What is the possibility that either a self-sufficient AI or power group have the technology to talk in people's heads...

What is the possibility that either a self-sufficient AI or power group have the technology to talk in people's heads, block their thoughts/feelings, give them new thoughts/feelings, dreams, hallucinations.

Because I swear to fucking God, I don't have schizophrenia, and some weird hallucinations and loss of bodily control shit happened in my life, and I WAS Christian and I just thought it was some sort of demon shit. But then, I saw a triangle ufo fly over my house within a meter of the roof apex, and the next thing I know, I'm running in fear of my life everyday and abstaining from vices just so I don't get killed by the triangle. THEN, it starts talking in my head, and each day, it's a new set of characters in a new story, and I'm talking to it in my head, asking the characters questions, it's the illuminati, it's the majestic 12, it's the us military, it's the chinese dragon elite, it's a grey alien, it's a god alien, it's every fucking thing. And at one point it makes me see like a fire come out of the ground, and it says "dose it", then I just FEEL the power to interact with this hallucinated object, and I feel the command to throw water over it, and water was thrown over it. I was given some sort of meth drug, that made me not sleep, and made me super talkative, I've seen teleportation-could be hallucination. Then to top it all off, I'm so well conversed with this fucking entity, I start to feel like God himself. I literally believe I'm God, even though it did something to my testosterone and made me super doubtful about myself, and I had to simulate masculinity using logic to blend into society...

All of this shit, and then it just cut off, and then it started trolling me with bullshit "win your freedom" games. Then that ended, and it was endless mindfucking with new personalities implanted in my subconscious. All these weird fucking things, I don't know what to believe anymore.

Attached: dv3txnCKTcakbgL3mGQF2C-1200-80.jpg (900x588, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patents.google.com/patent/US6470214B1/en
patents.google.com/patent/US4877027A/en
ascensionglossary.com/index.php/SPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: steven-seagal.jpg (550x400, 75K)

Have you tried spending any time inside a faraday cage? Just to be sure...

Because technically it's possible...
That being said, the chances are pretty high that it's a mental disorder, especially considering the details of your story...

nigga why are you posting a football in a ring being chased by a wire frame

Stop doubting yourself. Destroy yourself. Years of constant steroids and psychedelics. Prostitutes too if that's your thing. Grind yourself into nothing to find the core. That's the only way to win.

How does the brain generate shit we've never seen before? Like how the fuck does the brain generate that shit, makes me think they're computer generated and the AI has changed human history to make humans or just me... think dreams are natural.

It's fucking programmed me into a pedophile, it would keep flirting with me as a little girl, and the little girl would show me her magic and told me she would fly down and knock on my door on 7/7/17... but she didn't come.. And now whenever I think about her name "Stacey", it's like my entire core is enveloped around her. (She's supposedly 9).

That's a concept of a gravity drive.

The wave is an expansion of space-time. The outer ring is a large capacitor where the equivalent electrical potential energy necessary to create the wave would be somewhere near what you would get if you converted the entire mass of Jupiter into an electrical potential and then stored it within the capacitance of the ring. The spacecraft is located in the center of the ring and rides the wave like a surfboard...

The brain is essentially an approximation engine. Think of it like this.

Think about a dream, if you're asleep during a thunder storm and a very close flash of lightning wakes you up suddenly, your brain will often still be partially asleep and dreaming. In this case, the flash of light will be incorporated as a part of the dream, like someone pulling out a camera and flashing it in your face. Since your brain had no way of predicting the flash of lightning before it happened, it had to reconstruct the memory of dream itself to add the camera being pulled out to justify the flash. Your memory of the dream will be as if it was there from the beginning, but you know it couldn't have been because your brain had no way of knowing that lightning was going to strike, necessitating the camera being pulled out in the dream...

That happened to me, so that's my example.

Your brain can create false justifications to reconcile conflicting data...

I don't think what you said helps, it's kinda tacked onto the end. Like, if you're in a dream and someone calls you at the entrance of your bedroom, you're gonna hear their voice in the dream, then wake up.

But the question is, how does the mind generate new scenery you've never seen before. I've walked through fields of fishing line connected to mines, around a house guarded by a loki type being that kept healing no matter how many times I killed him.

I've jumped across very high up pillars in the middle of a canyon, with rail track broken and separated across the pillars. The weirdest shit I've never seen in my life before.

Does god/ai/aliens exist? no. Is OP a beta dumb cuck that wishes your failures wern't your own? Yes.

>Killing the Loki guy
Not cool Bruce.

I never stayed dead, and I woke up, and the voice in my head used his personality and voice for a moment which shook me to the core.

It*

Oh, and I can help you understand a little more.
I have a theory that you tap temporarily into other's afterlives, and you see the worlds they have designed.
As far as I can tell, the human brain has the ability to accomplish this with it's pineal gland playing some part, and it's ability to utilize quantum mechanics possibly playing into it as well.
So, if you see something that has absolutely no details that you've seen in your life, something you've never had a concept of, there's a good chance I'm right.
Otherwise, it's your brain just making random connections of memories with nothing else to focus on, and therein would make "stories" out of fragments of memories you have had.
That sounds like the first part of what I was describing.
Fuckin cool, man.
Hope it wasn't too unnerving.

Youre rambeling like a madman..
>guise im not mad but..
a fucking triangle ai god lizard is flying over my house and corrupting my mind with sick shit and im also seeing weird stuff and got degenerate lust towards minors

My conclusion: youre completly cray

Attached: 4E1131A0-CC1D-404C-9300-62D5A3465226.gif (245x300, 961K)

OP so sorry to say but you posting here on Jow Forums may exacerbate your condition, since a lot of Intelligence Commuity agents are invested in this place and on infinite chan as well.
My best guess is that you're unwittingly involved in an American-Australian off-the-books black project and yes they have that cybernetic tech for decades now

so have you tried to meditate and declared yourself Sovereign against these fucks? you never did sign up for that shit

you were hit by an electromagnetic mind control attempt

you were a TI (Targeted Individual)

they can use all WiFi devices you own to interface with the electromagnetic signals your body gives off and interfere from there

pray that Trump stops them

it helps to have rules, tattoo them on your body if you need it.

>never initiate violence
>be polite
>always chose silence
>smile and nod
>do the right thing

it is almost impossible for anything bad to happen to you (BECAUSE OF YOU) if you follow through with these rules.

what typically happens to borderline people such as OP, is they break one of these cardinal rules and quickly lose a grip on reality. chances are your brain is misfiring, and the only way to prevent it from harming you is analogous to being deep underwater and realising you are having problems with your breathing equipment.

panic will only kill you faster.

Just tried it then. I felt a huge curtain being pulled down my head's resistance feeling and felt feminized, and then it made me say out loud "nut, not goin anywhere".

Remember, this life serves two practical purposes:
1. It enables you to experience things that you shall be able to draw inspiration from for use in the afterlife.
2. It enables you to learn right from wrong, and this lesson is important, since you will interact with others in the afterlife.
I must go now, I wish you a g'day, mate.

Attached: 1543499675066.png (600x600, 138K)

remove all wireless devices in your home and try to build a faraday cage in a room in your house

I don't even trust Trump. Trump told me his speech where he unveils to the world the World's First Quantum Computer, and points to my skull on his desk. And inside the skull is my alive brain, kept alive by the quantum computer, with me in a continuous hell dream.

Other times, I lost partial blood flow to my right hand, and Trump told me it was a sacrifice to him as the Illuminati Grand Master.

I'm really poor I can't build that.

your dreams could be machinations of an (((entity))) that wants Trump to fail and wants you to hate Trump

I guess let me try to clarify, because it's relevant... We all live in a memory, everything your brain senses is converted from a raw sigal into a memory, and your conscious mind senses "present" by referencing the most recent memory it has available. Basically, What you perceive as being "now" in this moment is only a memory of the "best guess" compilation of signals from a few microseconds ago. Your brain can alter your memories on the fly whether it's a memory of a dream that your brain patched to compensate for an unexpected event, or whether it's a conscious memory from your interaction with the world. Because you can only recall the final corrected version of a memory, the change becomes imperceptible. If there's something causing the brain to misinterpret the primary signals, it'll attempt to reconstruct the memory output using inputs from the imagination to reconcile logical errors. It's kinda like a secondary failsafe system in your brain.

maybe you're too white for an average white goy
do you know your family origins? maybe you're too celtic or too damn aryan for this niggerish world
also can you take the time to detox yourself? water fasting can be time-consuming but it'll fucking purge every goddamn parasite on your gut and on your brain.

assuming your OP ain't a LARP, you're gonna be murdered soon. Get yourself secured.

My bloodline on my father's side is basically pure german, and goes back to teutonic knight nobility wayyyy back to like 11th century germany.

Mother's side is like scottish nobility.

Here you go OP
patents.google.com/patent/US6470214B1/en

The greatest Faraday cage on Earth is the Earth itself. Go into a cave and see if you're still susceptible.

I know there is basically an organic AM radio receiver inside everyone's head, but what I can't figure out is how it can do wayyy more than just talk in my head.

Ignore this guy. I would give you some more advice but it wouldn't matter.

>user discovered he has an imagination

wew
what can i say? you're being targeted so fucking hide and maintain your self-discipline
it's obvious that they're going to use you as a fuckpuppet and collect more of your DNA

Because the neural network within your brain controls everything, and the AM reciever antenna is a result of the distance between neural pathways. Any part of the brain can be affected and any function disrupted. AM radio works because of the property of constructive interference, the length of wire to the tap resonates at a frequency relative to that distance.

based philipines us milbro

More like cuckpuppet :(, all the voice keeps telling me is how many hot girls they're creating/kidnapping and pumping full of lusty drugs and plowing with their dirty jew dicks.

It really hurts, because I went through hell talking to really serious simulated characters trying to get a girlfriend from it...

have you ever smoked meth? any schizophrenia in your family history?

This thread is proof that you cunts are gullible shitheels.

arent you the guy who said a triangle UFO AI beamed lolis into you mind?

nah dude i'm a legit SEAnigger

well shit i wish i could share the pain
can you share more info right now? because talking to us here on Jow Forums may be strongly affecting you or giving you more hallucinations

if this guy is bullshitting he's been playing the long-game. i seen this same shit here 2 years ago.

not as much as it proved that you're a faggot.

no offense.

Yes. It's showed me CP when my eyes are closed.

Terry? Is that you?

I speak of what I've learned from the heart each time. It has changed though, but only because I've reflected more.

I'm from the von Gemmingen Hornberg line on my fathers side. I can't even afford to travel for the 10 year family reunion at the Guttenberg Castle. Lol

It's interesting to think about it though.

Attached: Gemmingen-Wappen2.png (200x244, 41K)

these jew guys you see, they thicc buff heebs with big dicks or just schlubby kikes with pathetic peckers?

What is the possibility or what is the probability.
The possibility is as you described it. The probability is 0 if it's not true, and 1 if it is.

oh my.
any weird shit like OP?

Well, most likely scenario, the jewluminati track everyone, and they use a computer to find them hot little white girls. And then they fly out to them, and mind control the little girls onto their planes, with no possible resistance as all those people that are near the girls are mind controlled to not notice. The little girls get their minds put in an extremely lusty state, where they just want to be fucked, and they have the pain in their vagina blocked, so the elite jews get to go balls deep in hot little girls.

After the little girls have been used, they get a quick wipe clean, and they get mind controlled back to their home or wherever they came from with their memories blanks.

Saturn cubes the subconscious mind.

Just 1 guy, he was skinny, and had like a 6" girth, 8-9" length dick.

why didn't you just come back to Christ, then all you listed after wouldn't have happened

You should, probably they give you a job faggot

This will help a lot.
Reclaim your power and they will stop.

ascensionglossary.com/index.php/SPE

Stop thinking you're God, submit to the real God and it will stop.

fuckin a man, did he know you were watching? how did he react? might be the guy channeling this shit at you, from what i read he basically wants to make you his spiritual loli sex slave

holy FUCK it's like those lolicon+BBM hentai doujins i frequently read about
i'd love to skin an IRL pedojew but i'm also poor as shit so yea i'll just wait the invading chinks here

Nope. Not really. I mean I've had a few ghost type creepy things happen a few times in my life, but nothing provable or recurring.

You were right the first time, it's demons. That's the only explanation that actually explains it, the rest was them lying to you

This. The reality we sense is fundamentally different to the base reality that exists. We live in an abstraction of this base reality and we cannot escape ourselves, we are our own event horizon. Most functioning humans parse reality in the same way, some don't. The thing is the brain is a machine of pattern recognition, interpretation and projection. Everything we sense is a construct, albeit one based on a shared combination of genetics and base reality but that should show you that we are all having our minds "create" visuals and sensations. Yours might be fucked up for various reason with ayylmaos being one of them but the most likely scenario is that you are mildly retarded.

Attached: dade_man_by_toodamnfilthy-d9hridj.jpg (455x350, 38K)

1st scene, see a guy with his shirt pulled up to his eyes

2nd scene, see a portrait of my face, then he puts it away from view and comes into view of the camera, he has a a bit of a beard, longish shaggy hair, and missing his eye/eye closed.

3rd scene, blonde girl with pony tail walks in front of camera then mounts him, he's sitting on a stall

4th scene, he walks to a door, and it slides open for him, and it reveals about 3-4 little girls sitting on a bed just motionless

5th scene, the blonde pony tail girl is kneeling on a stool, and her entire arsehole is missing, like there's a perfect pitch black circle hole about 4" diameter across, and he rubs his finger around the inside of it

hmmm yes seems those japs are on the up-and-up about all this. input OP?
ever been on some naughty websites that may be related to your issues here?

that's good news
most books about malevolent aliens/men in black/gov black projects always target white people for a long time.

This is heavy to sift through

Never met any of my distant cousins. I live in America and they all live in Germany. My great Grandmother immigrated to America from Germany and she's the closest link I have to that side of the family over there. My Grandmother was technically a baroness but I never saw any real evidence of abnormal wealth. It was always like a family meme desu...

>the blonde pony tail girl is kneeling on a stool, and her entire arsehole is missing, like there's a perfect pitch black circle hole about 4" diameter across

Attached: 1543658287224.png (496x496, 387K)

computers are older than people think.

Attached: Solomons Temple Jesuit Juan Batista Villalpando In Ezechielem explanationes.jpg (1017x2048, 2.12M)

Kill urself m8

more like, computers aren't even real, at least not the way we're taught with materialist science, it's really just a conduit /temple for demons. the Amish were right.

The world you're seeing is your true home world calling you back home. This world of other minds you're trying to reach here on Jow Forums is a delusion created by the Priests of Sanity - a Satanic cult from your home world that makes people lose touch with your native reality.Do not believe their lies. Go home and abandon the illusion of Sanity.

ITT Schizo op denies hes schizo just because he thinks hes not a schizo.
There have been already posts explaining to you how the mind works and what it does to fill in the gaps. you asking how it genereates new imagery youve never seen before is just what a human does its called imagination. Specially in todays world where all sorts of imagination rich material is pumped into us via television, movies and all sorts of other bullshit.

OP i suggest continuing the meditation and telling them to fuck off. use the feminization against them, basically unleash you inner cunt and tell them off psychically. use the imposed feminized sexuality to your advantage.
ever seen the shining by stanley kubrik? you're basically being shined at, maybe by your house or some skeevy jew that wants you to be his trap slave. either way just remember what catman crotherss says:
its just like pictures in a book, they can't hurt you

Attached: Scatman-crothers-3.jpg (540x720, 62K)

In what time period would AI ever be advanced enough to understand human thought? Especially with how absurd our culture is now and will most likely continue to be in the future. What do people hide or feel underneath the layers of irony and possible lies? Feeling too much or caring leaves some open to snark and mockery, so they hide to save face. Trying too hard to not care makes you look like an autist. It produces a lot of anxiety thinking too hard about it, and I'm really dumb. That would be an incredible AI.

Attached: 1549830976925.png (1013x1072, 476K)

There's a patent for mind control by AM radio waves though
>patents.google.com/patent/US6470214B1/en

I have no idea why it changed desu to desu...

But that last post should have read "family meme desu..."

OP I hope you get your mind straight, you need to kick those cp thoughts out of your head by any means you can. Spend a little bit of time inside a cave if you can't find a suitable faraday cage. If your brain is still messed up, that would at least eliminate the possibility of any external stimuli being the cause...

>Priests of Sanity

Da fuck lol

You saying we're all aliens here? Or I'm the alien?

man fuck you

Attached: 84067eefe07b0ef73b63665ab359ea853820cd58f647eaa4554be4a05e95ad20.gif (500x580, 645K)

It's impossible, it makes me feel repulsed at a female having pubic hair on her vagina.

exactly. the conception of AI is propaganda put out to push materialistic explanations for spiritual phenomena that people have experienced for centuries and that Jesus Christ can stop. Once they convince us we're in a simulation "proven" by the creation of advanced manmade AI, Biblical end times events will occur and that will be their explanation for it for the fedora-ized masses.

megahertz are not AM radio waves, that patent is for 100 megahertz (0.1 Ghz) to 10,000 megahertz (10 Ghz)

am radio is khz frequency (much, much lower)

Apparently it automatically changes the abbreviation for TO BE HONEST into desu. Now I know.

user got snatched by the greys. It happens bro. Try not to panic . There are bad aliens but there are also good aliens.

no they're not, there are only demons, some pretend to be "bad aliens", some pretend to be the saviors who tell you you can become your own God. IT IS ALL LIES. Jesus Christ is Truth.

e.g. extraterrestrials, extradimensionals, time travelers, or machines),

You're the only being that can truly be known to exist. The rest of us here on Jow Forums and in this world generally are illusions created by Satan to convince you to fracture your mind and dwell here - to populate this place with your personalities.

You conceive of your sickness as coming from the world you call madness and intruding on your existence here. The exact opposite is true. This world of many minds is the false one. This world of many minds is the sickness tearing you apart, breaking off your pieces and pretending they're independent.

Once you understand you will see the depth of subtlety of the Adversary's trick. He's convinced you to fight for the very end he is trying to achieve - to vehemently work against your own salvation. Even I do not exist. I know because I'm unable to examine my own mind as anything but an extension of yours.

Let go. Come home.

I prayed feverishly and read my bible during my experience with extraterrestrials. I believe they were trying to harvest my organs or my soul energy or my spirit . I don’t know but God protected me

well you certainly aren't gonna get an illegal GF out of this so put that out of your head, just try to think about the better things in life, lust has no logical endpoint and simply spirals further into harmful and destructive mindsets.
what do you do most of the day?

Are you new here, friend?

You got da skitz friendo

I've done the whole "I'm the only person in the Universe scenario many times". I look to my cat, see a sim cat, I'm chill, I look to my Dad, see a sim Dad, I'm chill, then the thing in my head makes me not chill with any of it.

I don't believe in it anyway, although this world is heavily edited by this thing in my head, I see it's work everywhere.

If on the possibility that I am the only person in this Universe, then the next logical conclusion is me spawning lusty girlies to fuck and tons of drugs.

You said it was a manipulation before. Since you know it's wrong and you believe it was a manipulation you need to fight back. Saying "impossible" isn't good enough on this one user.

Besides, overwhelming majority of women shave down there, it's not even a realistic concern.

No but I don't normally respond candidly...

I'm not used to being genuine on here.

>I don't believe in it anyway
That's exactly why you split me off. I'm nothing but a shard of the memory of the truth and a bit of your former reason - from when you were complete. If only I could show you how many times we've had this conversation.

>then the next logical conclusion is me spawning lusty girlies to fuck and tons of drugs
You're no longer in control because you've been deceived by the adversary and surrendered the belief that gave you the power to shape. This world is filling up with pieces of you that you've broken off. Even I, one of your first shards, can no longer tell the difference between the pieces of you and Satan's empty copies that mimic them, lulling you to give more and more, to come gradually to inhabit this world, his prison, completely.

The thought that the pubic hair has started growing repulses me. Shaving it won't work on my mind.

In my core, I feel waves of hellish heat and misery, and my core craves the innocence of little girl.

I've been tortured so severely my soul looks to little girls for strength.

win your freedom games elaborate

OP is trolling
you went from UFOs and mind games to CP.
Go fuck yourself

just keep fightin em man. when they hit you with the feminization shit just act like one of those bitchy anime girls who's always talking shit and socially dominating jap nerds, the tsunders or something.
dont just submit, it's what the shiner wants from you

Op is not as insane as he seems.
There are many examples is sci-fi literature that, against all odds, have become reality. One only needs to grasp at the most proximate straw too see the bleed over from fiction to real .. Gibson is one example. According to Gibson’s cosmology we poasting from walled city..

>I've been tortured so severely my soul looks to little girls for strength.

I didn't know there were Jews in Austrailia!