According to Ben Shapiro, you're a jew hater if you criticize this country

Or it's influence over the burger republic.

Attached: New Bitmap Image.jpg (833x790, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sott.net/article/318286-Israel-is-the-organ-harvesting-and-human-trafficking-global-ringleader-with-complicit-help-from-US-and-Turkey
wiki.tfes.org/Experimental_Evidence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_Sterilization_Act_of_Alberta#Repeal_1972
haaretz.com/israelis-exposed-in-organ-trafficking-1.5259773
breakingisraelnews.com/81099/israel-discloses-200000-documents-missing-yemenite-children-affair/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
timesofisrael.com/colombia-issues-warrant-for-israeli-kingpin-after-arrest-of-sex-ring-suspects/
haaretz.com/israel-news/twelve-israelis-suspected-of-running-child-sex-trafficking-network-in-colombia-1.6727909
youtu.be/1HxpO9QfreU
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-s-weapon-exports-to-rwanda-during-genocide-to-stay-secret-following-supreme-court-ruling-a6981911.html
foxnews.com/politics/bernie-sanders-defends-rep-ilhan-omar-backs-legitimate-criticism-of-israel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So be it, I'm a proud jew hater.

We're being overrun by migrants Goyim, trust us, we need to preserve our culture and our people. What about Europe you say? It needs to learn to be multicultural.

Attached: 1548781672368.jpg (500x482, 30K)

Oh wow! Jews literally commit genocide!

Attached: 57.jpg (1585x1527, 140K)

We should sterilize the gypsies here.

fuck kikeland but sterilizing niggers is based as fuck

How dumb does one have to be
>without their knowledge
Realistically the offspring of these people could only ever have been a detriment to whatever civilization they latched on to

wtf i love kikes now

BASED

The kikes told them they were vaccines.

>genocide is okay when we do it

Attached: 1511141610151.png (124x164, 8K)

It makes me walk with my head high.

Attached: 1547342159694.jpg (991x629, 66K)

Hey Hans, is AfD going well?

This

Unlike the holohoax, the genocide of the ethopian Jews is very real.

>israel spent millions to bring tens of thousands of ethiopian jews to Israel
>Israel wants to limit the ethiopian population in it
this is your brain on goyim

Attached: pol.jpg (846x1280, 129K)

no, he specifically said criticizing the governments' actions is ok like for every other country. why are you lying?

And nothing of value was lost...

It's unethical to sterilize dumb niggers without their knowledge or consent you greasy kike.

Hitler likes eugenics too

The irony here is that the Ethiopian Jews are the actual Semites. So Israel's actions are very antisemitic.

the whole thing makes no sense
why would we sterilize them before bringing a shit ton of them over?
this whole theory started over an article of haaretz which are batshit crazy senpai

Don't think he had people sterilized though.

lol

Israel is fucking the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you use them as a cheap labour force, expendable... just like replicants

reniggants

based israel if he do it even our country can do the same

>This is a comment that has nothing to do with OP
>This is a second comment that in no way contradicts the first

Attached: Dww2Sc4Z.jpg (512x512, 41K)

Based magapede.

Jews.

Attached: 1551988795523.png (609x407, 256K)

Explain this dip shit: sott.net/article/318286-Israel-is-the-organ-harvesting-and-human-trafficking-global-ringleader-with-complicit-help-from-US-and-Turkey

kill all jews

>respect us goy! See we are sterilizing niggers! Like us!

Go kill yourself kike, otherwise you'll end up in an oven and we'll let those sterilize niggers turn up the heat. They're goyim too afterall.

It's funny how you consider those East African niggers the same as you

except they wanted to come, some walked by foot all the way to sudan
open a map
to fucking sudan by foot user
>
wiki.tfes.org/Experimental_Evidence
explain this dip shit
anyone can look for something written on the internet, validity need not apply
but this, for example
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_Sterilization_Act_of_Alberta#Repeal_1972
you're all retards, when you see "israel bad" your mind goes blank.

Don't even try to explain yourself. Niggers should be sterile. Look at what they do here in America. Israel is doing good work. These idiots who are made at Israel for doing this are the same fags who jack off to the idea about it happening here.

I have no problem with this!

You're right. One can do research and find multiple sources that expose your dark perverted history

haaretz.com/israelis-exposed-in-organ-trafficking-1.5259773
breakingisraelnews.com/81099/israel-discloses-200000-documents-missing-yemenite-children-affair/

Call me adolf hitler then.

>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Is killing nigger invaders based and redpilled? Will aryan babes think im a Chad and get me laid if i just mow down the foreign invaders?

BASED ISRAEL

Attached: 1547276663404.gif (230x270, 450K)

oh shit . israel just made it personal. they chemically castrated some black kids. yup while gheys with thrones isnt popular im sure that its a crime against humanity to make some unsullied

and that terrorist in the legislative branch may be justified in her criticism of israel

>New Bitmap Image
n00b

Yeah if we criticize Israel it will be annudah shoah!!!!

Attached: 1525240819988m.jpg (738x1024, 95K)

Repent and find salvation in Jesus Christ. Tell your loved ones. Luke 17:2
“It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.” Your tribe and fake practices have polluted history long enough. Your lies/deceitful nature have corrupted the youth long enough and deserve your punishment come judgment day.

Attached: CF7D06A7-23EA-4F73-A540-11BAF5FE0F37.jpg (1716x1395, 407K)

I WISH they did it
you're 100% right, but there's no system in place to do that, its the (literal) commies from haaretz doing their thing.
all coming from the same shoddy source, haaretz
one can also research and find the rebuttals. there were committees and investigations and what not, but you won't look for them. because
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
one could easily claim its the russian aliyah of non jews saying they are jews, or the falashmura pretending to be jews, or the black israelites in the states, and so on, and so forth... see above CONFIRMATION BIAS

Sanders is a kike you dumbass

Don't you have a street to poo on right now?

timesofisrael.com/colombia-issues-warrant-for-israeli-kingpin-after-arrest-of-sex-ring-suspects/

haaretz.com/israel-news/twelve-israelis-suspected-of-running-child-sex-trafficking-network-in-colombia-1.6727909

Let me guess, Jeffery epestein(us child trafficking) not a jew.... your kind loves to shoot the messenger with total disregard for the message itself

Oyyyy vey why are you lying goy? Why do you persecute us so??

I googled it and even Forbes has an article on it. Your government admitted to it so stop kvetching and shill some other thread

Sterilizing Jews is awfully anti-semitic.

Chop ben shapiro's nut sack off or run up and kick him in the balls. If you do it for antifa it'll be ok .

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Men guest workers are required to sign a contract that there's a clause in that forbids them to have a sexual relationship with an Israeli woman.

Share this video with normies it’s an instant redpill
Hitler promoting multi culturalism for Israel shatters cognitive dissonance instantly
youtu.be/1HxpO9QfreU
Very digestible for beginners

more haaretz... are you listening senpai? the same paper that swears by soros (google haaretz soros) and is associated with the (luckily dead) communist party?
there was a conspiracy theory, there was an investigation. the JDC told the ethiopeans its hard raising kids in israel economically speaking, they will live in poverty for the rest of their lives if they dont stick to a low number of kids. some of them understood and did it on their own accord, and some were not very bright (surprise, ethiopeans born and raised in ethiopea living like in pic related) thought it was a requirement.
theres also the gibs factor in suing.
its very simple anons.
you don't spend millions to bring tens of thousands of ethiopeans and limit their population before their arrival, it makes no sense. you want it to make sense, but it doesnt.
yes, linking to haaretz.
are you literal NPCs? if everything comes from the same source, and that source is shit, its all shit.

oh and by the way, the JDC is right, its fucking expensive and those who came and had a billion kids are suffering daily from poverty.

Imagine the amount of schizophrenia required to make a pilpul post this jewish
Who do you think you’re fooling?

pic related

Attached: falasha.jpg (1024x760, 226K)

reminder blacks are the real jews

>Yes, we selectively sterilized the negroes and not any other race but it was totally justified because reasons.

didn't happen

Hey dip shit. I provided times of Israel to verify harretz. Quit with the shoot the messenger when it's verifiable truth.

hey dip shit, what you linked has nothing to do with africa in any way

>It's unethical to sterilize dumb niggers without their knowledge
Why?

This does. And can be proven multiple times over that governments conceal their crimes. A well practiced synagogue of satan tradition, like old men sucking on baby penis you perverted twit:
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-s-weapon-exports-to-rwanda-during-genocide-to-stay-secret-following-supreme-court-ruling-a6981911.html

>import darkie jews
>sterilize them in process
>darkie problem solved in a generation considering how ethnically segregated Israel is

the fact you have to keep linking to unrelated articles (and relevant to most european states and the US at that) means i've won.
Israel did not forcefully sterilize ethiopeans.
I'm done here. this is for those who read into the thread seeking the truth, not for arguing with NPC schizos like you stuck in a loop "look for something bad that israel did sometime somewhere" for the sake of confirmation bias.

No bud. I doubt you'd have security clearance to see my file. I've won. Repent. Save your soul because your physical body like the physical state of israel, is dead.

If a jew does too much self-criticism, is it anti-semitic?

>things white nationalists pussies wish they could do in their countries
Get fucked shitskin lover.

the never ending loop... haaretz makes sensationalist lies to get viewers (they are paid subscription) -> they get caught and forced to correct -> they correct after nobody's looking

Attached: whenhaaretzgetscaught.png (561x704, 485K)

>It was an "accident"

Lol. Sure it was. Naturally, it was only the negroes and not anyone else who were the victims of this "accident". And it was only after the damage had already been done that your government backtracked.

Tell me, Jew, are any of these negroes going to get compensation from your government? If it was an "accident", as you claim, them surely they are entitled to something. What is your government giving them?

mutt please, provide an actual argument or fuck off

Is Rep Ilhan Omar this lady based or is this just a front by the DeepState to make dems look better i can't even tell anymore. foxnews.com/politics/bernie-sanders-defends-rep-ilhan-omar-backs-legitimate-criticism-of-israel

Attached: red-bikini-500x560[1].jpg (500x560, 49K)

I thought you said you were done? Oh shylock

Yes, they call it being a self-hating Jew.
Nevermind the fact that these few based Jews aren't guilty of the wrongs of the entire ethnicity and in fact are less guilty than other Jews who are complicit in silence.

Wait, depo provera isn't sterilizing anyone any more than handing out rubbers. It's just birth control.

Just like all news outlets. Unless you're the Jew York Times where you make everyone else who copied your publish apologize.

Reminds me of the ringworm kids. Told they were getting treated for ringworm which they did not have but were getting their brains x rayed to death.

Attached: 310F58C3-9643-44C6-A461-8B4476561EEF.png (2048x1536, 1.22M)

Your women are whores for bbc and you don't want them affecting your gene pool of course.

Hmmmm, mizrahi jews mistreated and abused by ashkenazi majority. Ethiopian jews mistreated by the ashkenazi majority. Anyone see a pattern? The fake jews. The goats leading the lambs to the slaughter.

?

Based
Why is this bad again?

>imagine being so stupid that you actually believe this

>kike humanity

Attached: 1551113413853.webm (900x506, 2.94M)

wtf I love Israel now

I solved the hickle

You are just that evil. You want them to work for you and then barely keeping them alive until the die of hunger and too much work. You will fix them up and wait until they die again from all that work.

>vaccines

Is this the first time there are American soldiers in Israel?
Are they there to secure the nukes during a "color revolution"?

Attached: stop_netanyahu_regime4.jpg (1820x2036, 565K)

Post in the linked thread
It's as easy as baking bread

As a low iq temporary labor pool

See

Why are Jews the only group that isn't retarded when it comes to race relations?

If true this needs to be info-memed
Also maybe start calling them mandatory shots of alleged vaccine and other undisclosed materials or something. They have a special secretive closed court for this stuff so you can't just sue once it's too late. Not that that would cure you anyhow.

they begged to come
read the thread faggots

you are kidnapping them in concentration camps and working them until death because you are evil and want to torture people until they die of labour