Solutions to the Jewish Question?

Hey goys, let’s have a discussion. What do you guys suppose is the best way to solve the Jewish Question?

Attached: EC1FB7E3-D067-4972-8E43-CDBD831DAAA0.png (205x246, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IO6VpMYAVms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do not call them 'jews'
they are not 'jews'
they only claim to be 'jews'

as for your answer:
27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

First stage has to be RED PILL majority.
This is why we need MORE Patrick little tier candidates.
Even if they wont "win"
The media out rage redpills the nation for us.
Once people are Jwoke there is no going back.

Then we CAN election /OurGuys/
Start enacting laws like hitler did
restrict amound of jews in government, media etc

Its NOT HEALTHY to have a

Deport all jews to Israel. Ban all immigration in or out of that place. Let them rot in their own ethnostate. Oh and take all their nukes and military away obviously, return the stolen land to Palestine. Maybe have Iran, Syria, Lebannon rule the country through some UN commission so they can keep the jews in check.

Work your butt off and get others to Collaborate.

The jewish question can never be solved so long as any jewish religion exists of any kind. ANY religion that can trace its origin back to judaism will always protect the jews and ensure they survive forever.

Jesus is the solution

you have to have children with a Jewish girl and convert your children to Christianity or at least educate them away from Jewish traditions. This is what Jews fear, that the young generations will loose all traditions and that Judaism will eventually disappear thanks to loss of practice and miscegenation.

gas

Take away their control of global banking is the first and only step, otherwise they control every thing and everyone. Otherwise they will always find ways to subvert, infiltrate or corrupt every effort put forth. Let alone just create another world war destroying those who tried to resist Jewish global domination.
Really the only answer is stop being slaves to currencies

Disagree.
Zionists only recently perverted christanity.
They were enemies for a LONG time
>pic related
and this
>youtu.be/IO6VpMYAVms

Attached: Church cucked to JEWS.png (751x931, 959K)

>Deport all Jews to Israel.
TERRIBLE IDEA.
This is exactly what the Zionists want.

JEWS CAN NOT BE ALLOWED TO HAVE A NUCLEAR HIGH TECHNOLOGY STATE.
The (((Samson option))) should be reason enough to understand this.

ALSO, Giving jews a state also allows false flag fucker on a level only state intelligence agency can pull off.
>Lavon Affair
>USS liberty
>911
>ISIS
etc

Attached: lavon affair.jpg (700x656, 605K)

Send them all to israel, and stop sending israel money.

Attached: 1551961082763.jpg (1025x792, 206K)

good luck getting these morons to do that.

Attached: 91BE7E5B-4280-4353-880A-5822EFA7CA3C.jpg (1800x1800, 377K)

Nukes are fake though user, research it and you'll arrive at that conclusion, the whole Samson option is a psyop. Then again we probably shouldn't send them all back to Israel if that's what they want

Patrick Little is controlled opposition

They sure seem to have an extreme reaction when they're named so I'm just gonna keep naming them as such.

First of all, stop shooting yourself in the foot with the "jews" thing.
The cabal that is behind all this and its lackeys make a small percentage.
By putting it on "jews" you accomplish 2 things:
1. showing yourself to be an antisemitic bigot, as it is very easy to see that the vast majority of jews has no connection to the conspiracy, thus voiding your grievance and making you look hateful insane.
2. When you are finally fed up and rally, you always go for the innocent majority, while the cabal is left untouched and unharmed, but now has the ability to utilize the victimhood and claims of persecution to their full potential, which they do.

Try to think of a different approach that is actually beneficial.

90% of the stuff that is beneficial to you is also beneficial to us, just don't be complete hysterical fags.

Nice hasbara, faggot. You kikes vote 70% for everything that hurts whites so no, your majority has it coming & it always has. That's why you always get expelled from wherever you go, but you already knew that because you're a filthy jew rat.

Stop giving Neetbux to Israel

Stop being a crybaby and go out to achieve more wealth an influence instead of crying about how much someone else has like a literal pack of niggers complaining about whites.

Next.

What are you doing to stop white genocide Shlomo?

Also AIPAC needs to register as a foreign fucking agent

I already know a way how to grow $38 billion richer

Look at my flag, dipshit.
Also, do you have sources on your claims?

>look at my flag
>doesn't know what hasbara means
So much for that Ashkenazi IQ, then.

I'm half jewish and half russian, and I intend to have a big family, which I am going to upbring in an exemplary fashion. I also don't intend to circumsize my sons.
I have no current grand plans to save the other wypipo. Start with yourself before you think big.

OK, I will spell it out for you:
"I" am not eligible to vote in your system.

No human being calls him and his fellow humans being be the denigrating name bestowed upon by the eternal enemies of humankind, these walking-talking satanic concoction of Neanderthal and Beijing man genes, as that it psychologically self-defeating.

Therefore, OP, you are ousted as a devilish anthropoid, and just get the fuck out of the universe.

>I'll spell it out for you AIPAC & dual citizens don't exist
Spell out some more hasbara, kike.

>I'm half jewish and half russian
Lol cancer
Did your dad buy your Slavthot mom over the internet

More than likely lol, they are literally the biggest traffickers of Eastern European women.

Yeah, go check how many of those are there.
What you are doing is not productive to yourself.

>imagine being so new/dishonest.

Go do something productive with that energy instead of insulting other peoples' mothers online

End the law of incorporation
Ban the concept of the Federal Reserve
Getting rid of these two things would destroy the control structure in place but to do it all government officials need to be replaced with patriotic locals in their respective nations.

This gentile is right, you know.

You feed a rat his own shit.

Attached: israelshhistoryofracistengineering.jpg (350x200, 17K)

If there was a swedish mafia ruling the whole world then I'd feel obligated to do my part to end it using my cultural and ethnic identity. The problem with good jews is they simply don't give a shit, you're content with the present situation.

>trolling a half kike who doesn't even know voting statistics of Jews in America & warns white men to not be seen as bigots isn't productive
This is literally the most productive thing I can do with someone like you. You have no understanding whatsoever of the reality of the situation in my country. Yet you come in here spewing your typical leftist jew bullshit acting like it's some avant garde advice & that the kikes who want us dead & gone will all of a sudden accept us if we play by their rules.
You seem stupid so I was kind enough to spell it out for you in that way instead of trolling yet again, but you never understand if you don't already. You'd be more productive being a troll than giving leftist advice to goyim. Now go blow up the temple rock & trigger world war 3 already.

>Whites would work to prevent their own from taking unfair advantages.
There is lies the problem, Jews are conniving gullible white people that they are taking unfair advantage.

thanks, but no one else will pay attention to that post because it doesn't involve genocide or a snappy insult

Thing is there's a certain group of people with a stranglehold over the levers of power that could actually dismantle those things. Also that's effectively saying go dismantle the nucleus of Jewish power in America which will trigger a violent response. One way or another you're gonna come face to face with Jewish power & when push comes to shove, if you make enough inroads towards those goals they won't just use the soft power they usually do, they'll use direct force.

The nucleus being the federal reserve, in case that wasn't clear. If you know the history you see a lot of coincidental deaths surrounding people who tried to prevent or dismantle the central bank in America. Jackson was the only one who didn't end up dead when trying to fight it.

IT MATTERS NOT. SUPPORT HIM FOR THE MEMES, YOU GOT NOBODY BETTER IN CALIFORNIA ANYWAY

Attached: 1542002609530.png (679x711, 256K)

GET A LOAD OF THIS FUCKING KIKE

It's not just that they have power, it's that they use this power to genocide whites, promote degeneracy etc etc. I should add that I would only feel compelled to intervene if this hypothetical swedish power structure was doing bad things.

Lol so why don't you support MIGA Trump then? Isn't he also "the best that you got"?

Forming another enthic religion that is more effective than Judaism which can out complete it.

Sitting in a desert, dodging rockets while protecting some globalists pile of tax evasion money is super comfy. Maybe not "invite Somalia to share my good fortune" comfy, but ok.

You know nothing about me.

Attached: hitlercook.jpg (300x300, 27K)

>This gentile
Why do you occupy a word that the Romans originally used to identify everyone who was not Roman, to designate non-Jews?

>what are the statistics Goyim? I don't know
>don't be a bigot
I know enough from the snippet of retardation I just quoted to make a judgment you slimy red sea pedestrian.

The only "solution" is removal of said parasite from your country. All country's that aren't Pisrael.

In any case, it is something that goes with you as a race not only physical but spiritual.
Even when the Jews had no real power they showed total hatred for the Aryan cultures that surrounded them. The best example was the cultural attack and subversion that the Jews carried out in Rome with the Sibylline books or even Christianity; This led to the disappearance of the culture of many Aryan peoples, such as Persians (Zoroastrianism), Romans (di indigente worship), Greeks (Dodecaism), Nordics (Asatru).
Subversion is not something of a minority among you, if tomorrow we eliminate that cabal to which your aces reference, among you others would be born to replace it.
As Julius Evola said, subversion is something of the Semitic soul that you possess

Attached: Moroidin-DMSO_Drone_Spray.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Rome never died, it just retreated into religion.
The people who control the global banking system are the original bankers for Rome who came from Khazaria when Constantine V married Irene of Khazaria and had a child name Leo the Khazar.
The other half of the problem is the roman law of incorporation which means 'living-dead man' or zombie, this law is what allows the control of nations to be seized by the signing of paperwork as evidenced by the Crown Temple States incorporation which was signed at the Paris Treaty of 1793 and allowed the American colones to fall back into the hands of the British because the French monarchy couldn't pay their 100 years war debt. That same law of incorporation is what allowed the Federal Reserve to exist, created a new corporation called THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, the capitalization is part of the contract, which made every person a franchise whose birth certificate was used to trade for more loans from the Federal Reserve and sold on the market as Treasury Bonds, also your income tax goes toward paying the interest on those treasury bonds.
All roads lead back to Rome, per se

Attached: Baron Alfred Rothshchild - Federal Reserve Act.png (632x153, 64K)

You grab them by the leg and throw them into a fire starting with cryptos.

If a jew does too much self-criticism, is he anti-semitic?

>Romans (di indigente worship)
Romans (grecophile pharisaical judaism)*

>Romans (grecophile pharisaical judaism)*
That is difficult since the Romans were not submissive with respect to their gods and they had a solar and not lunar culture like the Jewish

Pharisaical judaism was not submissive in nature the pantheons were always filled with heroic archetypes and exuded richness. Shekelesh was a Sea Peoples union member land that founded Rome on the concept of Remus and Romulus as an example.
Denyen was another member of the union and the people from there founded the Vatican, but what isn't mentioned is that they were the Habiru which infected Egypt and founded the Hyksos dynasty with the help of the Hittite army, helped Akhenaten create Aten the first monotheistic religion and it was later used as the foundation for Roman Catholicism. Denyen are listed in the torah as the Tribe of Dan, and they also went by the names DN, Den, Danaoi, and Snake, the last name is the key to understanding why the popes auditorium is the head of the snake.

Attached: Vatican - pope's auditorium.jpg (698x524, 179K)

Then, because emperors like Hadrian would demonstrate in life so much hatred for the Jews if technically they were the same culture?

Well there you go, you just don't give a fuck

You're forgetting about the Saducee jews, aka messianic (nothing to do with Jesus) jews who were Palestinian Arabs and Bedouins.
Also be weary of historical evidence since the some people have rewritten history in their favor. Josephus Flavian is an example of someone who did that very often.

They don't, or they would have gone already.
Vampires can't live off of other vampires.

Should have added that Peleset was another Sea Peoples union member land and it became Palestine.

If you stake the master Jew, they revert to normal form.

Attached: vamp5.jpg (578x600, 94K)

If I know that Flavius Josephus constantly tried to rewrite Jewish history, mainly by the writings of Apion.
So basically according to what you tell me, the Romans were against a certain branch of Judaism which was not subjugated to Rome

To put it simply religion is the key to controlling people and everyone with the knowledge on how to create one was fighting for supremacy.
Christianity was created by the Flavian's to replace both Pharisaical and Sadducee Judaism. The Roman army was tasked with destroying all places of worship that reflected the old religions, as well as spread it beyond the empire, this is what the Dead Sea Scrolls chronicled, minus the Flavian's creating the myth of course because Josephus was tasked with rewriting history to prove the existence of Jesus.

This hebrew makes some valid arguments especially point 2.

Goys, I'm working on a solution here.

Accelerationism. We need more muslim immigrants in Europe. Western Europe needs to burn down to the ground so white people can rise from the ashes.

Nuke Israel, RWDS the rest.

>if you kill your enemies they win
>if your enemies kill you,you win
Fuck off abdul
Noones buying your Trudeau jdf caliphate accelerationist psyop bullshit

>What do you guys suppose is the best way to solve the Jewish Question?
Israel. Forcibly deport and contain all Jews within Israel.

?

Solution: everyone becomes jewish, joins the faith, now we’re all part of the same conspiracy no more pawns and all equals.

This but replace Israel with Tasmania

the final solution has been known literally for almost a hundred years newfags
what the fuck is this r*ddit tier thread?

Attached: 241241421213213.jpg (291x286, 20K)

The only two viable options are expulsion or extermination.

Attached: 1545247563929.gif (200x150, 1.4M)

Attached: 1551400426073m.jpg (838x1024, 220K)

Nobody but the jews and a gives a flying fuck about being called anti semetic.

>do you have sources on your claims?
A valid query, but there's only so many hours in the day Moshe

Attached: 1512920182236.png (928x8800, 1.17M)

you get the rope first you disgusting fucking kike

Gas them all

This user gets it

Oy vey anti-semite! I like how you never made a single suggestion for all your concern about us goyim. Fuck off you anti-Christ!

Fucking this rite here! And it's the reason the Kennedy's were assassinated.

We sure could use that money for the wall that President Chump will never build.

You don't have to. You have representatives in our system voting in your favor even against us MIGA!

questions have answers , problems have solutions

Physical removal.

>Did your dad buy your Slavthot mom over the internet

Attached: 1538145962486.jpg (383x384, 18K)

The best and only way is Christianity. No secular laws, gulafs, concentration camps or genocide will have a proper effect. Only the second coming of Christ.

Just be nice to them and don’t be greedy and foolish yourself

Can’t cheat an honest man

Unironically the best answer is don’t ask it. If you think that the 48% of the 1% won’t come after you you had better get squared away fast.