>college life thread

>be me
>born in poor family
>half ass my way through highschool, work but never really push myself
>parents gone all the time at their dead end jobs
>they tell me they want me to have more in life then what they have
>moms age starts catching up with her and decide I want to make her proud
>raise GPA apply for hundreds of scholarships and get into uni without going in debt
>take 17 credit hours (planning on going medical) and 3+ hour trade school a day for my passion (3D animation)
>class load is brutal, most days I eat just rice for lunch (can't afford meal plan) but I tell myself everyday I have to fight for what I want in life
>wake up before 6am and get home after 6pm just to do homework
>trade school has small contest for for 3D animation that I apply for
>I score well enough to go to the state level of the competition
>if I do well at state I'll get to go to nationals
>excitedly tell classmates at uni after I get results (this would mean a lot to me ive never been able to travel out of state bc of family)
>random girl in bio group instantly starts bashing me
>some of us just aren't as privileged as you user
>legitimately believes all my success is from being white
>shes in a sorority that costs 5k a year, drives a new car her parents bought her and is failing out of uni bc she can't stop drinking on weekdays
>mfw im the privileged one

Attached: oof.jpg (600x596, 165K)

You are a fucking idiot to go to college.
It's stupid and a ripoff. It used to be that college meant the ascending of the social ladder because they taught you something good there and not everybody could get in. So you came out the end as more than other members of the society.
But now that the market is inflated with stupid worthless degrees, and these degrees don't even prepare you for shit and you get yourself in huge debt. You end up less or the same when exiting the University

Lets be honest bro. Being a white male is the best thing a human can be. This is undeniable. Fuck niggers and fuck shitskins.

This is why white men succeed user. Everyone shits all over you without really knowing where you came from. You put up with the haters and make it through. Just look at our president as an example.

Don't listen to this Chad.
Learn as much as you can OP.
Knowledge usurps money in this life.
When you die, you can't take wealth.
You can take your knowledge.

Attached: 1546832417316.jpg (720x649, 153K)

Keep hustling user and be a good man.
Also go to the place where you can get food donations bro.
You won't be able to think with bad food in your system.
DO NOT GO TO COLLEGE THO. get all the skillshare Udemy Brilliant courses in 3D completed, create a portfolio and you are good to go. Meanwhile you can work a part time job to stay afloat.
Nobody cares about degrees in creative fields.
You will be much more successful.

Again...don't listen to this Chad.
He is what we'd call a "Pleb".
If you want to learn a trade, go for it, but don't discount college or learning for learning's sake. Expand your mind...

Attached: 1550976503373.jpg (1024x742, 88K)

College has nothing to do with knowledge these days. No one is told OP not to pursue knowledge, he could do so much cheaper without the college. It may be that a degree will help him get a job, but it's not a guarantee anymore.

Don't listen to this virgin.
Earn as much as you can OP.
Money usurps knowledge in this life.
While you live, you can benefit greatly from wealth.
When you die you'll be dead so who cares.

Attached: fwohwef.gif (500x200, 964K)

Stop complaining, be tough, get through school and don't look back.

Attached: you-want-learning.jpg (546x499, 79K)

Why is reality the way it is. Can't we as people stop making stupid assumptions about others

Well not everybody is a robot NPC like you.
You're probably a psychopath too in order to have that drive.

I would advise OP to ignore all Canadian advice, their currency is worth shite too. Don't go to Canadian Universities either, they smell bad.

Attached: america_s_hat_by_aaronmk_d6wr016-pre.jpg (894x894, 112K)

Attached: 1382084_243971389084606_1115545764_n.jpg (260x225, 9K)

this is a politics board not your personal journal nigger.

It's becoming political...
Because of bad Canadian advice...

Medical, is one of the few needed professions with a future and college is a requirement.
Be proud of your self, fuck the world and keep strong

Just remember it next time that bitch is asking you to save her from dying of an overdose

Someday someone will call you Doctor. They will definitely call you Sir. Knowing this, you must grow thicker skin and realize that ignorant slut has no bearing on your existence, her or any others you will encounter. A being, mostly water and bacteria, pushes air past its vocal cords and utters nothing meaningful. Moving on.

You're doing the right thing user. Don't give up now!

sage and kys

Jow Forums is no place for your faggot mood

Well said...
Now this is good advice OP.

Attached: dbf9b8d30568fecc6f8aad6711ba9b56ce54b09f26caa034871c2fdc8977c288.jpg (491x368, 48K)

You are privileged to be white and male and it's alright. White Male Privileged is one of statically having higher likely hood of the following:
High IQ
Creativity.
Up average Willingness to work hard towards what is perceived.
Good in group activities.

Anyway be more based and say the truth. No Shannon. Some of us actually work hard.

Attached: 61166546.jpg (400x400, 87K)

May you one day be reborn into a happier life.

Attached: Erisu.jpg (1070x1058, 96K)

I had the exactly same story and I graduated. Got shit on by sheboons and psychotic cat lady feminist teachers all the way through school

Just push through it and graduate. These retards destroy themselves with their own immorality eventually, we just need to focus on conquering them

>born in a poor family
>with mom and dad
>in the USA

kill yourself retard

Attached: 43.jpg (1100x732, 311K)

This story doesn't add up

>I will connect things to make it sound like I'm smart.
What are you even on about?

>college life thread
>college

There's your problem right there. College is a SCAM. Fuck college. Ordinary, honest, hard-working people are becoming trapped by (((college debts))), even though the only thing these people 'learn' in their college of choice is what they can and 'cannot' do, what is 'real' and 'unreal', what is socially acceptable and what is 'socially unacceptable', what is possible and what is 'impossible', etc. - they are LITERALLY paying for their own programming and ending up in debt for the rest of their lives because of it! It would be hilarious if it weren't so tragic.

I don't want to be reborn. I want moksha (liberation from the cycle of birth and death) in this incarnation of mine.

Attached: 151465489.png (1440x1080, 3.41M)

Is it difficult to have private enterprise in Russia?

>raised by single mother
>went to jail in high school
>started college at 21
>work full time and go to school full time
>pay my own rent
>never owned a car
>rely on public transport
>no health insurance
>poor social relationships
>managed zero scholarships in two years
>still got into the best business program in my state
wow op life must be hard lol

Attached: l-32198-australia-enters-the-space-race.jpg (700x847, 41K)

i'm a white male but i'm a manlet so all the shitskins and chinks think they're better than me
race doesn't matter. height matters

The government controls 80 percent of all country the business. You will not be touched with a small business as a coffee house or shawarma, but if you become more or less big, a local official will capture you
But if the business is on the Internet, then nothing will happen to you, as the officials are stupid in this matter.

I can't transfer to a 4 year university because my community college freezed my transcript.

Attached: 1544566893920.jpg (600x600, 50K)

r kelly is innocent the whores just want his money!!

Very true!

Attached: edb2vu77qn621.png (297x292, 181K)

Probably the funniest thing I’ve read on here all week

People sound like such shit now adays.

I had a blast in college then gradschool for PhD ask my anything.

This, but unironically.

3 years ago in grad school i was told i dont contribute to diversity at my school, even though im a veteran and first generation college student. but, i'm white.

Attached: 1547741106391.jpg (1440x900, 179K)

It’s the way of the world nowadays man, my girlfriend tried to pull this shit on me and I put her in line real fucking quick. Her parents both make over 100k a year and paid for her 4 years at UC Berkeley completely plus paid for her food and her rent the whole fucking time. My mom raised me as a single parent working for $7.25 and hour at Starbucks without much help from my dad. When I got a job at 17 I had to start paying fucking rent for Christ sakes. Thank god we had my aunt and uncle or we would have been homeless. But because I’m white and male I’m the privileged one. My cousin who had an even worse upbringing then me got the same bullshit thrown at him and he couldn’t fucking believe it. It’s fucking racist but nobody gives a shit because “can’t be racist toward white men”
Man fuck this gay earth I hate everyone.

>be
>go in CS
>go too much film
>uni is like high school only with powerpoint
>classmate are reddit-fag
>one day one go with fedora in classroom
>people who fail all of their exam didnt quit
i wish in second year i am alone

I know that feel, bro. I really do. It just feels like there's nothing to look forward to, man. For now, at least.

>People sound like such shit now adays.
The real reason why people like the 1980's was because the atmosphere was alive back then. Part of being a zoomer is watching everybody be an asshole for no fucking reason or for something so petty that you want to punch them in the stomach

What's the quickest / best thing to learn on skillshare to get a job? Can you put it on a resume?