What made Google such a faggot company?

Attached: Fuck Google.png (1636x1024, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complex_network
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews and darpa money

Jews and Women

yeah

Jews.

Denial of God as Creator.
Read Romans, chapter one.

Attached: image.jpg (1526x1076, 395K)

So, yes...Jews and women.

Attached: image.jpg (840x521, 134K)

jews

Definitely Jews. A sprinkle of faggots, niggers, and stupid white female traitors. But mostly Jews and their security deep state. Please China...wake up and nuke Israel.

(((THE USUAL SUSPECTS)))

Attached: 1503117098344.jpg (819x1024, 265K)

jews and fags
fags and jews love niggers and semen and hate everything else

Isn’t sergi brin a half fag?

The owners are Jews with unrelenting, powerful hostility to white people and civilization. They get it with thier mothers milk.

Leave the electric jew alone, he gives me shekels.

Attached: Trump-dossier.jpg (615x410, 23K)

google was hand picked by the government as the go to spyware company. google analytics is acknowledged by the US government to be a virus that the company released decades ago. at this point 20 years ago round about they could have shut google down but didnt. fun fact dupont and others in the tech industry have been targets of government hit jobs . prodigy / netscape is a example. the government admits it sent a innocent man to jail. small window of time they accuse them of bullshit and lock them up or dupont raid their hq and steal files. not financial stuff either their chemical formulas

It was always a faggot company.

I think you won, user.

Modern corporate mistakes
aka Human Resources
It's not just Google - every major company has been brainwashed into hiring disabled trannies.

Former google employee here

They had an elitist culture where everyone hates each other and will steal work to get ahead. 1 manager for 100 employees, so the only way to get noticed was fuck over other people or, in current times, be far left.

The model worked while they were small. Once they had a monopoly it didn’t matter so long as they kept the cash cow running. They could afford to pay employees and stock options to do busy work. This made a huge amount of useless employees.

Now their model seems to be based on preventing revolt, much like communists. The memes are quite accurate, but they don’t quite cover the daily grind in that utopia.

The mouse utopia experiment might be a decent parallel for the majority of their useless employees.

When do they start killing each other and eating their babies while passive Beautiful Ones sit by watching as they groom their hair?

Maybe that’s why they’re given busy work and meetings, so at least they can pretend they’re being productive.

>the only way to get noticed was fuck over other people
Current Googoo guy here.
Getting fucked over as we speak.
I didn't believe it until it happened.
I'm now turning into a serious asshole as a result and I hate it.

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

The internet is the single most powerful tool ever invented in terms of population control and manipulation, Google and a handful of others run the whole damn thing. That kind of power makes anyone an asshole, you don't get to keep your seat at the top table if you have a soul.

Having a monopoly over internet traffic quth the other. 2 OR 3 web browsers. It is by design that they ammassed so much wealth and power. Alphabet is too blame

DID YOU REALLY THINK YOU COULD TAKE MONEY FROM JEWS AND THERE WOULDN'T BE CONSEQUENCES?

No.
It's the maths of networks.

See complexity: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complex_network

Get back to work, moot.

Moot is not in the US anymore. Can't say where though I know.

Divide and Conquer while on the inside. Every SJW hates not getting their fair ENTITLED share. Spread rumors about people getting more of anything than other people. Start wars inside. Let yourself be "overheard". Plant information using a "dropped" memos. Literally go Project Mayhem while there. And just before you leave to go to your new job. Tell trusted friends what you did, so they can do the same thing. Then try to get them jobs with you so they can do some big damage on their way out as well. Try this one. They are going to lower the number of Asians hired do to their lawsuit against Harvard. LOL Let the people work it out for themselves.

founded and run by two jews

Haha, dropped memos is great.
Just print it somewhere else and put it next to an espresso machine like it was forgotten by a manager.

Power corrupts.

First it was Brin and Page, all that don't be evil bullshit, then they listened to the globalists and put a poo in charge who really took the company in the wrong direction with out of control diversity hires and SJW's running the show. The poo really fucked things up at Google.

Yeah I had no idea how bad people could be until working at google, and I regret what they made me into as well.

It’s the only big company I worked at so maybe it’s not uncommon, and maybe I was just young and delusional. Absolutely no camaraderie there.

Much more fun to work even at a shitty startup.

Jews

Do no evil: just automate it.

Probably its founding intentions did.

Attached: dont_be.png (676x423, 116K)

Um faggots

>Much more fun to work even at a shitty startup.
It's looking more attractive now