isn't the norm maybe it never was

Do you think you're superior to black people though? Because of your race?
If so, then yes you're racist.
And there's nothing wrong with that.

She looks like she fucks black guys.

they're brutalizing themselves now
liveleak.com/view?t=9QyH4_1552007097

Yes, that's literally what racism is. Hatred of a race

quality post
youtu.be/vi4fcXxTNkw

Attached: uphonk.png (1278x716, 296K)

No, you just know the truth.