(((Drumpf has betrayed you. Come get money

Attached: 1552019541497m.jpg (768x1024, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/39941-wN4zE?t=520
twitter.com/AnonBabble

updated

GUN CONTROL
>have to register every firearm
>can not buy a semi-automatic rifle unless U've been licensed to own a pistol for 1 YEAR
>ban suppressors
>Ban high-capacity mags
>Require submission of fingerprints & DNA to FBI
>Anyone with a history of violence, domestic abuse, or violent mental illness would be restricted from gun license.
>wants "smart guns" locked to fingerprint (guaranteed to make gun less reliable)
>implement a federal buyback program (for all the guns he will BAN)
Cuck Nuke Authority
>The power to launch a nuclear attack shouldn’t rest with a single individual (wants VP & Chief of Staff to have say too. wasting time in a 6 minute response window)
POLICE "Fake News" & "Hate Speech"
>Introduce penalties for speech
FEDERAL JOURNALISM FUND
>Journalist bailout. Taxpayers forced to prop up dying newspapers and media with $1 billion in initial FCC funding
DIGITAL SOCIAL CREDITS modeled after Chinas system
>a REAL-LIFE Reddit-style karma/social rank that follows you all the way to the grave
PRO LGBTQ
>Sexual orientation & gender identity should be protected classes under the law, SAY MY PRONOUN OR JAIL!
OPEN BORDERS
>PATHWAY TO CITIZENSHIP for illegals. Anti wall.
DREAM ACT
>Fast-track Obama's DREAM Act and grant citizenship to millions of illegals
MUH WAGE GAP
>this faggot actually believes the wage gap exists "fight for equal pay"
UBI (universal basic income)
>UBI of $1k/mo will be wiped out by INFLATION. NEETS will barely afford to live & turn to crime to survive. You'll be unemployed & too poor to do ANYTHING but exist
PRO ABORTION
>Liberal judges to Expand right to kill children. Mandated free birth control (more gibs)
MORE GIBS for single parents
>further incentive the break down the of the nuclear family
PAID parental leave
>requiring employers to pay 9 months of paid leave
ZONING
>Fuck the home owners & "start taking the needs of renters & those who would be interested in moving into areas e.g. cheap getto nigger housing

come get $2000/month and a free gf with Todd

fuck little yang wang and his $1k chump change

Attached: lilwangsBTFO.jpg (1000x849, 142K)

t. autist

t. poorfag
TOOOOODD SQUAAAAAD

Attached: TODDSQUAD2020_BRAAAP.jpg (900x700, 107K)

Notice how it's always foreign flags spamming this in every yang thread. Brad Parscale is outsourcing his shills.

I got a big tax cut and big tax credits for my children. Have you tried getting out of the house, hitting the streets, and getting yourself a job?

I like how you put it in echoes.

How fitting

>(((Drumpf has betrayed you. Come get money)))
Pretty suspicious, OP.

yin yang gang in dis bich 2020

Attached: Andrew-Yang-White-House-Portrait-e1518794190803.jpg (720x480, 36K)

Andrew Yang raped me when I was 8 years old and he has a tiny penis. Also, his breath smells like cat food.

Attached: Todd barry.png (459x391, 26K)

Fuck off nigger

Attached: TODD_paymemore.jpg (758x1024, 116K)

Inb4 2022
> wtf yangtards still we got no neetbux and now overtime pay is cut in half

Notice how it's always foreign/meme flags spamming Yang threads
It works both ways, baka

Watching you glowniggers absolutely lose your shit is priceless. I didn't vote last election but I'm definitely going full Trump 2020. You dun goofed.

the chinaman will legalize 12 million+ illegal immigrants that will take UBI, UBI will attract an enormous amount of immigrants, the economy will collapse because people won't even try to find a job(especially the non whites immigrants, for them 1000 monthly is more that they would see in their shitholes) and when chaos ensures you won't even be able to defend yourself because he is a gun grabber
he also wants to increase the guest worker program, with the promise that they will return to their countries, thing that will not happen
he also wants to make puerto rico a state, so other 20 million non whites on UBI

he also believes in gender and racial pay gaps and LGBT bullshits
he also believe blacks are unfarily discriminated in the justice systems, and we should ease on them, so with yang less weapons more black criminals

also daily remainder that Yangtards can't defend the chinaman, that's why the only attack that they have against you is saying that you support trump, that is bullshit

Attached: YangKike.png (625x579, 134K)

yang best meme indeed.
truly saving us from skynet!
YANG GANG 2020!
TODD IS A JEW BY THE BY.

Attached: 1551773388397.webm (640x334, 869K)

LITTLE WANG YANG VS. BIG ROD TODD
2K > 1K YOU FUCKING BRAINLET
TODD 2020!

Attached: TODD2020_CASH.jpg (910x369, 134K)

I SEE THAT I HAVE MORE BISMUTH TO ATTEND TO
GUN CONTROL
>have to register every firearm
>can not buy a semi-automatic rifle unless you've been licensed to own a pistol for 1 YEAR
>ban suppressors
>Ban high-capacity mags
>Require submission of fingerprints & DNA to FBI
>Anyone with a history of violence, domestic abuse, or violent mental illness would be restricted from gun license
>wants "smart guns" locked to fingerprint (guaranteed to make gun less reliable)
>implement a federal buyback program (for all the guns he will BAN)
Cuck Nuke Authority
>The power to launch a nuclear attack shouldn't rest with a single individual (wants VP & Chief of Staff to have say too. wasting time in a 6 minute response window)
POLICE "Fake News" & "Hate Speech"
>Introduce penalties for speech
FEDERAL JOURNALISM FUND
>Journalist bailout. Taxpayers forced to prop up dying newspapers and media with $1 billion in initial FCC funding
DIGITAL SOCIAL CREDITS modeled after Chinas system
>a REAL-LIFE Reddit-style karma/social rank that follows you all the way to the grave
PRO LGBTQ
>Sexual orientation & gender identity should be protected classes under the law, SAY MY PRONOUN OR JAIL!
OPEN BORDERS
>PATHWAY TO CITIZENSHIP for illegals. Anti wall.
DREAM ACT
>Fast-track Obama's DREAM Act and grant citizenship to millions of illegals
MUH WAGE GAP
>this faggot actually believes the wage gap exists "fight for equal pay"
UBI (universal basic income)
>UBI of $1k/mo will be wiped out by INFLATION. NEETS will barely afford to live & turn to crime to survive. You'll be unemployed & too poor to do ANYTHING but exist
PRO ABORTION
>Liberal judges to Expand right to kill children. Mandated free birth control (more gibs)
MORE GIBS for single parents
>further incentive the break down the of the nuclear family

Attached: 2020 candidate.jpg (1000x1000, 240K)

ziotard boomers on suicide watch

Attached: butthead-fiction-textual-tees.jpg (640x640, 27K)

don't understand this retardation but sage

>meme flag
>Yang thread

wtf kumar offered $3000

baiting this hard.

daily remainder that the chinaman is indefensible, that's why the only tactic they have is saying that you support kike trump

Attached: YangShillsTactics.png (959x421, 243K)

>YANGOLOIDS ON SEPPUKU WATCH!
The Dark Wizard predicts Yang is NOT HAPPENING.
>time stamp 8:39
youtu.be/39941-wN4zE?t=520

Attached: styxhexen666.png (612x532, 251K)

>styx

finna cringe

Attached: 1500294928532.jpg (1200x827, 126K)

Attached: 1551942516274.jpg (919x737, 248K)