What he said:
>drain the swamp
>build the wall
>MAGA
What he meant:
>make the swamp even worse somehow
>we'll repair some fencing
>MIGA
So Trump has essentially failed at this point. What do we do about it then?
>inb4 "but what about muh 300-dimensional chess"
>inb4 Q

Attached: If only you knew.jpg (1371x1080, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/u95eu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We die

He ain't MIGA
He is Make Israel Greater Aka MIG what else is called a mig?

>Following a headless leader
>Following any president and believing them
Hey everyone, they're all the same Jewish bowers, don't vote fags.

Attached: Screenshot_1430.png (422x537, 335K)

Attached: 1542059329202.png (1500x962, 450K)

Attached: 1534889569845.jpg (999x754, 207K)

RE-invent feminism to be anti-Communism

Attached: baby pepe family.png (340x351, 277K)

I mean he's still our best shot. Let's just hope he actually gets the shit we need done during his second term

show us your flag ratboy

Attached: 1551827912471.jpg (816x684, 128K)

Go full accelerationism and vote democrat
The quicker the decay, the quicker you can rebuild/reshape
And a real national emergency would take care of leeches and dregs pretty quick

>Go full accelerationism and vote democrat
>The quicker the decay, the quicker you can rebuild/reshape
>And a real national emergency would take care of leeches and dregs pretty quick
Which will be whites as they remove all of them from their jobs by creating hate laws. It's like you've never heard of Soviet era history

you have guns for a reason?

What's your solution?

Attached: 1551621763289.jpg (1024x779, 86K)

trump is a Scottish mason and a friend of the elite this little shit show is just classic divide and conquer techniques. All presidents are the same til they get rid of the FED

streamable.com/u95eu

Of course you will loose territory and people will die, but people have to be hungry (literally) to take action
Or you chose the illusion that is conservatism and be squeezed for every resource you have

Meant for

Tulsi is the only one who can beat Trump especially if she runs with Sanders. Yang has no chance. If you're an Accelerationist then support Gabbard. She's the only one who will redpill the public on Israel and Zionism. This is the first stage of Accelerationism.

Attached: tulsi anti-zionism.jpg (1271x907, 165K)

Hawaii user here, f that beech and her jew friends

Attached: 1535959978243.png (417x484, 229K)

stay scared jidf

Attached: tulsi syria.jpg (1214x831, 182K)

I never had hope for the Jew in the beginning, another Jewish trick to influence the alt-right.

Attached: 1549951910829.png (144x151, 11K)

I love watching you glowniggers lose your shit like this. It's priceless. Q predicted this.

>Making the Jew less hideous
Day of the rake coming soon.

Mig15 fagot oh shit trump is a huge faggot 4D chess!!

lol you are literally saying a dumb mutt broad that runs with a jew is totally 1488 and anti jew etc.

the same as the fags who say trump is 1488 when his literal daughter is a jew convert. lmfao

>is totally 1488 and anti jew
Where have I said that? I claimed she opposes Israeli policies which is true. Furthering America's opposition to Israel is the first step in the Accelerationist plan.

Attached: (((yang))).png (625x579, 134K)

Attached: !.jpg (784x521, 107K)

The same thing we've always done.
Whatever pisses off the Jews.

I'm not pro-Trump necessarily, but he got a bunch of people high up in FBI fired, and he's pushing for the wall thing, and he has a year to go. He also got 2 SCOTUS picks, and although that's a give, it might not have been if some other GOP candidate had lost to HRC. I don't know what MAGA means desu, and I don't think the country is capable to be saved desu. I'm also willing to go along with the tariffs because we live in a globalized economy, versus a 18th century economy, and arguably that's a fight for working class citizens against outsourcing practices which I do think are harmful and go largely undiscussed.
Is he my guy? Maybe not, but I wouldn't mind another 4 years of him for entertainment and liberal tears. The worst promise he hasn't kept was looking HRC, but she's probably tight with global elites, and I consider that that wasn't really a campaign promise--it pisses me off never the less. I'm also concerned that some process to declare RBG dead, or at least out her from her position because she is clearly not doing her job hasn't been started to secure a third SCOTUS pick. This last one is a serious consideration to me.
I also consider that Trump has endured the worst media circus bullshit of any president, and of the most bullshit proportions. The Mueller investigation has been retarded, going so far as to indict foreign military nationals--plus even if Trump is guilty, the crime boils down to he colluded with a foreign entity to tell people on Facebook that HRC is a bad person. Wish more foreign entities would tell people on Facebook HRC is a bad person desu.

The obvious solution is to continue informing people about the problems in their life and how the Jew is behind them.
A rise of an ideology centered around supporting your people to the same extent that the muslims do, and opposing usury and womens' rights to the same extent the muslims do, but being made of whites and not sandniggers, would work.
I'm expecting there'll be a new sect of Islam pop up in a couple of decades as Europe keeps importing and promoting them, and the local citizens compare the weak horse of their government to the strong horse of Islam, but also compare the strong horse of the white man to the goat fucker that is the arab.
My plan is to shill my goddamn ass off to make that movement anti-usury, because goddamn is it going to get co-opted out the ass as soon as it starts and usury is the keystone in the jewish plot.
Admittedly it's not a foolproof plan but you can't deny that muslims at the very least don't take shit, and that religion is a strong organising force, which might well be able to be harnessed.

Is any of the Q shit actually happening? Tell me about something big.

Failing that, look at whatever Jews are kvetching the loudest about and do more of it
Or look at whatever Jews are deliberately NOT reporting about, and then reporting about it.
Typically you look at whatever Jews are trying to avoid and then do it.
Much less of a stable long term plan because it isn't a long term plan at all but still a very good litmus test for what might work in the current moment.

The Krautbro is right, we can't forge a better world without bloodshed. Sad, but true.

A-another Hawaii user? Be my fren pls

Buy ammo, as there are only three boxes that the people have to be heard: the soap box, the ballot box, and the cartridge box.
Our soap box has been taken away from us. We have no voice.
The ballot box hasn't worked. Our candidate has abandoned us.
The only recourse is the bullet box. Load guns, get ready to use them on your neighbors.

The kikes won't allow an anti-Israel candidate to win the presidency, accelerationist or not.

times are changing

Attached: america israel.jpg (953x768, 78K)

Yes, times are changing, and in some ways, this is a genuinely good thing because it means that the normies are finally waking up to the truth of the kike menace. Even so, us goyim don't run the show. Not yet, anyway.

Congress failed. Trump is being sabotaged by his own party.