Outjewing the jews

twitter.com/Ilhan/status/1103804261824114688

Attached: 1526505769803.png (1076x1028, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hq8H1ixTuN8
youtu.be/2xMzb-SvWcE
edition.cnn.com/2019/03/07/politics/ilhan-omar-house-democrats-anti-semitism-diversion/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus Christ, how is she doing it?

Attached: 1412538817670.png (239x246, 53K)

>a difficult conversation
Literal trope

Unironically fearless.

Attached: 1527568715921.jpg (1140x881, 170K)

I don't like this. I firmly lack belief in electoral politics. It makes me very uncomfortable to find myself liking a politician.

so brave slay kweeeeeen lol j/k fuck you sandnigger

It increased by 99%, from one attack to two.

An awakening is taking place

Attached: 1520682618010.png (892x850, 550K)

Attached: 1524885814258.png (2192x1090, 132K)

This is the death of liberty. They are making it so two religions are immune from criticism.

Attached: first_amendment-1.jpg (860x437, 84K)

The reason they are pushing the fake brother marriage story is that they have no dirt on her.

The uptrend remains; that is bad news for the lobby that doesn't want to be exposed.

Attached: 1533957567519.png (1171x491, 115K)

The resultion that was passed is not a law, nor can it become one. It doesn't even censure Omar.

LOL

So the DNC plan is more virtue signaling with 'resolutions to denounce' that mean absolutely nothing since you burgers already have a constitution that prevent discrimination against whatever individual rights

He isn't lying! Lol

This whole situation makes me puke. I can already feel America balkanizing into religious and tribal factions. It’s already a nightmare and it’s jusy gonna get worse. When whites become like 30-40% of the population it’s gonns get South African levels of inequality and racial conflict.

>Jews before: HAHAHAHA take that white people!!! A non-white Muslim woman was elected to Congress!!! Diversity is our strength!!!

>Jews after: OMG!!! SHUT IT DOWN!!! KICK HER OUT OF CONGRESS!!!

Attached: 847368753648756345.jpg (3160x2882, 1.71M)

No. America is getting rid of the deep state. Israel.

Didn't almost all republicans vote for this too?

everyone has to remember that this muslim sand niggers are cleared for lying to the rest of us to move their islamic penetration forward. pigs blood, gotcha sum!

More like:

>Omar: "sings shitty rap lyrics on twitter"
>Jews: DESTROY THIS WOMAN
>Jews: NO WAIT! FUUUUUUUCK!!

Attached: 1529373888755.png (793x941, 304K)

>our nation
>muslim foreigner

My god, she's good. It's so clever how she pulled a swicheroo on her own political gaffe and turned it into "America is racist and we must do better".

fuck off with these sandnigger threads you fucking somali-loving faggots.

Attached: 1546927171436.jpg (377x373, 28K)

Weird how the Democrats and Republicans can't agree on anything accept condemning anti-semitism and supporting Israel.

youtu.be/Hq8H1ixTuN8

jesus fuck, how pathetic. this thread is literally just 3 discordreddit tranny fags acting like anons.
goddamn you stupid fags are really oblivious. what you're doing is obvious af.

To be fair, she fucked both the kikes and the corporate dems dogpiling her because it was the corporate dems lead by that demonic bitch Pelosi who started the "we must do better" bullshit and all the kikes and liberals on twitter preaching that shit to Omar. She turned the jews venom back on THEM AND used the dems' venom as her own fucking weapon. It's absolutely fucking stunning. I don't know if the woman's a fucking genius or just incredibly lucky. Maybe it's just that the system is such shit that literally anyone who doesn't back down almost instantly collapses the entire thing.

Isn't it something? A dog knows its master.

Attached: 1436562122846.jpg (500x625, 15K)

This. People need to stop worshiping this bulbheaded incest whore. Bully for her for calling (((them))) out, but she’s not doing that for us. The biggest loser of this whole spectacle is the White Christian who continues to slowly lose everything for the benefit of these fucking parasites.

Attached: 1529693128611.png (632x1235, 248K)

Makes me think.

You mean the white zionist evangelical shitheads who are the very people in America that keep us chained to these fucking kikes?

Attached: pathetic.jpg (500x230, 39K)

fuck israel, fuck the joos and fuck you

Probably because they added everything including the kitchen sink when it was originally just 'anti-semitism'.

is that you Ben?

Attached: 1536208737271.png (1094x1045, 662K)

But I thought the republicans were the cool hip radicals that weren't down with that speech censoring stuff?

Anyone who thinks American politics is the answer to anything other than "How do we give jews more money?" is a fucking idiot.

Probably the only female politician who could considered fearless, female politicians are allowed to say whatever they want... unless Jews are involved, no one is allowed to criticize the Jews even a female Muslim

Attached: 1549378474760.jpg (300x352, 25K)

>naming the jew
>somehow advances islam

he should move to israel

Soooooooo
atheism is illegal now?

Attached: flipping history.jpg (169x250, 6K)

>Literal trope
The Brown Lightbulb has discovered that every Left-Wing burger meme phrase can be used for her own purposes. 200+ IQ easily.

I fully expect to soon hear her saying:
>"This transition is a difficult one for Jews to make, but without it, Jews will not survive."

Attached: babs.png (250x335, 95K)

Oh god this would be hilarious.

Attached: 1540167410043.jpg (503x478, 73K)

Nose merchants BTFO!

Attached: merchant-exposed.jpg (661x703, 117K)

>mfw a somali woman has more balls than 99% of US whites who keep sucking Israel's cock

fucking crazy world we live in

goddamn I think I'm in love with this somali negress
too bad her husband literally looks like one of those goddamn pirates, she was made for white cock

The jew fears the muslim. The jew does not fear the christian because the christian is a pet and the jew knows it.

>pet

And a house-broken one, at that.

Attached: pope-francis-hides-crucifix1.jpg (804x593, 88K)

Attached: 1547264695882.webm (720x480, 2.46M)

OP falls in liberal trap meant to change the attention from the antisemite in their ranks.
Context matters and Omar's views are made clear by that tweet- pic related

Attached: image1-4.jpg (750x476, 150K)

Attached: 1524765011616.jpg (1356x858, 105K)

Shut up, jew.

Attached: 1532071134770.jpg (825x793, 128K)

>condemn all kinds of hate
>condeming anti-muslim bigotry
>all forms of bigotry including anti-semitism, racism, white supremecy
Yet this is clearly anti-semitism isn't it?

The game is so corrupt that it is easy to use its rules against itself. The surprising part is that this is not done more often.

the point is to diminish individual rights by creating and then favoring "group rights"

You're way overthinking this. The point was that the dogs in Washington heard the jew's whistle and ran slobbering to lick the jew's hand as always. It's really no more complex than that. The jew speaks; D.C. jumps.

That's a testament to just how hopelessly corrupt Washington really is. It's far worse than most people realize. All of those bastards in congress are friends. They have fucking dinner parties at each others' homes. They don't give a shit about policy or how they hurt the people. That's just a show they put on to keep their power and distract the people from dining on THEM.

Genuine rage against kikes, being fearless, being proud of her culture and heritage.

All the things white christians lack today.

TROPE HAHA GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AMERICA FUCKING DUMBFUCKS

>the game
meaning intersectionality, political correctness, moral elevation of the victim, thought policing, scapegoating, inquisitions, etc.
Politics is obviously corrupt as well

It's not just the "leftwing" shit either. Look at how every fucking democrat in congress bowed down to lick john mccain's rotten dead asshole and talk about what a great man he was, even though he was literally hated by everyone outside of that shit state Arizona.

you don't need any condemnation, buddy. those are common sense things that everyone should have. That piece of paper it's just a distraction. Omar should had been taken out congress.

if you were in her position you wouldn't have the balls to stand up to zog and instead would give up and shit post on an ecuadorian alpaca breeding forum.

Attached: 1468301921425.gif (180x192, 430K)

True but do you not see the contridiction? How can you ban hate when 2 groups of people will never stop hating each other?
Israel will push out the Palestinians = Hate crime against muslims
Muslims will strike out against Jews = anti-semetism
This is why North America should have kept their fucking noses out of the middle east, all it did was import their shit here, arguably the Jew shit was already here and only a muslim has the oppression-points to stop them soo idk..

>spend decade conditioning leftist lynch mobs that brown people cannot be bigoted in any way
>later try to claim brown person is a bigot
>it doesn't work

>This is why North America should have kept their fucking noses out of the middle east

US should have kept their noses out of Germany when Hitler was sorting the jew problem. He would have carved out a piece of madagascar and that would have been it, middle east would not have been lit on fire and we'd be conquering space right now.

>picrelevant

Yes that too, their hypocracy is their own downfall

Attached: dbl-titties-up.jpg (641x620, 42K)

Who needs space when we have other peoples problems to bury our own under.

wake me when they post This on their twitcher

Attached: jewsdid.gif (468x320, 2.65M)

Can you feel his spirit rise
Friendly reminder james said everything Trump mentioned regarding jobs and foreign financial support ect ect yet he pushed the Israel button you know the one Trump can't
youtu.be/2xMzb-SvWcE

Attached: images-5.jpg (512x288, 22K)

She's totally fucking their plans for war with Iran lmao

Attached: 1552000405323.png (626x875, 540K)

Kek, I'm loving it.

Attached: Rouhani kek.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

IMO all Jews and all Muslims should be put in death camps. I hate both. Jews first though.

Lmao you just cant help but kvetch

Attached: JewJitsu.jpg (480x360, 19K)

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>Jesus Christ, how is she doing it?
Her IQ is above lefty average. Probably slightly over 100.

she gonna get yang'd

the middle east would be 100X more stable and peaceful if the bulk was under the Neo Persian Empire.

But she said "im not pledging allegiance to a foreign country". Thats not hate speech or anti semitic.

If a jew does too much self-criticism, is he anti-semitic?

Haha what a 5'6" faggot

the argument is that supporting israel is pledging allegiance to them
its pretty much true, but only because Jews control american politics

>Jew
>self-criticism

Attached: wut6.jpg (566x515, 99K)

everything about this article here is remarkable
edition.cnn.com/2019/03/07/politics/ilhan-omar-house-democrats-anti-semitism-diversion/index.html

everything.
>"One would think it would be a lot simpler than it appears to be to pass a resolution condemning anti-Semitism," Mark Mellman, a veteran Democratic pollster and founder of the Democratic Majority for Israel, told CNN. Mellman founded his group in January to shore up support in the party for the US-Israel relationship and to counterbalance what he sees as a rise in anti-Israel views among some Democrats.
literally brought in a pro israel lobbyist to decry the development.
>After Wednesday's vote was tabled following an ugly scrum that broke out among Democrats behind closed doors
enough dems FOUGHT about this to table it for a day.
>Pelosi now says the rewritten resolution does not mention Omar's name
so they were literally going to vote on her, as a person, rather than a principle, and this made sense to nancy and the old guard.
>Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders all "voiced support" for Ilhan
that's fucking HUGE
>Others on the left asked why Democrats were condemning only bigotry against Jews. "We think that hate and racism in our country is growing. American Jewish, LGBTQ, Latino, immigrant, Muslim
the progressive left hurt itself in its confusion, but maybe this was for the betterment of all
>"We can't be silent as Omar continues to say these things, because if we are silent, we're complicit in what is completely unacceptable," says Josh Block, a former Clinton administration official and head of the Israel Project, a nonpartisan pro-Israel group
literally another "private" citizen-shill
it does appear to be that way

>no war with iran
>no war with venezuela

Attached: maxresdefault1.jpg (1200x927, 167K)

>condemn hate of all kinds
What other human emotions are they going to condemn next? Will they start drugging people who feel hatred?

Attached: 4bGyKCqV4uYMZYjBJDzoZUMkXL6.jpg (1000x1500, 261K)

>Unironically fearless.

typical muslim behvior. jews are so short sighted htey imported the most anti semitic people on earth trying to destroy white people in the US, the only pro jew people on earth

>Anti-Muslim crimes have increased 99%
Citation needed.

Rat bitch knows she'll get away with it because the corrupt leftist media has her back.

I can feel the jidf resignation already, this whole Israel scam is so obvious that their posts are just useless lol

USA USA USA! I love our greatest ally more than those libtards, please take 3 billion more in aid

Attached: 1550520159731.png (512x301, 62K)

So they passed a resolution condemning anti-semitism and "white supremacy" and this is good how?

Attached: ddf79c5dac3edf1ccb82e7e9691d0497840638b53fa1467b05135a6fa144f0e8.jpg (500x433, 46K)

Checked.

Attached: 4884169-7-00-high-detail-traditional-alarm-clock.jpg (1300x1300, 135K)