We should euthanize the elderly

We should euthanize the elderly.

Attached: r781250_6725497.jpg (840x557, 40K)

Yes.

Don't use soft language to cover your intentions, faggot. What you are trying to say is, "We should murder the elderly." The only person who needs to be euthanized is you, you fucking psychopath. Get off my lawn, or I'm going to tie you to my wall and use you as target practice with a .30-06

agree everyone should be put to death at 30

you know thats gonna include you someday right

By elderly you means non whites?

You should be yang dongs running mate. He only has one issue.

And the mentally ill.

Adìos boomers

>We should euthanize the elderly.
Depends on their race

>euthanize

you spelled venerate wrong

Why are Aussies more fucked up than Leafs nowdays? I don't believe in this point of view as I am ancient myself. Wanna off me, come here MF and let's see who dies first

Attached: 45D9B160-F766-45ED-BEFC-D0BB9B9D9ABC.png (680x357, 427K)

Sadcunts

Leave my grandma alone!

Sayonara Boomer-san.

We should euthanize shitposters, meaning all Australians.

We should euthanize you.

Before you do why don't you guys check out this new ride on lawnmower and have a monster zero ultra first.

Right after this beer and smoke I swear.

>tfw I still consider old people to be those born in the 1920's and not the late 1940's-1950's

Damn...

I think the elderly should have the RIGHT to be euthanized. If they have chronic disease, why let them suffer if they want to die? If not, let nature take it's course. We're more human to animals than dying humans.

Came here to post this

Please for the love of God make this legal.
All he does is shit everywhere. He shat all over his room, in the hallway, down the stairs, on the walls of his bathroom. He even dropped a turd in the fucking garage landing. When he was washing his shit filled bedding he didn't even clean it out before washing it so now the washer has shit on it's lid, and inside of it.
I'm so sick and tired of this shit
The worst part is mentally he isn't really gone except the fact he thinks he's okay and still tries to work. He's scared away all his clients and all the judges hate him now.

>euthanize
Jews
Their niggers
Their faggots
Their pedoshit heads
Their mentally ill
Their good goy

Did I miss any?m

Attached: 293FE213-6BF8-417A-8ACC-91AD08931A23.jpg (512x512, 46K)