Make fake reviews for Capitan Marvel

This is your opportunity to troll libtards. Get out there and make a fake review for Capitan Marvel. As we all know this movie is trash feminazi propaganda so I'm enlisting all of you to make a fake review. The review should be in the vein of being positive, while actually being a troll. Just imagine the headline, most of the positive reviews of Capitan Marvel are just trolls. They wont let you write a bad review so just write a fake one

Attached: captain_marvel_brie_larson_1 (1).jpg (1400x1400, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4154664/reviews?ref_=tt_urv
metacritic.com/movie/captain-marvel
theverge.com/2019/3/7/18255336/captain-marvel-post-credits-scene-avengers-endgame-flerken-alien-cat-goose-tesseract
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.
I guarantee you're some sort of blogger/journo faggot who is trying to false flag and screenshot this thread to make an article about how LE ALT RIGHT TROLLS ARE TRYIN TO TAKE DOWN DA FEMINIST MOVIES

Too obvious, Disney shill. Try harder or you won;t get your (non-free) tickets to Disneyland.

Attached: w5e1vec7wrk21.jpg (960x640, 73K)

"Journalists" die first during the fall of countries, user.

Attached: 1513241635192.jpg (480x618, 94K)

move along OP

Attached: womp-womp.jpg (352x240, 46K)

no, they'd love that. It'd turn their lies into truth.
besides no one needs to make fake bad reviews. There are plenty of legit bad reviews. The fake ones are the good ones

>So desperate that he wants to false flag to raise controversy

We have dealt with faggots like you before

Attached: 1551501118330.png (700x700, 503K)

Why the fuck would I waste my time with a kid’s movie?
Who the fuck would make a thread like this other than a click bait “journalist”?

Learn to code son. You picked the wrong profession.

Attached: 1473032669247.jpg (1200x799, 247K)

no need to make fake reviews when all the reviews are shitting on it while trying desperately to not shit on it so they don't sound "bigoted"
it's fucking
hilarious

damn you guys caught me, it's true, I'm actually Kevin Feige

Attached: Brie-Larson-Feet-3026048.jpg (2000x2533, 1.43M)

No. The real reviews will be bad enough.

How many Jews does it take to create a false-flag thread, screenshot it and write an article on Buzzfeed or Vox about how Jow Forums is trying to sabotage Captain Marvel by writing bad reviews?

>Just one.

Attached: 758547.jpg (655x650, 103K)

Libtards/sjw call anything that isn't anti white men troll or hate speech they are the true cancer we must fight

Attached: 1525596639727.gif (785x720, 2.37M)

You want me to do a holohoax on Captain Marvel? The fuck happened to truth and justice faggot?

The movie was passable Marvel product, but I was distracted by Captain Marvel’s knarly, fungus infected toes too much to ever get into the films plot. I think the CGI team may have dreamed up these monsters as an in-joke, but foot fetishists should be forewarned.

>Get out there and make a fake review for Capitan Marvel
> GO DO WHAT JEWS ACCUSE YOU OF DOING GOY

Attached: 1533254356706.png (144x151, 11K)

Shithead.
The mere presence of this thread is an excuse for Disney to spin the troll narrative.
You're either 14 or a Disney shill.

Nail on the head fellas.

OP is fake and gay

It's a movie you'd have to be paid to watch it...

‘Better than Ghostbusters 2’... -Gene Siskel Jr.

nice try, ButtFeed. Now you will use screenshot of this thread in your article, eh?

Fuck off Journalist. I’m not doing your dirty work for you. You make a shitty movie then wanna blame it on “muh angry white males” are sabotaging it. Fuck you, fuck your narrative, fuck your movie. I don’t care.

Fake and extra gay. Learn to code.

are you calling for a raid? are you aware that would be AGAINST THE RULES?

in other words: fuck off

>205521321
NYPA
Show flag and I may consider it

No. Our going price is $1000 per month.

Attached: Chow-Yun-Fat-killer-poster.jpg (500x571, 47K)

>learn to code
don't worry I am right now

>show flag
ok

>“Captain Marvel” is the “Lean In” of superhero movies, an anodyne girl-power story that treats one woman’s journey of self-discovery as a proxy for galaxy-level change. Though the film is precisely engineered to appeal to critics like me — feminist women who came of age in the 1990s — it’s a disappointment, from the poorly shot action sequences to a shallowly written hero’s journey.
>More than anything else, “Captain Marvel” is the perfect caution that giving women and people of color top billing in major franchise movies is no guarantee that those films will say anything interesting, much less daring.
>In fact, the very scale at which these franchises need to appeal to audiences and the nature of their corporate entanglements suggests that these sorts of movies may be a trap for people who are eager to see not merely new faces, but new ideas of heroism, on-screen.

Very nice

imdb.com/title/tt4154664/reviews?ref_=tt_urv

The reviews are all terrible anyway lel

No need to try and rally us to write fake reviews so you can claim all the fake reviews are just "omg alt-right trolls the film is clearly amazing in reality"

You're right user. I've started my Rotten Tomatoes bots down voting the movie. Had to wait until tonight because tonight was the official opening. In all I have 60,000 accounts but using them risks them getting banned so I only plan to use 40k in this campaign.

Comicsgate will win. Ethan Van Sciver is right. We can't have these cunts cunting up our white male power fantasy flicks. Fuck women.

I've set my timer to trickle the fake reviews out over the weekend. It should bring down the score by at least 20% like I did with TLJ. Delete this thread though we can't give these SJWs any reason to form a media campaign against us.

Fuck off glownigger

Attached: 53D4DE76-B79E-4859-9AA0-117CE50974F8.jpg (680x453, 49K)

>muh capes and shit faggotry
Us true chads are too busy raising families and rebuilding our communities you cucks destroyed.

Please dont watch this movie.

Attached: Captain fungus.png (603x568, 78K)

Nah thx Guardian reporter
I couldn't care less about the capeshit you're peddling

Fuck off kike nigger faggot, you probably write for the hill or Huffington post. You should've been laid off with the rest of you abominations .

Real reviews are already sinking this movie.

Attached: 1551503463544.jpg (206x245, 10K)

You are an idiot, sage.

Attached: Marvel_Studios.gif (320x240, 3.4M)

This.

As if we need to make fake reviews for some garbage anyway, most real reviewers will call it out as shit.

No need.
The fans don't even like captain fungustoe, they are giving it legitimate negative reviews, because it's legitimately a bad movie.

RT are still not allowing audience reviews, just the paid shill critics using the word sublime over and over.

Attached: 20190308_025105.jpg (720x1121, 256K)

>Make fake reviews for Capitan Marvel
Fuck off you meme flagging Disney faggot.
This film and those responsible are fucking it up themselves with no interference from anyone else.
>Hello my fellow goys
>Lets "troll" this films already terrible reviews
>But lets say it's because it's a woman!
>LOL it will be great, right my fellow nazis?

Delete this mouseketeer

Attached: mickeymerchants.png (213x237, 7K)

Nobody cares about this shit movie. Fuck off somewhere I got work to do.

Attached: cyrus.jpg (480x360, 15K)

go fuck your nose jew

Welp, this thread is going to be in a bunch of articles.
Good job Disney you figured out how to scapegoat your shit movie's problems.

Nice try.
Only the left uses the term "libtards."
Fuck off.
fpbp

Attached: DISGUSTING.jpg (412x687, 57K)

How would that be beneficial? I mean if the movie would tury be good then it should be reviewed accordingly so Disney would keep on doing movies with the same formula. However in this case the movie was shit and that is the only reason for the shitty reviews it has been receaving.

Wow...she comes off as insufferable.

Fuck off shillington shilltard

>FUCK YOU I'M BEING POLITE YOU FUCKING SHITBAG

>Just imagine the headline, most of the positive reviews of Capitan Marvel are just trolls.
you're naive and gullible

You don't need us to write bad reviews. All of the people who already watched the movie are doing it for us.

The reviews are coming in.

Attached: Reviews.png (815x198, 12K)

metacritic.com/movie/captain-marvel

>hiding her feet
kek

Attached: no feet.png (637x836, 792K)

>when your movie is so shit and forgettable that you have to stir up fake controversy to even make a profit

She will ruin everything.
theverge.com/2019/3/7/18255336/captain-marvel-post-credits-scene-avengers-endgame-flerken-alien-cat-goose-tesseract

Source of the gif?

0/10 baitpost

>were gonna cover you in stars!
>w/e, as long as it covers my feet

>troll

Just go see the movie and tell the truth.
I didn't see the movie because me and my wife's son were told that this movie was not for White men, so me and my wife's son didn't go to see it. If my son's gender changes and my wife gives me permission, I will take my daughter to see it and sit through the experience with my eyes and ears closed.

>t. buzzfeed
No one cares. put me in the screen shot when you post your article explaining why this garbagefest failed.

>troll libtards

what a waste of fucking energy
has Yuri taught you nothing?

It's open for business now. Bombs away.

Attached: hitemup.jpg (720x709, 68K)

Rotten Tomatoes audience scores are up.

Attached: rotten.png (742x310, 220K)

op is trying to goat /pol into taking the fall for marvels failings. movie sucks bro no need to raise an army to review bomb it. it will come naturally

>audience score dropped to 39%

Attached: 0c8cd105-1.jpg (395x401, 37K)

you don't form sentences like this if you belong here
you are really bad at your job mister journo

Attached: 1541968543310.jpg (1822x1280, 295K)

I feel warm inside.

Attached: HAHHAHAHAHAHA.png (430x160, 18K)

Me too brother, I feel that everything will be OK after all. Can't wait for the damage controll to reach it's peak.

Attached: ac766a0e.jpg (650x866, 110K)

thats the point user - they already have terrible reviews, now they need a 'reason' why this happened
hence, here we are

I would have been a real shame if someone were to archive this whole thread and put a link to it on this dissenter gab thing

Attached: 1536658593989.jpg (622x864, 296K)

man (ma'am?), you totally forgot the evil laughter
I'm not sure if sheeple will buy it without the laughter

guy needs to be nick fury

portrait shots were 4k resolution
body shots were half the resolution

Attached: don't let them see my feet.jpg (2261x3198, 1.7M)

That gif.....

Attached: Homesick.jpg (600x800, 40K)

Attached: lookslikeeverythinghturnedoutalright.jpg (1415x788, 155K)

disgusting

Stop w/the blue content, cheese ‘n crackers

- your brother in masturbation

>that pic
comfy af

>all negative reviews are from men
bwahhahhahhahhahhahahah!!!!!!

Attached: 1552010071665.jpg (640x897, 53K)

It was rated 50% by the most left leaning reviewers in the country. I don't need to give your shit free outrage marketing, shill.

Too obvious shill

This. Journalists cannot bait. It must be because of the antidepressants.
Beating this dead horse equals to CPR right now

Are those sex robots, user?

funny how things work

Attached: alita.jpg (742x312, 68K)

Oh but they are.

Attached: OH THE DISPARITY!.png (754x323, 220K)

Qanon - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist
PJW - Zionist
Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Ben Shapiro - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Geert Wilders - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist
Lauren Southern - Zionist
Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist
Molyneux - Zionist
Cernovich - Zionist
George Webb - Zionist
Jason Goodman - Zionist
Matt Couch - Zionist
Milo - Zionist
JF - Zionist
Kevin MacDonald - Zionist
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionst
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Kyle Chapman - Zionist
Stephen Crowder - Zionist
Laura Loomer - Zionist
David Duke - Zionist shill
Gavin mccines - Zionist
Jared Taylor - Zionist
Robert spencer - Zionist
Pamela geller - Zionist
Charlie kirk - Zionist
Candice owens - Zionist
Thomas paine - Zionist
Douglas murray - Zionist
Joe Rogan - Zionist shill
Kate Hopkins - Zionist
Elon Musk - Zionist
Kanye West - Zionist
Proud boys - Zionist
Mr. Metokur - Zionist
Pewdiepie - Zionist
Jesse Lee Peterson - Zionist

Ignoring it is the best option. Any publicity is good publicity, so shut the fuck up about it.

fake and gay

all fields boys

Attached: 1551818838964.png (518x767, 378K)

Why are we even giving attention to this garbage?

Jews did 4fags

Have sex.

We're not, but it's flopping hard, so they're desperately trying to salvage their shit by finding some trolls to blame.

Fuck off mouse.
We know when an op isnt us and you just stick out like jazzm's dialator.
How much did it cost you faggots to get that walking terratoma and congressional candidate brianna to ask for legislation to cover your pisspoor outrage marketing ploy?
How much of a fucking failure are you cunts that you have to try and use the interrnets anus to sell you box office drek?
Fucking losers every last one of you.

Are you autistic

I knew Alita must be amazing when I saw low RT critics score even though I didn't check the audience score when searched that name of the movie. There are many examples of this pattern as well.