Redpill me

on the connections

Attached: festisite_nasa.png (450x372, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Osoaviakhim
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NASA is run by kikes. Fuck off faggot.

Attached: 1549899929464.jpg (2352x3081, 2.15M)

look up Operation Paperclip

Attached: von-Braun.jpg (1024x719, 110K)

now what??
was it invented by nazis and now jews run it r stll the nazis?

What did Nazis turn into after WW2?

Also nazis are in reality satanists that had the ancient occult swastica symbol.
Nazism=Satanism
And imagine who desperately wants a globe earth model

have you heard of the ancient religion, or pagan worship, or the whore of babylon?

who??
kinda, dont know to much about it-- is there a movie about the whore of babylon?

>What did Nazis turn into after WW2?

the same thing they were before ww2.....

(((JEWS)))

The devil himself

>And imagine who desperately wants a globe earth model
Navigators, pilots, and captains

The whore of babylon is the conglomerate of all pagan, occult practices and undercurrent , that existed since the dawn of history and still rules today. Ancient babylon was a characteristic place they were (chaldean magi worshipping demons). In reality, scripture is real, and devil pupeteers the leaders of the world since forever, everywhere
> inb4 how?
Through making then his pawns and communicating with them in secret societies and occult practices.

Source: Gospel, history with inquisitive mentality, symbols throught time, everyday news and mass media, mongolian kitemaking forums

the fact that this is actually a thing makes me think Nazis were controlled opposition.

NAzis were Jews all along??

I always thought god was actually Satan and Hitler the real King

Dont forget the soviet equivalent of operation paperclip

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Osoaviakhim

Who financed the nazi war effort...?

Its not by accident, or coincidence that when the nazis plundered europe, all the stolen treasures were stored in swiss banks ...!

bring it on bitch, I need a fucking mutt to rek tonight.

step away from the dog you sick faggot

Attached: 1069930887.jpg (1000x541, 51K)

I do what I wanna do fat faggot, go die on the shitter for being too fat like Elvis.

Attached: mutt.jpg (1154x1740, 143K)

If you haven't figured out most wars are a plunder operation this includes both scientists , engineers, doctors , chemists simply to take any technology and reverse engineer it is one thing but costly but to take it from the source the inventor the creator the professional ensures both privacy and a monopoly on whatever has been taken now if anyone has forgotten Germany was short of many common resources to fight a war yet they did so constantly changing and inventing from weapons to different fuels to materials they were way ahead of the US and UK in this regard hence the reason everyone plundered these people including the USSR there is no (((the nazis took over because nasa))) that's a CIA promoted narrative these people would have been looked after used in propaganda and there work and personal life heavily scrutinised with a microscope there profession was to create for Germany well guess what there profession remained the same in the USA
I don't understand how people don't understand this yet the exact same thing with the Soviet union a lot of them scientists and engineers went to Israel and the USA

Attached: 1551949608181.jpg (229x220, 7K)

I can not un-see a serpents tongue every time I see that NASA logo.

Like Germany itself it was badass when the Nazis were running things. Once they were gone it turned to shit.

Attached: Von Braun.jpg (480x360, 42K)

The lubricant additive in STP was developed by German petroleum scientist to protect fighter plane engines from oil starvation damage.

Attached: 71IqO9l7nrL._SX425_.jpg (425x283, 23K)

Attached: Elon Mars Nazis.jpg (575x638, 95K)

Attached: israel_swastika.png (1024x512, 159K)

Didn't Alex Jones say the Nazis started Nasa?

He's just trying to make Nasa seem spooky. The truth as everyone knows is that the "great occult evil" didn't start in Germany. They've been around since the dawn of time and Germany/Nazis are just fall guys for political reasons. The occult play all sides and Nasa is just one of their arms.

NASA is a front for the NRO. The NRO is a secret air force and space agency that do super secret shit.

Attached: Spurdo Ayy Lmao.png (326x272, 20K)

Not Really Office.

Attached: great bear NROL.jpg (980x911, 150K)