What the fuck is shit?

What the fuck is shit?

I'm 22 years old, grew up in a catholic part of the country and I've never seen nor heard about this in my life. I saw an old lady at the grocery store with this ash cross on her forehead and I was totally confused.

This has got to be a Mandela effect, CIA is fucking with the time machines again.

Attached: ash-wednesday (1).jpg (694x466, 79K)

you spelled Yang2020 wrong

I'm aware of Ash Wednesday. I just never seen people on TV with ashes on their forehead until now.

You need Jesus.

Attached: D067PVkW0AAHd5j.jpg (480x352, 20K)

This has to be one of the greater forms of deception that still exist.

Are you stupid? Or just a bad Catholic?

Then it just means you're retarded. Everyone knows about Ash Wednesday

All the priests were out the back of my local church, chainsmoking to get more ash...

user...you just havent realized how much you lurk here instead of being outside. I haven't seen any either but I used to go to ash Wednesday as a kid and a shit ton of people have it. We're lost and separated from the flock...so much we don't even see one of the biggest "youre in this club if you do this" display

>grew up catholic
>never seen Ash Wednesday

You need to stop lying an take your medicine.

Attached: B25A8CF7-2CBE-4BED-BDBD-F41452E952E1.png (600x317, 236K)

Catholics do this shit so they may be seen of men, just as all the works they do, they do to be seen of men. Hypocrites and judaizers.

because you aren't supposed to walk around entire day with it.

>i'm a Catholic

Doesn't sound like it. That or you have never attended church before.

I've NEVER seen politicians do it. Joe Biden's is the only one that even looks legit. The rest of them are all posing for some reason. They're up to something.

That’s turd not ash. The clergy are just having some chuckles.

You have zero understanding of what you speak you stupid fuck. There's no deception in this. Its a reminder and a moral revolved around the word of god with a little logic. Eat a dick you dense retard

Because most people who label themselves Catholics aren't actually Catholics nor follow the doctrine at all. Go figure. We need a deep purge and exiling of the vast majority of "Catholics"

Attached: Dw_JT_yUcAAC2cs.jpg (501x414, 22K)

Lol the end is near and they're pulling out all the stops in hopes of avoiding hell and torment but even they know its too late

bad reading comprehension

I grew up in a catholic part, not catholic myself

Your not supposed to worship the mother you Mongoloids. Only the father son and Holy Spirit are supposed to be remembered.

what kind of autistic thread is this?

Jewsus
FTFY
Have a sexy goat, wannabe desert tribe nigger

Attached: sexy goat.jpg (1000x667, 93K)

it's not that they're even posing in the sense that they LARP as Catholic. none of those people have ever mentioned being Catholic before. then all of a sudden they have painted crosses on their foreheads? they're up to something. I don't know what it is yet. But they are. no such thing as coincidence with publicity stunts like this. even AOC and Colbert had one.

>be chirstcuck
>smear ashes on your forehead like a dumbfuck
>walk around all day that way like a total autistic mong

Will they ever learn?

Attached: 0f38b438eab17d1bec870af0d74e02c21ce2f36f5b6c46bf237bcef28a942777.jpg (515x595, 21K)

It's literally Friday

Go give burgers to Thor, and your ancestas pagan this thread is civil.

Then it is reasonable you don't know what Ash Wednesday is, dipshit.

What do they burn to make the ashes?

It means that you have stopped ignoring world around you

You may have grown up in a Catholic part of the country, but you didn't grow up around Catholics. Ash Wednesday is harmless. Find something else to froth over.

Olive and palm branches from last year Palm Sunday.

He's LARPing.

)))
(((You)))

Attached: 43bad2d92041fb8d3ee03f8101dc3fad.jpg (509x720, 68K)

Palm and olive branches from last year Palm Sunday

turn the other cheek you jew-worshipping faggot

Jesus is so cool. It's a shame about wannabe Christians, but Jesus Himself is awesome.

i didn't really notice it until i was 25 and i saw people at work in my building doing it. it is only 1 day a year and my guess is only a fraction of catholics do it. i didn't see anyone with ash on their forehead all day and haven't for years. i only saw it when i worked in a building delivery to each office, so i saw everyone. only like 1 or 2 people i saw had the ash on their forehead out of a building of 1000 or so people.

This gives me a lot of nostalgia from growing up in a lutheran school. I used to think this was so metal

Attached: UthertheLightbringer.jpg (200x200, 7K)

>lifetime achievement consists of getting nailed to two boards of wood and kickstarting communist beliefs

Jews

You have a point. Might be a Spanish/Latinx dogwhistle.

I'm thinking they are either trying to virtue signal to the religious, or admit control to the Vatican as that being part of "NWO", or else they actually believe that going through the ritual and signifying it somehow in their twisted mind clears them of guilt for the uprising that will take them off their throne. Probably one of the prior two.

>being a human being is a communist belief dance around trees like me ooga booga now let’s kill the other tribe

(you)

I don't trust it for one fucking second.

This

Priests sprinkle your hair with ash in Poland, without doing visible signs. Have you never been to mass on Ash Wednesday?

It is an achievement, whether you're a believer or not. Jesus changed the world, out of love and compassion.

>What the fuck is shit?
it's doodoo, user.

I didn't even realise not all Christians recognised Lent growing up

My family are non-practising mainline protestants & I went to a Lutheran K-12 school for 9 and a half years. I didn't start 'doing' lent until I was older (20's), but I was at least aware of it.

Last year I remember talking about it with some people at work who were Baptists and they just looked at me with complete confusion when I mentioned Lent

Not your fault. It's been going on in America every year in a high profile for decades, nay, centuries.
Your people have either buried it locally or hidden it from you.
It's no big deal either way. Ignore it or dabble.
No one cares if you go this way or that on it.
Carne Vale. Mardi Gras. Fat Tuesday.
You get your last dibs in, and on Ash Wednesday-- you give something up, meat, booze, internet, whatever. For 40 days. Till Easter. It's to show an appreciation for Christ starving and suffering temptation 40 days in a desert getting taunted by some daemon douche nozzle.

Attached: Dawgie Train.jpg (1140x712, 454K)

So if you wipe your ass with our palm branches, it will end up on someone's forehead for an entire day next year?

>I saw an old lady at the grocery store with this ash cross on her forehead and I was totally confused.
(you)

Attached: 1551691561301.jpg (484x580, 103K)

>I've never seen nor heard about this in my life
could be you're a sheltered idiot

Attached: 1493493820582820r294 skeptical_man.jpg (680x440, 98K)

THIS. EPISCOPALIAN MASTER RACE REPORTING IN

No. This has been a thing for a long time. It has just never been a huge cross, it's always been a small smudge. The idea being that you carry around a smudge of ash on your forehead to mark the beginning of a period of devotion, which you later, in private, wash off with oil and water and you pray, in private.
That's because most people on TV are Jews.

9 MINUTES AGO AND STILL NO TAKERS

No user, it’s always been a thing.
What’s interesting is that I can never recall any US politicians doing so on Ash Wednesday or at least there was never any photos published

the catholic church has been taken over by godless heresies and little-boy diddlers amongst other undesirables and wicked people. the remarkable number of democrats wiping shit on their forehead is taking the mark of the beast upon themselves to show their solidarity with the anti-christ and false prophets.

the mark of the void. they wish for a infinite everlasting death

Fuck off, ya dimension-hopin heathen!

Shut the fuck up shill

Catholics aren’t Christian !

Nope, Just your Run of the mill maccabre catholic shit.

Friendly reminder that Christians think ritually eating the flesh and drinking the blood of an undead kike is not weird and using the bones from overfilled cemetaries to decorate your holy places is fine

Attached: 220px-Kostnice_Sedlec.jpg (220x293, 24K)

are you fucking retarded?

that shit is like Eucaristía but only for special ocasions... catholic too, i got that shit on my forehead twice in my life, 25

It's just dead sheep that follow the Church of Satan that want to be part of the special group that has marks on their forehead that the book of Revelation talks about, but it's not for the reason they think it is.

You're stupid just like the other guy. Ash Wednesday is literally about the quote "From ashes you came and to ashes you shall return"

"Ashes to ashes, dust to dust"

There's not one part of this that divides the many sections of Christianity. It has nothing to do with who the messiah is. It's admitting and acknowledging that you came from nothing and you will return to nothing

Ill turn the other cheek, not because I'm a pussy. But because i fucking dare you to do it again to legitimize how quickly i rape your face off for thinking I'd let you have another free one. I'll turn the other cheek so I can hear perfectly clear why you struck me before I slap the goofy off of your basket-weaving-posting ass for not taking time to google shit before copy and pasting them into your conversations

as opposed to what exactly? what is better in your mind

Colbert frequently mentioned being catholic. But yeah, they are up to something. It's usually just a small smudge, not a cross that takes up your forehead.

shit is waste product from eating food.

No, it will literally burn away while they're turning the branches into ash.

I second this. Islam has pedophelia. Jews have child rape and blood drinking. Catholics eat bread and drink wine and call it blood and flesh. To be fair all religions rape kids. Isn't that part just fun?

Wanna know a real redpill? God fucking hates religion(s)

No you just obviously don't know your faith as well as you thought.

I went to a catholic school. it's called ash Wednesday. and stop shilling for retard money maker made up names retard.

believe it is to differentiate them from Indian bindis (which are just like jewellery, and non-religious)

Attached: bindi.jpg (780x1166, 386K)

This is more or less the right interpretation. Somebody may injure or offend you without really meaning it, they may just be ignorant, or acting out of frustration and anger. Turning the other cheek is essentially an offer to let them apologize and repent.

whoa! ebin redpill reddit!

I come from a mostly protestant city, but still we did do it on Wednesday. Luckily in the evening though.

They do the sign over here and over in the middle east for the Roman rite. Though I have always had been in a American expat community when overseas.

It's not the Mandela effect user, but it might be a regional thing. I'm not even Catholic (raised Lutheran) but I attended Catholic religious release as a third-grader in like 1996, and we did the forehead crosses. This was in a small rural town. It's worth noting, though, that I've never seen it since then. I honestly thought the practice had gone out of style. I probably just spend too much time inside like said.

Attached: smug.jpg (1416x1770, 528K)

I see (((your))) here again blasting the same shit.

its always been around mostly in hispanic catholic communities, this is the first time ive ever seen anyone else do it

>the crying blonde woman at parkland
do you not watch the news?

Ive had it as a kid, I think it was ash wed

>t. Catholic

This has been around for ever but you're only seeing it more now because people are larping more as christcucks/cuckservatives.

Never noticed the smudge in any public or media setting before either.
Not cleaning it off is a confirmed fad

All i remember about ash wednesday was that dried out leaf bundles that people would hang or put on display. Any of the ceremonies i went to didnt have any cross drawings

>smearing sublimated jews on their foreheads
>ostentating the zero guilt for the holocaust by giving it the shape of a cross, eternal reminder of the sin of the ones that betrayed and killed the son of God

There, new meaning

You can also cut a cross scar on your forehead. How religious are you?

Attached: forehead cross nigger.jpg (1021x679, 238K)

>It's admitting and acknowledging that you came from nothing and you will return to nothing
So just like atheism then. Ok cool.

Crosses on forehead were drawn for centuries.
Jow Forums boomers think Christianity is banging Philippine prostitutes and sucking Jewish dick, obviously they never head of this.

Attached: cross forehead fish not meat Christians.jpg (2442x2752, 505K)

My guess is the former

you are a brainwashed liberal nazi who hates all good things and like sticking things up his ass and supports murdering babies

and you are crying about people with ash on their heads ?

Attached: 04f244b3fb.jpg (558x480, 107K)

I grew up a catholic in France, went to catholic school and church every wednesday, what the hell is ash wednesday

It's just something Catholics do once a year to feel better about themselves. They go right back to sinning the next day and onwards. Catholicism is more hypocritical than Islam. Muslims may lie and pretend like the Koran doesn't say they want us dead, but deep down they're a fighting a war. Catholics are Catholics for no other reason than their parents. They have no foundation. The only organization within the religion is the church hierarchy, which is nothing more than a power structure since its inception. I don't judge Catholics for their ignorance, but we all have the internet today and there's no excuse for confronting the church's history of murderous, hypocritical, and blasphemous actions.

Ash wednesday? Im not even catholic and know that shit. Have known it my entire life.

Ash Wednesday has been around for forever. And palm sunday

I've seen it, its just rare