AMERICANS AREN'T WHITE

I had a revelation, and it's that Americans are NOT Europeans.

When I talk to the average "white" American person, they consider themselves separate from Europeans. Americans have a shitty constructed idea of themselves where their identity is based solely upon Jewish capitalist products(they identify freedom with having a choice between two Jewish products; ie being able to choose between eating at McDonalds or Burger King.) This explains why the average Amerimutt defends capitalism to the death, even when it is against his own interests(ie how universal healthcare will benefit many low and middle class "whites" Americans.) If capitalism is lost, so is the identity of the Amerimutt.

Race is more than just biology. Race is also your culture, way of thinking, and identity. Americans are not European, nor are they really white, they are just a race of Judaized wiggers.

Attached: Amerimutt Supreme.jpg (741x649, 184K)

Everybody white who lives over here in North America fled the old country (or were kicked out) to homestead and pioneer for opportunities. The old countries had become swallowed with regulations and corruption, often from the church who wielded enormous corrupt power, and there was so much income disparity and class problems that there was no future in staying there so a ton of them came here instead. Ever since then whenever some bullshit happened in Europe like a world war or famine or whatever, hordes of Europeans came here to escape that bullshit.

>Everybody white who lives over here in North America fled the old country (or were kicked out) to homestead and pioneer for opportunities
This is such bullshit. I've looked into the colonial period a shitton about a year and a half ago. Most people that immigrated, the base genetic stock, came just to make more money(leaving their families and culture behind for materialist gains). Very few of them were actually leaving due to some "religious persecution." And the ones that did leave for that reason were actually just massive purity spiralers, which explains why the Alt Right purity spiraled itself to death.

I'm also referring to just the United States, not Canada. Canadians have much different history and base genetic stock. You can see the European nature of Canadians reflected throughout the architecture of your cities.

America is the enemy, my leaf friend. America IS (((Globohomo))).

Attached: Canada.jpg (700x420, 151K)

SAGE

Want to counter my arguments, faggot?

That's exactly what I wrote, read it again. Everybody came here for opportunity (money) and to escape the problems of the old world, which was a corrupt clusterfuck of churches weilding power over everybody and taxing them to death

>Everybody came here for opportunity (money) and to escape the problems of the old world, which was a corrupt clusterfuck of churches weilding power over everybody and taxing them to death
Taxing them to death? Very few people that came to America were middle class, most of them were indentured servants. There wasn't people coming here trying to start small business, lmao. It was primarily farmers that came to America, who left their family, traditions, and culture behind to try to make shekels.

Churches back then were also mainly community based, which prevented churches from becoming too overbearing on the lower class, as they could spark a peasant revolt. Churches mostly were an issue for the upper classes, ie noblemen and kings.

You're right about everything except the jab against capitalism. That puts you in the communist Jew boat.

>not embracing the third position

Nevertheless, are you the child of recent immigrants or an immigrant yourself? Most Amerimutts(the Anglos who have been here for 300+ years) cannot come to terms with the fact that they built an identity upon constructed bullshit.

Attached: Third Position.jpg (453x640, 37K)

europe sucks

America is under 55% white. The Netherlands is probably the least white European country, and it's still about 80% white.

Nice flag. Even if you are europoor some day Germany will not foot your bill anymore. Until then enjoy your shinny new Italian anchor on your economy. It will be fine china owns half of you anyways.

Hey man, at least my future children won't be burning coal. Can't say the same for yours.

True you won't, just useless euros and Qurans.

Attached: Christianity.jpg (1242x1540, 1.61M)

Hey is that pfc ottoman empire with his white trash fiance Albania. I haven't seen them in ages.

Nah, man. We Albanians are too busy being white.

Attached: Albanians.jpg (500x320, 95K)

Why would I consider myself as some kind of faggy 'european'? we tamed this continent and then the world. We are better than them in every way.

>we tamed the world
>"we"

Attached: 45th President.jpg (750x1334, 100K)

Is that between all of the raping conquers in your land or being the most cliffoot nation on earth. I am shocked there is any white left in a nation who was rapped by Muslims for 400 years. Enjoy being fucked by whatever nation accidentally conquers you next.

Trappers, fronteirsmen, homesteaders, etc. all were willing to cast aside pride that seldom helped them in favor of a life of self reliance, responsibility, and liberty that few people were willing to undertake. I am not European because I do not have the same ontological assumptions as them, and have not had or beeded the pride that they have. Not that theur way is a bad way, it is simoly not the way for me. I find it odd everyones willing to praise SA and other white colonies that did their own thing, but when it comes to America it vanishes. I get current jewery is in play but it seems silly.

Shows me picture of haaj to prove his whiteness. Thanks for laugh m8.

I don't agree with what you said about race being culture, that's nonsense, but the rest of what you said seems pretty accurate.

these rabbis are really not very likeable

>the raping conquers
You clearly don't know what happened during the Ottoman period, which I guess I can't blame you, considering you Americans are very uneducated. We ended up converting to Islam and then fucked Serbian chicks.

>He stressed their moderation, in that they drank little other than coffee; that they ate better than Serbs and cared more than the latter for cleanliness and health; that they were handsome, though not so much their women; and that the pretty women you did find among them derived from an Albanian-Serb mingling, and from beautiful Serb girls having converted to Islam. He said they were hospitable, quiet and polite, sober and clever, but also crafty and jealous (Hadži-Vasiljević, 1913).

>Trappers, fronteirsmen, homesteaders, etc.
Do some research. Frontiersmen were such a small minority of Americans, probably 5% at most.

>I get current jewery is in play but it seems silly.
If America didn't exist, Iran could destroy Israel in an afternoon, but America is protecting the kikes. Let that sink in.

XD

Attached: Albanian Chad.png (1029x1037, 33K)

>Albanian
>European
Southron nigger please.

Why does the truth make you so upset? Truth is, no, I don't consider myself European and this country is not founded on European culture or values, but rather British culture and values, not that I consider myself British either, but the kinship is closer to them than "europeans"

and btw "white" is an American idea and it means someone of Anglo-Saxon extraction. The founders did not consider continental Europeans as "white" but at the same time it was pliable enough term to be used for those to earn the label through assimilation.

You'd think I'm Norwegian if you saw me, lmao. Most people do.

Thanks for proving my thesis true :)

Attached: Hair.jpg (246x306, 31K)

Another thing to consider. The whole "America was founded by European rejects" is a myth. Poor people came here in droves and the vast majority of them headed back to Europe. Only those already well-off or lucky enough to claw their way into the middle class and up managed to stay here.

Your thesis is that America doesn't have a culture and my post laid out to you the truth which is that American culture is an offshoot of British culture. I think you're upset because as an Albanian you are not really "white" in the truest sense of the term and that causes you an identity crisis

>dyed hair
>supreme shirt
>"America will save the white race"
out of touch faggot meme

People probably would say the same about Scarlett Johansson. Doesn’t make her any less of a raperoach sandnigger nonetheless. Stolen genetics not even once

Buddy, a bunch of assimilated greko-armenoids and levantine-washed tribes don’t constitute true European race. Truth be told whatever comes south of Zagreb in Southeastern Europe should be cremated on the spot no matter how White-passing it looks

Shqiptar = mongrel

>they consider themselves separate from Europeans
no shit retard
>born somewhere that isn't europe
>confused when they don't consider themselves europeon
based retard

Yeah, the most materialistic bourgeois ones. Thanks for proving my point again.

And it's degenerated into pure consumerist "culture."

XD dude. Have fun trying to pick me out of a crowd of German then.

European is meant to be a biological term, not a geographic one, mutt. I guess that nigger slave blood really did fuck up your minds.

Who the fuck cares about you lmao?

Racially liberated Western Europe won’t tolerate any Albanians inside of it, that’s for sure. You think nationalists envision their citizenship institute operating as a modeling contest? No, the new governments will look up the census and kick out those with “immigrant background”.

Even in the Balkans nobody likes you, just like your arch-nemesis serves lol. The very moment NATO goes down the drain (soon enough), Albanian brains will be used to paint the shores of Croatian coasts, if you dumb triangle faced cryptoarmenoid roach faggots refuse to leave on your own. Wewuz bakers and sheeeit

Give me some credit they don't even print your country on maps. Tell me all about your white European Islamic culture. Really I am telling this shit to the boys at the vet hall, you can't make this up. A bunch of haaj who think their white lol.

Dude, Croats are our friends. wtf are you going on about lmao.

>Really I am telling this shit to the mexicans and mulattoes at the vet hall
fify

>their white
Nice grammar, Ameritard.

>they consider themselves separate from Europeans. Americans have a shitty constructed idea of themselves
This is why I keep saying that this nation needs to be shattered into European colonies for the purpose of implementing eugenics and re-culturing programs.

This would be good. I mean, most Americans are biologically white, so they can be salvaged as long as they are recultured.

>Croats are our friends
CRINGE

you have no friends in Croatia except some cucks in the government that do whatever to piss off Serbia.

You are literally a country version of that lame unpopular girl some dork has a crush on that is getting exploited by the local (Southeastern European) bull bully (Croatia) to mock the browbeaten omega cuck of the region (Serbia)

My bad can't stop laughing. White haaj. Your a screen writer or something right. Just pulling one on me. White haaj haaaaaaaaaaaaa! Dude I can't breath.

>that flag
Why are you calling yourself a nigger?

Attached: Dindu nuffins.jpg (488x412, 77K)

It won't happen though, the vast majority have no desire to improve themselves or to prepare for what is coming. The future for America is the same as the rest of the world, to disappear in the extinction event which has already begun. The Jews and their minions will hide in their DUMBS for a hundred years, and the surface dwellers of all races will be reduced to small bands of hunter-gatherers struggling just to survive while all knowledge is erased along with the ruins of this failed epoch.

>You are literally a country version of that lame unpopular girl some dork has a crush on that is getting exploited by the local (Southeastern European) bull bully (Croatia) to mock the browbeaten omega cuck of the region (Serbia)
tbqh, that is the most accurate depiction of the west balkans I have ever seen.

Nonetheless, we Albanians are the cutest race and no one is going to genocide us.

>Your a screen writer
Nice grammar, yet again.

I'm first generation here. I got my EU citizenship and am either moving in a few months or ~2 years, depending on what unis I get accepted to transfer to.

Attached: Albanian Apu.jpg (970x724, 93K)

Nah. I'm pretty sure you're just a jew that came here to shill.

Attached: Fuck off jew kike.jpg (414x427, 57K)

We are beginning to see mass rioting in Western Europe now. There was a few thousand Germans rioting in I think Berlin, just a few months ago. Europe is waking up fast; America is declining. I suggest you try to move to Europe, as this country has hell to pay, and when it loses it's status, which won't be more than a decade from now, this place will be glassed, and good riddance.

On my grammar like my companys interpreter in afg you guys are sand dabs through and through. Tell more more about the country of camel jockies that think their white. Save it with the grammar though I'm not changing that shit even for a self hating mudslime.

Islam has nothing to do with Albanian non-European racial status. It’s their roach grekoarmenoid and levantine genetics more than anything. You can travel across Montenegro, Albania, Serbia, Macedonia, Greece and Bulgaria and you will notice how local “cultures” stand apart from the rest of the Europe.

Islam preaches strength; Christianity preaches "turning the other cheek and letting Tyrone rape your daughter, after he's done raping your wife." I'm not a moslem though, nor are most Albanians. Only like a tenth of Albanians are religious, Christian or moslem. It was just advantageous at the time to declare ourselves moslem, although superficially, as it prevented turkish colonization and we got to be self autonomous for the most part.

>you will notice how local “cultures” stand apart from the rest of the Europe
For starters, the mulatto you replied to thinks that Amerimutts are their own ethnic group and are not Europeans lmao. Secondly, yeah we reject faggotry and "modernity."

Everything I read was basically about how they have been conquered by everyone under the sun and rapped sand Brown. What do you by culture. Does Europe really hate these dabs too?

Mean by "culture"?

>yeah we reject faggotry and "modernity."
Blerim, your kind accepted a cult that worships a desert mulatto TWICE.

From the early days you been mixing with part nigger greek and syrian apes and later on turks. You can say that you got privileges from the turks by accepting pisslam, but that is not really true. Most “Albanian” ottoman rulers and officers came from a roach father and alboroach mother. speaking of degeneracy: nothing is more degenerate than racemixing
>What do you mean by culture
Other than wewuzkangs and drinking wine/rakia in the middle of the day there is none in Southern roach Europe

>Blerim, your kind accepted a cult that worships a desert mulatto TWICE.
The religion of Albania is Albanianism.

>From the early days you been mixing with part nigger greek and syrian apes and later on turks
We haven't mixed with anyone other than the Celts and a bit with the Slavs, and this was all over a thousand years ago.

>Most “Albanian” ottoman rulers and officers came from a roach father and alboroach mother.
That's completely not true. Show me one example of that.

Keep complaining about us bitch. I'm going to marry some Nordic chick and have a bunch of children with her to out populate you small dicked anglos. Hail Wotan.

Attached: Varg Thumbs Up.jpg (410x368, 26K)

>The religion of Albania is Albanianism
>We haven’t mixed with anyone other than the Colts and a bit with Slavs
Bullshit statements both, J2 roach.

Anyway, it’s not like the original genetic base of Albania was any native European either. With that majority EEF genome of yours that is

>That's completely not true. Show me one example of that.
Enverbey.jpg
KemalAtaturk.jpg

OP definitely isn't white.

>Bullshit statements both, J2 roach.
I'm R1b-U106, nigger. I'm not a tosknigger, I'm an noble Aryan Gheg.

>Anyway, it’s not like the original genetic base of Albania was any native European either. With that majority EEF genome of yours that is
We've been over this shit like a month ago. British people are literally like 40% EEF. Are you a mulatto.

>KemalAtaturk.jpg
Ataturk was completely Turkish. People like to claim that he was partly other ethnicities, but he wasn't.

>Enverbey.jpg
He was born in Constantinople. There was no actual Turkish settlements in Albania proper, and I believe that his mother was also a tosknigger, not a Gheg.

Attached: Dechiq Flag.png (1024x682, 43K)

who cares, not long until Euro girls get conquered too

Attached: 1545747485126.png (828x961, 429K)

false more anti Catholic judaic horseshit nice try leaf...fact many of the settlers were gencided Irish Slaves under kike Cromwell the kieks and their "protestant" materialistic cult had so choked off the wealth many people fled to the New world for a chance...Jews started rampaging across europe with their "protocols" and that great instability caused the continent to flee.

namefag lying also the jews run the alt kike...there was no "purity spiraling...clearly you aren't competent

>I'm R1b-U106
So one of your ancestors was a man from some Celtic or Germanic tribe. Big deal
>British people are literally like 40% EEF
More like 20-35% depending on a region and all Europeans are 10-35% EEF something with literally no ape or semitic DNA down the family tree. With southrons it’s majority EEF and some vibrant ape and ayrab shitbloods