Where to move for the coming race war?

I'm looking for a town that is:
>conservative-ish
>white-ish
>has some jobs
>not a gigantic city

Anyone know of anywhere in the USA that isn't a shithole these days? Any hidden gems left?

Attached: 1520999428197.jpg (720x900, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DS_AU3DLIzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Idaho is your best bet my dude

Avoid Boise like the plague though

Check a site called city data; they list the whitest cities. I moved to the midwest, I see a fuck ton of people coming from the West coast and I was one of them. Get the fuck away from nonwhites.

What part of the midwest? I'm already in Chicago (I'm not from Chicago originally so I'm not a psycho)

Which parts of Idaho? I've looked out there a bit but didn't see too many open jobs

This is why you're at 56%

Fuck off. Stay where you are you 56% mutt

Show your flag

not chicago, it will be a deathtrap in the early days of the race war for any whites not north of the city

honestly any city is a poor choice unless you commute in to work from 10+ miles away.

best to pick a suburb that is nearby a major roadway that bypasses the big city on the way out to rural country

I would make 83% white children with her.

Go to Sandpoint Idaho. There are alot of of opportunities in manufacturing and really any trade skill electrician, plumbing, telecommunications with in house training.

stay were your are.
Nice places to live dont want people who browse Jow Forums and suspect race wars inc.

Your a piece of shit so stay in your piece of shit area

this Jow Forumstard lives in one of your "nice places" but you'd never find me, because how dumb you normies are

*sssssllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrp*

Attached: 9647448.jpg (1080x1111, 106K)

Spokane

Move to Madison Wisconsin and pick one of the conservative suburbs. Waunakee would be best but there is also Varona or Middleton

has this girl done a 23 and me? she could probably mate with a whiteboi and her kids would definitely pass as white

would bleach to rid of the toaster burns from the genepool

>tfw no brittany venti gf

She's more euro than african

Attached: venti.jpg (513x411, 18K)

There ain't gonna be a race war. They are just doing that shit, the tension, to help stir the pot. There might be some skirmishes during the transfer of systems, but that isn't their main aim and the new system will be so overpowering to what any American knows ALL people will be it's bitch. Distract, divide, and conquer.

Attached: 1551423537893.jpg (945x2048, 238K)

Unless the race war is Everyone vs Jews, then the """race war""" is a distraction. Prepare instead for the Jew conflict.
I say conflict and not war, because war requires open declarations, and Jews will ALWAYS work through deception.

She probably has some Romani or Italian in her, because they blend more even with black due to their Indo roots.
Fucking babe.

god i wish i was the button holding her dress closed around her thighs

Attached: 1544814117597.jpg (700x582, 65K)

She is smart, funny, and hot.

>2/3 white
>blueish eyes
>decent hair
>big tits
>not fat
>certified autist

fuck it, I'd bleach

why not boise?

Idaho is great if you're rich. If you're not, it's hell.

Enjoy being paid 10 dollars AT BEST.

are u fucking retarded? there is no race war. we are in a race war RIGHT NOW

Ruby Ridge, ID is really nice.

Boise is fine, people just like to act like it's Denver Lite because there's refugees here.

I was born, raised and still live in the "city." Ask me anything.

>wanting the dumbest thot on the internet

Yikes.

Manhattan KS

>There is no race war
>We are in a race war

There isn't going to be any race war it's all in your head dummy.
Imagine being this brain dead and such a sponge for bullshit.

>got legitimately trolled by her characters like a normie

Attached: 1551018799067.gif (540x310, 463K)

Boise has literal rapefugees

Attached: 5o5jzdsa2yg21.png (665x712, 357K)

Is the district Red or Blue?

Have y'all come to the point of insanity of libertadism, or do you do just fine; i mean, no antifa wack-o's

>"characters"

Attached: 1550816971678.gif (342x338, 1.5M)

Wichita. You can get a studio apartment for under $400/month. There are jobs everywhere if you're willing to turn a wrench in the aircraft industry. Most jobs start out at $17.50+ with on-the-job training. If you're handy, you can buy a home that needs repair for under $40K.

There are some nigs from Kansas City causing problems but they're afriad of the dark. It's an open carry place with constitutional carry encouraged.

Ada county is split right down the middle on the Red v Blue debate.

It's all meaningless though, because the neo-cons and the Mormons control everything of import.

Kuna is very much NOT Boise. If they raped the bitch in Garden City, you might have a point.

i'm moving to NZ south island in a few years

Attached: eternalaussie.png (243x294, 8K)

INB4 "But you're in Kansas"

Yeah, a city of 400K, Republican or Libertarians aside from the university fags that are afraid of leaving campus...tons of hunting, fishing, and camping spots.

TEll me where you live goy ! I'll give it that enrichment. Anyone who responds to these threads is an idiot

All the while surrounded by people with double digit IQ's at the highest and the only vidya they play is CoD or Halo.

You can keep it.

Yeah but they're "from" Boise per the article.

youtu.be/DS_AU3DLIzA

Attached: 39238023_488868234858288_7074301806460796928_n.jpg (1080x1080, 118K)

Yeah, IOC uses us as their staging ground, but that's going to be truw of any capital city. The Mormons control the real estate for the most part though, so rapefugees get funneled into areas like Kuna, Nampa and Twin Falls very quickly.

The rent out here is the grand filter of EVERYONE. Be they any color of the rainbow.

Come to South Dakota bro. We'd love to have you as long as you dont mind some homegrown hayseeds. The stupid Indians stay on the reservations and the ones in the towns usually just stick to themselves, or have been around whites long enough to know how to act. I recommend Pierre. The capital city with a population around 14,000. Or you could go to Aberdeen, a bustling railroad city of 28,000 people. The Black Hills are very beautiful, and Rapid City is nestled serenely in the southern portion. It's the second largest city with just under 75,000 people. And it's only a 30 minute drive away from Mount Rushmore. I love my state man. Hidden gem and cozy as fuck.

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_South_Dakota.svg.png (255x159, 21K)

>being this in love with an e-thot

You're as bad as her donators.

For stupid people, they're sure good at retiring before 60 and collecting assets...RVs, private planes, luxury sports cars, paid off houses, things coastal people want but can't budget.

Enjoy being poor. I'm going to be retired before 35.

I've been through the Black Hills and instantly wanted to put down roots. They're ridiculously beautiful. Too bad I was forced to just drive through for a job though.

Fuck your winters though. I lived for two years in Wyoming, and that shit was bad enough.

Fort Worth to work. Mansfield to live. Moved here from Ga. White kids working in the chicken joints, looks like Abercrombie & Fitch in the damned chicken joints. Guaranteed you wont see that in Ga.

They can do all that shit because nobody cares enough about that flat shithole to even bother fleecing them.

Also, whether they can save or not has zero bearing on their conversation and social interaction skills, which are some of the worst in the country.

>donators
It doesn't cost anything to get a boner

Attached: 1535442049024.gif (240x338, 2.93M)

Just your self-respect. Which I'm guessing you have very little.

Can't argue with that brother. It was -63F with the windchill in my town last month.

>being attracted to attractive females makes you lose self-respect
ok gayboi

Attached: 50170743_2307524169479953_5344396078360169445_n.jpg (1080x1080, 75K)

>attractive

She's only attractive to you because you've never been with a girl at all. She looks like Tex Cobb after a botched sex change operation.

Attached: tex cobb.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

That shit is fucking brutal. Stay comfy Dakota user.

she has a different kind of beauty. some hot chicks look very similar but she's the type that stand out.

>girlslaughingspecificallyatyou.gif

Attached: 1515613528481.jpg (1638x2048, 551K)

I bet she can't even fuck decently. She probably lays there and complains the entire time while Tyrone is giving her his best piledrivers.

What happens if you want to fuck tex cobb?

Sadly, we both know this girl will never, ever, ever fuck a tyrone.
These kinds of girls will be exclusively attracted to high IQ White nerdy guys with career prospects.

I guess you just have to get him drunk enough and/or submit him.

>fabreeze cannister
she probably stinks like shit

The only thing she's attracted to is a money wrapped vibrator.

I have the feeling she's good in bed, her ex bf implied so

Depends on your personal definition of shit hole. I'm southern Appalachian here, live in heaven. If you're a city fag, you'd probably hate it here.
Boring as fuck: no nigger break ins, leave doors unlocked, target practice in the back yard whenever you feel like it, hiking trails that are dead ends into pristine mountain headwaters (banjo optional, but any stringed instrument is appreciated /recommended).
It's an absolute shit hole in the eyes of many of the dumb masses, but any true freedom loving user should love it.
Not tied to any one State either. Handful of options to choose from.

hey guys I've been dating my bartender who's 10 years older than me and we fuck

she's straight from the uk so white as can be, but I think the fat ass meme has infected me and it's making me not want to be with her but she's got some great tits for someone pushing 40 and I know she could have an awesome body if she just went to the gym

she has an absolute smokeshow of a body, and her face which seems to be the thing most people who don't find her attractive point to is probably her most striking feature for me

Attached: 1524120326774.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

Highly doubtful.

Attached: ice_age_sid_comp_2s.jpg_c200.jpg (200x200, 8K)

nah dog she's got a wide ass nigger face
I mean I'd fuck her but that, along side her wierd looking nips, would be a major no go for me

My recommendation : kys

>Race War

My cousin is part bean and part white, but she's as white as can be in appearance. How will you win the Race war if your genes are already polluted?

Attached: 1527334790932.png (382x417, 325K)

Does she have kids?

if I wanted a neet's recommendation I would've just asked my 9 y/o nephew

You need 5 generations of white breeding for effective bleach.

none
but she's done some pretty hard drugs in the past but I know she doesn't anymore
she's definitely the type that idolized her mom a lot but never really figured out what she wanted to do in life and had a couple of bad relationships

>flabby chunks are a sign of a good body

Wew, lad.

guess it's a good thing it would literally never even be close to a possibility for you then

Attached: 643453464354.jpg (1080x1350, 164K)

Lake view/Russell’s point Ohio
99% white community on a clean lake.
Depending on your career you may have to go to a bigger city 20 miles away for work but the Honda plant is always hiring at $15 locally, too.

it's simple: we fuck them into whiteness

>she TOLD me she doesn't do hard drugs anymore

Now that's just gonna be a good ol' fashioned LOL, user.

I don't know. Nigger features, but still, nice body, and those aren't nigger eyes. Wouldn't be my first choice, but also wouldn't apologize.
My advice: bleach that bitch if you get the opportunity! Otherwise, you're a useless mgtow closet faggot.

you're right, I hate nigger garbage stank

I see no harm, just be careful dont get her pregnant.

no there's a distinction between people who do drugs like that and who don't. I know both, and she doesn't display anything that states she does, but more so that she DID in the past

I'd honestly kill a guy for a 15$ an hour factory 9 to 5 job, user.

That's how depressed wages are in Boise right now.

This thread got so off topic so I'll throw my hat in the ring. I'd fuck her, but from behind so that I wouldnt have to see her negroid facial features, but could still reap the benefits of her presumably shapely ass.

She's got a great body but if here eyes were any farther apart, she could see behind her.

You just haven't been around enough druggies then.

But regardless, if she's a good fuck, then she's a good fuck. Just don't procreate.

>Anyone know of anywhere in the USA that isn't a shithole these days? Any hidden gems left?

Attached: 149tYr460mfw4427776.jpg (1080x1349, 73K)

you're right. She's kinda' feminist, but I noticed she's a little redpilled as far as race goes. I think she's just trying to be a good person by going with the status quo of "hey don't be racist blah blah blah" but I know for a fact she'd be suuuuuuuuuuuuper easy to redpill

Dude I can't even troll my way out of this one.

See

Attached: 1550115751180.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

that's a man, baby

That's because you're Romanian.

Attached: Vee.jpg (595x443, 23K)