What's the beef with Elizabeth Holmes...

youtube.com/watch?v=3CccfnRpPtM

What's the beef with Elizabeth Holmes? How in the ever living fuck did she raise $4 billion from the most elite people on earth? Was she groomed for all of this? Is she one of the "goddesses" the nutcase Molock worshipers seem to love so much?

Where the fuck did all of that funding go? Mimicking babies blood? Her whole story just REEKS of a satanic globalist scheme. Just look at her and her body language. Crazed eyes. Every high profile confirmed pedo and satanist helped her out.

More will come out. This is only the beginning.

Attached: bloodgoddess.png (920x613, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com
youtube.com/watch?v=bWIkqEnVG8I
player.fm/series/biotech-nation-radio-podcast/episode-18-26-unedited-2005-interview-with-elizabeth-holmes-recorded-at-kqed-in-san-francisco
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3776888/Award-winning-scientist-struggling-make-Theranos-blood-test-machines-work-committed-suicide-amid-fears-Silicon-Valley-firm-s-32-year-old-CEO-fire-claims-wife.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Gibbons_(biochemist)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She was invited to the White House numerous times. Why?

Remember who else was invited to the White House under Hussein Obama? hmm.....

Attached: holmestheranos.png (1496x838, 1.95M)

She fooled a bunch of gullible men who were way out of their depth
Not one Biotech company or investment firm focused on that field gave her a penny, not even the ones in silicon valley.

>Why?
Woman running """"successful""" high tech start up company.

They were keeping tabs. She was (((shut down))) when she came too close to uncovering the Femin Virus.

Attached: 1552028743366.png (940x1031, 1.5M)

Here's who's involved:

Hillary and Bill Clinton - she fund raised for the hilldog
Henry Kissenger
Rupert Murdock
The Walton kids
Devos group
George ((Shultz))
Joe Biden
Barack Obama
Ramesh Balwani - Pakistani who got rich off the dot com bubble and conveniently cashed out at the right time.

Attached: bidenholmes0.jpg (1000x612, 37K)

They were seeking a female Steve Jobs for ideological reasons.

Listen to her on a YT video, she has a bizarre fake deep voice that’s disturbing. She’s like a side character in a David Lynch film.

Attached: CDF24333-24FE-46F7-A52E-FE79DCB2FD41.jpg (950x1424, 146K)

theranos pretended they had a cheap easy way to test blood surgar levels. the test strips were mass produced and considered the new standard. in short time some realized the test strips dont work as intended. her entire company was built on a lie. all investments pulled and it imploded in the wake of a class action lawsuit and a government investigation

was she groomed for it? yes. she came from a privileged background. the new blood in the upper middle class - west wealthy elite have a range of fly by night scams they have concocted. the crypto flood is a prime example. thousands of listings. its not even feasible to have even 1/10 of them as legitimate currencies

coinmarketcap.com

point is they have been doing this for a while. elon musk basically became a snake oil salesman. digitizing a brain ... the same week that episode of west world season 2 aired after it aired. no nothing in regards to how you will do it no proper hardware for it ect just i saw this on tv let me kickstarter this shit into ponzi scheme status. elon was doing well. sure there were set backs but no reason for that elon

coinmarketcap.com

Lynch is a charlatan that makes shitty movies.

>SHE
IT'S A TRANNY

You’re gonna need bigger bait than that, fren.

Pure schizo, the thread.

Name a good movie he made besides Dune.

She wore the jew sweater & everyone believed she was a genius because she had the CRAZY eyes, because they're retarded.
Honestly I'm really impressed she got as far as she did with her bullshit.

He doesn’t make movies, he makes films. Your pleb is showing.

>Was she groomed for all of this?
> Is she one of the "goddesses"
>Molock worshipers
>Mimicking babies blood?
>REEKS of a satanic globalist scheme
>Every high profile confirmed pedo and satanist helped her out

leafs are just unbearable when they try to talk like burgers

Everything he makes is dogshit meant for retards who think dogshit is art.

>Kissinger and a bunch of military brass in the board of directors
>gullible men

It's true. Ever see mulholland drive?

>She was invited to the White House numerous times. Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=bWIkqEnVG8I

!!!

This is the future.
Most women are going to college and a lot of men are not. I think there's more women there now.
And this is what their companies will look like.
Because if you know anything about women?
This example is EXACTLY how they operate.

Attached: 1530581973985.png (509x411, 17K)

I find it hard to believe that she was groomed when all it took to expose her was a Wall Street Journal writer reading one of her interviews and thinking to himself "that doesn't make sense." After he wrote that article, her entire company collapsed like a house of cards within three weeks.

If she was some plaything for the elites like OP is suggesting, they would have given her a better cover story. She only kept her con going because NPC journalists were stupid enough to believe every word out of her mouth and repeated her BS as fact. See this interview from 2005 (link below) where she claims that she has a working prototype blood test that doesn't require patients to physically touch it, and instead of asking her "wtf are you talking about, that's impossible" the reporter just mindlessly congratulates her. It all could have ended right there if someone had asked questions. (The relevant part is at 11:00)

player.fm/series/biotech-nation-radio-podcast/episode-18-26-unedited-2005-interview-with-elizabeth-holmes-recorded-at-kqed-in-san-francisco

Attached: smugface.jpg (2832x4256, 932K)

The one with the old guy on a lawnmower was good

Starting a business marketing selling adrenochrome in pills. Looking for investors in the Democrat party to invest. Soros is apparently super interested in buying it out for a billion and we haven't done a fucking thing yet!

Attached: 1546424277318.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

She could have been the fall girl for a money washing scam. Much like how the movie Runner Runner played out.

Where did all of that money go? Employees? Rent? You're telling me all that work the employees were doing was for nothing? Certainly something would've come out of it. The liquidation auctions will start to come up. If nothing but a few machines show up, then it was a total fraud to begin with and someone made out with that money or they were doing something nefarious with it.

There was probably some laundering going on, I will give you that. I think Holmes was just a moron who didn't know what she was doing. She's not that interesting to me. Her Pakistani business partner is the one to look into.

She a sociopath or whatever.
She had a story of a plausible sounding technology that would have made trillions if it worked.
T’B’H I’m more surprised she didn’t get something working with all that investment.

Attached: 1489432526675.jpg (1240x930, 130K)

Aspergers is a food?

From what I heard, most of their labs were just regular medical labs using current gen equipment. But what this little cunt didn't know is that medical labs are constantly and endlessly inspected, surveyed, and generally hassled by the FDA, CLIA, the Joint Comission, etc. Her labs couldn't pass their shit tests. I think the protime test was the one that burned them, not glucose testing. Ironically protime testing is one of the oldest and and easiest lab tests, but they managed to fuck it up somehow.

Good riddance to this uppity Kermit Thee Frog sounding bitch.

Attached: 1514886723204.jpg (500x333, 31K)

her lead scientist killed himself

Source?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3776888/Award-winning-scientist-struggling-make-Theranos-blood-test-machines-work-committed-suicide-amid-fears-Silicon-Valley-firm-s-32-year-old-CEO-fire-claims-wife.html

Imagine being so weak that the pressure of a 20 years old bitch push you to suicide

She had billions of dollars in ZOG funding dude. The people involved read like a Bohemian Grove roll call. James Mattis was on the board of directors. You think it was HER doing the pressuring?

Attached: stop_resisting_goyim.jpg (638x501, 66K)

Killed himself or “killed himself”?

Attached: AE6C868D-B1FF-4E01-826A-DDB9B51C8735.png (1080x1680, 442K)

Post Elizabeth Holmes shit everywhere to celebrate wamminz day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Gibbons_(biochemist)

This

based

Attached: cheetah kek.jpg (621x800, 119K)

They wanted to believe her. They had no technical background and she copied all the surface traits of other tech entrepreneurs. In the 21st Century women don't need to suck guys off for preferential treatment, they just need to be young and attractive and they will be given stuff for existing.
The media endlessly promoted her because they wanted to believe in her too, they had no technical background either, all they could see was 'strong woman' and the same surface traits as the investors.
Rich people get scammed all the time.

she's a female David Kim Stanley

The major issue here was, that med startups are hard and having a good idea is even harder. if you are so high on cash and NOTHING to invest to then you cling to most absurd ideas
they wanted to believe her, because its now so rare that someone has a good investment story
99% of early investments in med fail

Dune was unwatchable then and now. I've read the series three times over the decades, I wanted it to be good. It wasn't A bunch of Leafs made a better version for TV.

Yeah. This. If you think her crazy eyes are bad, listen to her voice on a video. Your brain will short-circuit trying to put it together. It is like watching a cat bark.