America what the fuck?

So i was listening to ABC on the radio today (They play NPR at mid day) and...
>I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is OK to push for allegiance to a foreign country.
Has caused a big uproar in your politics with Rabbis saying
>Oy Vey antisemitic goy!!!
voanews.com/a/us-house-democrats-struggling-over-rebuke-to-lawmaker-for-israel-comments/4817433.html
baka.com.au/world/north-america/debate-over-anti-semitism-points-to-split-in-democratic-party-20190308-p512p3.html
What the actual fuck America?
That is a perfectly legitimate question, dual citizenship should mean they do not get to be in office in your country.
Will Americans finally admit you are Israels puppets?

Attached: 1550280939746.png (955x902, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/may/09/dual-citizenship-high-court-rules-labor-senator-katy-gallagher-ineligible
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we stand with israel.

Attached: 8b747ac3a1fa3cdbafedce866fa972a0b52609f0c4eaf2bdcce595e28ea860e7.jpg (1920x1200, 687K)

MIGA!!!

Attached: Clockwork trump.jpg (694x574, 73K)

When you question Israel's influence in the US you make pretty much every politician nervous, because you are questioning their accountants, their investors, their lawyers, pretty much the entire upper echelons. All our politicians are slaves to the Chosen Ones.

>baka
For fucks sake the cunt who put that bullshit word filter in needs to be hanged.
>Sydney morning herals = s m h

you need to pill your friends. explain there are 89 dual citizens with Russia first

Attached: 1551760212460.jpg (660x662, 120K)

The fact that you are allowing Jews to have dual citizenship with Israel and run for office is fucking astonishing.
Even Australia does not allow that shit and we handed this country to the Jews on a silver platter.

Attached: images.jpg (197x255, 15K)

what the fuck America?
There should be no dual citizenship at all?
Every single one of them needs to be fired.
For Christs sake Australia made a bunch of politicians step down for having dual citizenship with NZ and the UK....
theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/may/09/dual-citizenship-high-court-rules-labor-senator-katy-gallagher-ineligible

Any good movies about btfo'ing the ZOG?
Currently watching Metropolis, the original from the 1920s

Bad boy bubby.

It would never hold up in court, you could never be charged with such a thing as long as we have the 1st amendment. Vandalizing with swastikas is obviously going to get in jail because that's called vandalism and its something niggers do.

obviously, but you need to capitalize on their prejudices with Russia. have them Google which country has the most dual citizenship to, oh my I was wrong its actually Israel... I wonder how much they get...
just take your time

What don't you understand about laws?

Attached: 1550286086169.png (917x596, 41K)

>we stand FOR israel.

Ftfy

>Accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel
Imagine having a law in place that says you can not question Israeli dual citizenship.

Attached: over 6 million.png (1067x710, 963K)

H O L O C A U S T

Attached: 1527185145370.png (396x385, 119K)

Remember the 6 trillion lice!

Attached: 6 trillion lice.jpg (1576x599, 347K)

It's unconstitutional, who cares.
Hate speech is protected speech.

im goin to bed bro have yourself a good night

Attached: 1502161993454.jpg (260x289, 98K)

Listening to abc on the radio today? Top fucking kek.

You don't listen to government news propaganda station to see what agenda is being pushed for the week?
This weeks agenda in Australia was
>men are evil

also Australia has its own ABC.
Amazing i know.

Attached: Zu0V61s3_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

This and/or as someone else mentioned a few days ago they have something in their possession threatening politicians from being open with negative opinions on Israel, most likely blackmail material on everyone in public office, or a Samson option aimed at America

More likely dirty info that will cost people their careers.
Israel is known for hacking American intelligence agencies and political emails.

bump

Attached: trumpyisrael.jpg (1016x698, 197K)

There would be no Australia without Britain. The head of state is British as the Queen. This is so stupid it hurts to even read that shit.

You realise Australia is independent of the UK and has been for over 100 years...?
Were you beaten brainless with a half full sack of camel shit and that is why you now suffer such a severe case of the shitforbrains?

Independent my ass when the British Queen is the one that sign bills into law. She has the power to even appoint or remove members from the government. The United States however is truly independent from the UK.

And fuck you and your insults you kangaroo ass eating cunt.