How did the jews benefit from the alleged "rape of nanking"?

How did the jews benefit from the alleged "rape of nanking"?

Did it even happen?

Attached: kASdi5t.jpg (634x829, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bình_An/Tây_Vinh_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bình_Hòa_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hà_My_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lai_Đại_Hàn
www2.biglobe.ne.jp/remnant/nankingm.htm
web.archive.org/web/20150319152947/https://www.resist.com/updates/2012/ChineseCommunismChineseJews-Bakony.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jews love atrocity propaganda

Attached: 1493893236137.png (949x1103, 920K)

Permanent US Military bases in Japan.

My man, the Jews don't have to be behind literally every atrocity on Earth. The Japanese and Chinese had hated each other for years and both nations were made up of half savages. Yes it happened.

Attached: 157.jpg (600x800, 351K)

>were

Attached: DFD2C9EB-7108-4BD7-86AE-251236E5A066.png (511x474, 226K)

holy kek saved

I hope the Jap with those 50 pics proving nanking photos were shopped arrives here.

Also what the South Knorks did in Vietnam was worse.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bình_An/Tây_Vinh_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bình_Hòa_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hà_My_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lai_Đại_Hàn

Attached: M-Soldiers-LEAD-HT-Feb12.jpg (652x300, 58K)

Oh boy its the old "Everybody who doesn't think the kikes caused X atrocity in Y backwards ass country where they have nothing to gain is a kike" routine. Real original friend.
Just because I don't think they are half savages anymore doesn't mean I think they're human. I mean, they have roads and technology now. They
still lack souls and empathy.

this
like, obviously when you send a bunch of conscripts to occupy a country with a lot of civilian resistance, shit like this happens

>mah Jews
Is the modern Reductio ad Hitlerum/Godwin's law

For sure the Japs rekt a whole lot of Chinamen in Nanking but you know a story is wholly exaggerated and fake when they talk about 'babies thrown into boiling water' and stuff. Basically anything to do with baby killing is straight out of Jewish fairytale holocaust propaganda.

You know those videos of nogs punting cats and laughing? Like that, but chinks.

Attached: 1551396865242.png (525x342, 246K)

Japs took it a little too far, man. There's actual pictures of katana rape and little chink babies on bayonets. That's some nigger mongol tier shit.

Japan was an Ally of Germany, therefore Jews hate the Japs.
Elementary sir.

I bet you think ISIS is real too.

Attached: BC88DF6E-18F6-4B03-A2BF-E72E98915D8B.jpg (368x500, 30K)

Oh ok. Gotcha. As you were, peace my brother!

Manlets never learn
Shortman rage en mass

Attached: A4A3F1C1-4C66-4D82-9140-2A35F66EDBD7.jpg (800x551, 47K)

>remember the nanking, goyim?
>it was almost as bad as the holocaust

Theres a rather substantial difference between the kikes funding and creating a boogyman in the middle east to get American shekels because "We need to protect ourselves from these scary muslims!" and kikes orchestrating an atrocity in an area they have no interest in and have nothing to gain from.

How is something on a much smaller scale "worse"?
They did take it too far. But circumstances can bring out the worst in otherwise reasonable people. I'm just saying it's not atrocity propaganda, because this sort of thing can be expected.

RIP Keital.

At least Nanjing is talked about but no one knows of what Korea did. And I'd say what Korea did wasn't far behind in numbers at all.

Well, shitlibs here whine about it a lot, if that makes you happy.
Dude, that doesn't make any sense. Korea only had around 50,000 troops in Vietnam at a time. Japan was singlehandedly occupying a large section of China in a conflict where like 15 million Chinese died. Nanjing was the biggest atrocity but there were a shitload of others.

"But circumstances can bring the worst out" dont you understand that japan saw Chinese as sub humans and nothing more than cannon fodder :D they did these horrendous rapings and killings knowing what they are doing and they liked it.

We should have let the Japs invade Australia

>rape of nanking
The So-Called Nanking Massacre
was a Fabrication

The Japanese Military in Nanking (Nanjing) was Humane

The alleged massacre, which was said to have been committed
by the Japanese Military in Nanking, China, did not take place.
Those who committed atrocities were Chinese soldiers.

www2.biglobe.ne.jp/remnant/nankingm.htm

>Well, shitlibs here whine about it a lot, if that makes you happy.
I'm the only poster in the history of Jow Forums to ever speak about Korean war crimes in Vietnam.

Also Korea's dictator at the time served in the Imperial Japanese Army lol

>Re shud hav let the Japs invrade Austraya

Attached: 4e9.jpg (501x585, 42K)

Well, sure, they didn't value the lives of the Chinese. But imagine you're some farmboy sent to occupy a hostile country and civilian women are suicide bombing you and your friends. Terrorizing the civilian population becomes pretty rational.

i'd think the Koreans would be nicer after experiencing what the Japs did to you.

CHINESE
COMMUNISM
AND
CHINESE
JEWS
web.archive.org/web/20150319152947/https://www.resist.com/updates/2012/ChineseCommunismChineseJews-Bakony.pdf