In America you can get a Large peperoni pizza for $5.00. We call this a "Hot Carl" here in CaliWali (California)...

In America you can get a Large peperoni pizza for $5.00. We call this a "Hot Carl" here in CaliWali (California). The best thing too is that you dont even need to order your food you just walk in and its always hot and ready to go!

What food deals/ traditions do you have in your country or local area?

Attached: 1525273294864.jpg (576x1024, 60K)

Here in Canada you go into tim. Hortons and ask for a medium double double and the nice indian lady hands you your deliciously watery bean drink
Toronto fukin rules

Ok but how many hot Carl's do I get a month if I vote pizza?

Attached: 1551496873198.jpg (567x450, 26K)

The best part is you can usually get some heroin from the junkies hanging outside the place even because they are always in the ghetto. Alway.

That actually looks pretty good.

>making this dumb of a story to get people to Google "hot carl"

We get it faggots are degenerates who do disgusting shit. Thanks for the 2/10 thread.

>large pepperoni for $5

Literally doesn’t exist

Attached: reg_cake (1).jpg (800x600, 101K)

> Caesars Pizza is not a hot Carl.

Didn’t you say a hot Carl was a cup of butter ordered at a movie theater just yesterday?

Attached: D1C14D4E-9633-4BCB-93C6-777B037D2DCA.jpg (417x533, 179K)

It's not large, but it's called little caesars
We have this in canada

>2/10
That's being a little generous, I'd go 1/10 made me reply.

In BC you can go into almost any pub and ask for a "Chaut Charles" (french) and they'll fill a large bowl with fries straight out of the frier without draining in the basket, then they'll fill the rest of the bowl with hot melted butter.
It's so common restaurants don't bother putting it on the menu, it's like if you asked for a grilled cheese sandwich. Any kitchen will make it.

well, back in Poortugal i could spend 20€ on groceries and get by for 2 weeks with veggies, meat and carbohydrates no prob.
im living in Germanistan now and i can go by for 1 week with the same amount, but i make 3x the cash.
basically, if you're not a retard and know how to cook you can get by with little cash, while still eating healthy. just dont be a retard

I got stuffed a large crust pepperoni pizza for $5.50 at Walmart last week. Their discounted food can go pretty cheap.
I'm sure the food is still good days after the expiration date, just like Halal and Kosher food are bullshit since there are exemptions if you are forced to or unknowingly it eat the food or you're starving. Most food is discounted the day it's supposed to expire.

It’s all about the Taqueria and Gas Station tacos in Texas or Elotes.

^ this
i can go by with little cash and eat healthy, while feeling no hunger. its incredibly easy to live by yourself if you have a brain. this month i got paid pretty much just enough to pay rent and get by, but i wont pay rent and im gonna invest my money in weed to make more money. druggies are degenerate, but i gotta make a profit someway :)
just got to be smart about it. outjew the jew

burbank doesn't have a ghetto, and we have 2 little caeser's.

literally does.

The food is badass at the Stripes in south Texas. Pretty much a small Mexican restaurant where you can order damn near anything

Little Ceasar's you mong

Burgers conformed for shit tier pizza . That looks disgusting.

OH ITS THIS THREAD A G A I N

It's not the best but it's passable for what it is, especially when you're trying to feed a lot of people (a party, a family gathering, etc.) on the cheap. Tastes pretty okay, better if you splash some Tabasco on it.

If it's a hot young Indian lady I'll eat her timbits for free