Inner City Violence

How often does webm relayed happen in big American cities? This was in Chicago.

Attached: 1552019316348.webm (480x270, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/there-have-been-47220-gun-incidents-in-the-us-in-2018-and-here-they-all-are-on-one-map-2018-10-27
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-disturbing-video-posted-facebook-20180824-story.html
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web
mfbc.us/m/ytm7r
timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2019-03-07-watch--former-pupil-shot-after-attacking-police-at-mpumalanga-school/
youtu.be/VLfTZXD4tSE?t=114
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6096553/Chicago-street-violence-laid-bare-shocking-video-two-men-murdered-2017.html
foxnews.com/us/outrage-as-philly-pushes-through-ban-on-bulletproof-glass-in-crime-plagued-neighborhood-shops
youtube.com/watch?v=uDSZDZQtIs8
youtube.com/watch?v=v_dArVnya8E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Apparently 47,220 a year. How many more videos you got?

marketwatch.com/story/there-have-been-47220-gun-incidents-in-the-us-in-2018-and-here-they-all-are-on-one-map-2018-10-27

story? fuck i'm glad i don't live around niggers

Attached: arex.png (406x399, 246K)

None unfortunately, I stole this from another thread hoping some anons would post some more.
>Chicago
>rival gang caught with their pants down (pun intended)
>Get shot to death opportunistic ally while trying to buy chips.

in chi town, all the time.

kek at that nigger who survived (or at least didn't die on the spot) thanks to another nig's body

The funny thing is he wasn't the terrified little bitch in the corner who tried to use his not yet shot buddy as a shield. He was just like "welp".

lmao the two behind green jacket nog using him as a fucking shield before they come in

Attached: 1551489613989.jpg (493x387, 37K)

>uses buddy as meat shield
>takes his phone

" (OP)
story? fuck i'm glad i don't live around niggers"

HAHAHA!

Watch and learn homies, this is why you always have a fat guy in your crew

Funny enough the old man in the black just died outright from a heart attack

two of them trying to use the one wearing the hat as a human shield

white pants black hoodie took one to the head blew out his cerebral cortex. you can tell by the slow stiffening of the legs.

>How often does webm relayed happen in big American cities?
not enough

Whoops wrong gif

Attached: cyberpunkthief.webm (640x360, 582K)

whites call this murder but these people are tribes at war. blacks consider this warfare. they all need to be sent back to africa.

lol that nigger steals modern and alpha as fuck

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-disturbing-video-posted-facebook-20180824-story.html

I was wondering, he didn't seem to be injured.

He didn't die, but was injured.

>2 dead in video
>5000 dead every year
>or 13.69 per day
Happens approximately seven times a day

le monke

Attached: le monke.png (410x553, 278K)

GoLo is where I go for Dead Nigger Storage

only useful nigger is a dead nigger?

where there is more then 3 you should not be.

Attached: niggers.jpg (513x817, 61K)

you can see the laser sight on his body from the second shooter you fool

also, he didnt die

pretty fucking based for a shop thief

Weird, I thought only White men did mass shootings.

>r2dindu

cheers

Attached: noghut.jpg (3264x2448, 1.42M)

To be fair its not the same. None of those niggers are innocent.

I love the two niggers using the one in the green jacket as a bullet sponge. Good thing it only worked for one of them.

this story is a little bit to spicy for eurogoys it seems

Attached: goy.png (1367x765, 226K)

Mass shootings as the media defines them can only be inspired by some existential angst or a greater mental conflict that is occurring inside of the shooter. Tribal warfare, drug deals, and robbery don't count.

Attached: ghetto nigger kfc.jpg (640x480, 137K)

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web
mfbc.us/m/ytm7r

meh, yesterday a young nig was chimping out. when the police arrived he started chucking stones at them. the police car reversed very quickly and one fat nigger fell out. he got run
over. the young chimp then proceeds to stone the one who got run over, then the driver of the police car got out and shot the youngun. the vid ends as other police arrives and starts kicking the one who got shot. vif got taken from youtube an hour ago, you guys woulda enjoyed it

ps i found another link: timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2019-03-07-watch--former-pupil-shot-after-attacking-police-at-mpumalanga-school/

9001 times per second

lol yeah when its life or death friends suddenly arent a thing anymore.

longer vid with kicking included
youtu.be/VLfTZXD4tSE?t=114

What, niggers killing each other just cuz? All the time.

>r2dindu

My sides.

BIX dey b lackin' fo sho. Apparently, black lives matter more if they belong to LGBTQ intersectionalists that vote on the DEM ticket...but NOT poor men...of color. Bix Nood 2020!!!

Pretty much anywhere you have a large amount of niggers.

I lived across the river from a city full of them and anytime violent crime happened, there was a good chance it was dindus at work.

someone need to make a webm out of this

kids to this we call niggers :C

Attached: 1550922666275.jpg (600x600, 90K)

ooga booga.

Niggers gonna nig. There should be an open season on spooks.

Attached: nigger-in-my-yand-meme-1024x711.png (1024x711, 663K)

>GoLo

Attached: 1541309935554.jpg (480x480, 30K)

>live near Chicago
>know several people who have been subjected to niggers
>don't go out much, so I don't have many friends

in other words, A LOT

wow listen to the wild chimp noises in that room they are recording from

The black guy moving at the end had bone fragments from someone on his hair.

that monkey howling, lets nuke africa

The fucker missed one.

Yet when a non black COP kills one of these nigglets it's on the news 24/7. They are their own worst enemy.

I lived in a housing project for about 3 years. This kind of shit is super common. Nigger got shot in the back 27 times in our parking lot on Christmas. Niggers getting killed sitting in their cars, drive bys all the time. It fucking sucked

kek

>How often does webm relayed happen in big American cities? This was in Chicago.

Gotta love niggers killing niggers

Who the fuck lives in housing projects?

niggers

The most fashionable nigger gets fucking destroyed. Eat lead monkey

niggers must see this shit and realise something isn't quite right, or do they blame capitalism as racist??

Its either or, sometimes they see it as it demeaning and other times its a reflection of how fucked niggerdom is. Either way its hilarious and if you ever find yourself in a place with this shit in it, get out quick.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6096553/Chicago-street-violence-laid-bare-shocking-video-two-men-murdered-2017.html

Only survivors where the old man and the other that uses the other two has shields.

I was dating a half black girl and lost my job when I got injured so i moved in with her. It was a relatively new housing project that was just built because the niggers literally destroyed the old one. Everything was actually relatively nice looking still. Our "neighbors" on the other hand not so much.

das racis

foxnews.com/us/outrage-as-philly-pushes-through-ban-on-bulletproof-glass-in-crime-plagued-neighborhood-shops

>relayed
?

Funny how corporations are willing to work in Black neighborhoods but the cops are too much of pansies to work there.

Attached: 1549538289427.jpg (360x360, 24K)

I woundn't have believed it. Incredible.

the state of our media that you need a token black to protect your segment from being called RAYCIST

I wish our media would just stop giving a fuck and let them chimp out over discrimination, so we can use that as an excuse to deport 90% of them

You mean nigger violence. There is nothing bad about the inner part of a city until you add niggers.

Attached: srtjsrjsrtktuykl.jpg (1920x1080, 780K)

Can we please stop feeding the Zerg?

any engineers/doctors caught for this? cos i would like to congratuate them

:D

So that means there will now be no place in Philly for niggers to spend their food stamps.

I don't think Dems in Philly have thought this through very well. Because as soon as the bullet proof glass goes down a shotgun is going up behind the cash register in every one of those bodegas.

Okay, no more burger jokes from now on. I didn't realize how bad it was. What the ever loving fuck?

with sound here

youtube.com/watch?v=uDSZDZQtIs8
youtube.com/watch?v=v_dArVnya8E

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

There used to be standards I'm told, even among nigs.

>be in gang
>get shot
Wow.
Did not see that coming.
Who could have predicted that?

Must've sucked driving those cars before the oil-filled shock absorber was invented.

>Using that other nigger as cover
>end alive
lmao based coward

When they golo we go high.