Was he right?

Was he right?

Attached: d027b82f4e474da9b9092d95760660ab1.jpg (438x337, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh
youtube.com/watch?v=CVl6mwtLrsk
youtube.com/watch?v=ww5GXbk58R0
youtube.com/watch?v=qCNloTPLg-U
youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk
freerepublic.com/focus/news/1049537/posts
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1523290917966.jpg (1242x1656, 319K)

He was a fuckin special operator that was activated to destroy whitewater evidence

Obviouly no white man can pull off unilateral action all on his own without Jews holding his hand.

He was misinformed. He didn't realize the feds were going to destroy the building like that. His 'fertilizer' truck bomb could have achieved about 1/1000th of that level of destruction.

Attached: Tim Just Do It.jpg (750x1140, 53K)

What really pissed them off is he targeted a daycare to pay retribution for the Waco kids. They hate paying consequences.

He decreased the size of government.

True fact. I've seen sources that say he couldn't have leveled a dog house.

Yeah. Lame

Found the fed. Its common knowledge that he didnt know there was a daycare there. But the real question is why would they put a daycare in a high risk target? Regardless, the Federal government still burned women and children alive a t waco and shot at them and killed some at ruby ridge

Attached: 1550720471966.jpg (1024x653, 165K)

>sources: my back pimples

Feel free to post them. He allegedly copied instructions from a physicist who worked in the jet propulsion laboratory that eventually put a burger on the moon.

>4 days before Hillary Clinton was to be indicted
Sauce?

Never heard about him or what he did? What's his name

Dime a doz govt admin building = High Risk Target
Nigga, stop emburssn yasalf

Sam Hyde

You have to be 18 to post here.

Who is this?

The last patriotic American.

Attached: 1526251582458.jpg (639x607, 123K)

>I'm a fed
The feds deligitimize Timmy. They push false flag nonsense, and ignorance, and any story they can think off to destroy the fact that a random "vet" killed a bunch of them and their kids in retribution for them doing the same. Timmy can't be a martyr, under any circumstances.

Do not make me reverse search the image on Jewgle faggots

>Was he right?

well....he definitely wasnt wrong.

y

alright lads give me some links

Meatspin.gov

ZOOMERS GET OUT

A few people can do a lot of damage.

The only thing that really scares the Ziopig besides Chinese hackers is lone wolves with nothing to lose.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh

Attached: the world is being killed sam hyde.jpg (1024x1024, 162K)

Yes.

Timothy "I'm just a parts clerk" McVeigh

youtube.com/watch?v=CVl6mwtLrsk

r kelly is innocent the whores just want his money!!!

He is a hero. Along with Chris Dorner and Uncle Ted.

woah. been a long time.
fuck you for bringing that back into my mind.

Ive got no love for the fedgov, but killing women and children for vengeance against said gov, or to make a political point is despicable bullshit.
-when you shoot, shouldn't you know what's behind your target?

Well what phil schneider said that even if you had the whole truck filled up with this BS bomb it couldent have done near the damage.and i dont know about your made up physicist but phil had worked with explosives as an geologist for the us government.

>innocent people
k

Attached: 99eab7ed6becf24e22c930c735e0be5a54bc206d03dccc44a6b215330e83fcb9.jpg (1280x996, 174K)

how mad are you about the kids the government killed in Waco?

Attached: feefce21f2992c94e1368f125d631990979b8e40be2792c069e06a7855009473.jpg (2549x2387, 1.44M)

Ziopig

make dat nia da fif head on mount rushmore he da realest

it's not about an eye for an eye dumbass.
RR and waco were both fucking bullshit massive overreaches.
That doesn't make OKC right in any way. If you have a legitimate beef, pick a legitimate target. If you want to call yourself a fucking "true patriot" you have to act better than the tyranny you oppose.
Any user who considers Timmeh a hero-do you call yourself a christian?

And had an excellent taste in music
youtube.com/watch?v=ww5GXbk58R0

speak american you fucking nazi

Actually it completely legitimizes Timmy's actions, you cuckold bitch. Timmy sacrificed himself. He accepted being tried and sentenced, and sometimes it's completely reasonable to kill lots of innocent people. If you disagree, you need to stop paying taxes. If the government thinks it can shit on us, it needs to be reminded of what motivated pissed off tax payers are capable of.
#killdozer

Wasn't he in MKULTRA? Or had Army Intelligence ties?

Just out of curiosity, what would be a legitimate target?
Certainly not the US military, most of them are on our side, or at least not hostile to us.

See

>sometimes it's completely reasonable to kill lots of innocent people
sorry mr bond- not in your own country, not if you want to call yourself a patriot.

But what about the second guy in the van? The Oklahoma City sheriff put out an APB for him...plus there's a video of him

I don't know man. But daycares isn't it

Your dam right. A REAL patriot sacrifices himself fighting for Israel, not his own damn people.

It's not my country. I'm not a Ziopig sellout, I'm not a jew, I'm not a post-op psychotic, I'm not a nigger, I'm not an illegal immigrant, I'm not an immigrant's son. Ziopig nation is not my country and it's citizens are the enemy of man.

MK ULTRA'D

NO
stop spreading CONSPIRACY THEORIES goy
McVeigh did everything ALONE and BY HIMSELF
any evidence to the contrary you may have seen is CONSPIRACY GARBAGE
every terrorist attack and assassination went down EXACTLY the way the mainstream media says it did
don't forget to CONSUME and OBEY, goy

What is your country then? If you're american it's still your country, ZOG gov or not.
nah

Well he killed a ton of Whites.

this. but unironically

> it's still your country
Lmao...ziopigs are not my leaders and I don't pay taxes so you can continue to try and find whatever you're looking for on your jew tax journey through life that ends with you dead and just paying taxes to jews for decades

Okay, I can hang with that answer.

take your meds bro

but does throwing it back in the governments face actually work?

Attached: D0ZBcWyX4AA9onh.png (452x569, 357K)

He hated the government that supports Israel and tries to destroy its own people... yes he was right.

Attached: 1551667589922.jpg (287x273, 18K)

subtle troll or.....juden? hard to tell lmao

jews govern both countries, so it's not surprising

>thinking it was even remotely about Clinton
Do you know what else got lost in that explosion? Do you have any idea how much dirt got wiped up in that? Go look up all the shit lost in that and it's no fucking wonder it exploded, if they couldn't find a patsy they would've said it was a gas line explosion or just fly a plane into it and say "shit happens"

i don't know mr. fbi, is this a honeypot?

bumps the thread. Good job, FBI vigilante

as much as i disagree with the methods, i think OKC did change the way fed LE deals with shit. the time period immediately post RR/waco/OKC was probably the closest we've come to an actual civil war since the real civil war. despite all the current shit going on, i think that was closer. yet to bee seen how all this mess shakes out.
t.xoomer who watched it on the teevee

Multiple Bombs in Oklahoma City Murrah Federal Building (News Reports)

youtube.com/watch?v=qCNloTPLg-U

The Secret Life of Timothy McVeigh

youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk

Jew lies. A single dude killed a bunch of ziopig trash and their garbage kids, and you just cant deal.

Morris Dees had informant at Elohim City before OKC Bombing

The McCurtain Daily Gazette has obtained an unclassified copy of a memorandum marked From the Director of the FBI containing several new facts that could impact the upcoming state murder trial of Terry Nichols, scheduled to begin March 1 in McAlester.

The electronic message was sent to the OKBOMB investigation task force and a select group of FBI offices around the nation some eight months after the 1995 federal building bombing in Oklahoma City left 168 dead.

The potentially explosive contents of the teletype, among other things, exposes an informant operation being conducted by nationally known civil rights lawyer Morris Dees through his organization the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).

Exposed for the first time, the FBI acknowledged the SPLC was engaged in an undercover role where they monitored subjects for the FBI believed to be linked to executed bomber Timothy McVeigh, the white supremacist compound at Elohim City and the mysterious German national Andreas Carl Strassmeir.

freerepublic.com/focus/news/1049537/posts

take off your memeflag and ill read any of your post.
all i see right now is: meme meme meme etc

>I don’t know man
Then shut the fuck up and leave the thread. You don’t even know what you’re talking about nor do you have any ideas of your own. Your only purpose is to demonize the actions of someone who stepped up to ZOG. Sounds pretty jewish to me, (((user))).

McVeigh like hitler would be a hero if he wasn't a patsy for kike false flags. What we need to remember above all is never trust a kike and when the time comes show them no mercy.

>Hitler was jewish false flag now too
I don’t think so, Shlomo. Slapping on the title of “jewish puppet” on to anybody you feel like doesn’t just stick. You take a look at the actions of said person. That’s why calling Trumpenstein a jewish puppet makes sense while calling Hitler a jewish puppet doesn’t. Nice try though, Shlomo. You could’ve got people to agree with you if you weren’t so fucking stupid and if Jewish IQ wasn’t a meme.

Attached: 27B0D39A-0303-4BD2-853C-D5D9AB7A3C65.gif (149x181, 836K)

>Memeflag
Take off the memeflag if you want to be taken seriously. If not, tell us what the weather’s like in Tel Aviv.

Attached: 8FD754C7-49F2-470A-AFC4-ADA26C00F7E8.jpg (442x558, 33K)

I've been found out. I must jew elsewhere goyim.

Attached: Isreali body armor .jpg (676x834, 119K)

Mass murdering domestic whitebagger terrorism is not patriotic. Anyone can pick a pet cause to use as justification for outrage, but mainly it's catastrophic mental illness.

>Your only purpose is to demonize the actions of someone who stepped up to ZOG
fuck you faggot
i didnt demonize shit. i said despicable bullshit.
you want to "step up to ZOG"? go get ZOG instead of blowing up a fucking daycare like a goddamn coward pussy.

Sauce?
>It’s murder to kill Jews, meaning subhumans, and their best goys now
Oh really?

Attached: 7ED1EA8A-4FDE-4720-AFD7-BC2EA7750F94.jpg (1020x680, 140K)

cuck.

Everyone knows Hitler was a crypto-Jew. No single human has done more to elevate those complainers

I'm not mad about that. White death cults should never be allowed to stockpile weaponry. They tend to inflict death with them.

Nice file name, goyim .gov trash

Fuck the daycare and fuck the kikelets in it. You sign up to serve ZOG, your family does too. They’re fair game then. Don’t be a good goy then, bitch boy.

Attached: 2A58BAC6-0776-46CA-957F-8C4443EBB99E.jpg (899x899, 93K)

file name

Believe what ever you want.

Waco - A New Revelation
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU

This video contains FLIR footage of the (((feds))) machine gunning the Branch Davidians preventing their escape and insuring their death.

Yeah, I'm sure that building was chock full of fucking Jews in OKLAHOMA....long-known as a bastion of Jewry. Fuck, you're not even trying, asswipe.

Attached: gumpig4.jpg (600x554, 50K)

>OY VEY GOYIM, HOW DARE YOU TRY AND STEP UP TO ZOG!1!1 WHY DIDN’T HITLER ADVOCATE FOR VOTING REPUBLICAN HARDER TO MIGA JUST LIKE YOU GOYS SHOULD DO NOW!1!1
Damn, I guess you’re right. When ZOG moves in, I guess we shouldn’t fight back because if we fail, ZOG wins. I guess we just gotta do nothing then.

Attached: 8884E358-9CBC-4B29-B4E4-A42B484DAA03.jpg (645x729, 122K)

>What is phoneposting in bed

Attached: A1085A42-79B4-42AD-BBE3-BD5ED44797DA.jpg (963x1024, 82K)

file name

file name

Time stamp please

>Only jews should be killed
>Just Ignore their best goys who signed up to live to serve said jews

Attached: EC1D4F7F-C644-4A5F-AD80-0C896685FC48.jpg (573x584, 96K)

Again:
>What is phoneposting while in bed?

Dullard

Attached: ded_pep.jpg (600x630, 22K)

file name