MAJOR H A P P E N I N G!!!!

MAJOR H A P P E N I N G!!!!
JAPAN HAS JUST LAUNCHED AN ATTACK ON PEARL HARBOR
>2000 american sailors dead
>USA about to join the war
GET IN HERE FRICKING FAGS

Attached: Attack_on_Pearl_Harbor_Japanese_planes_view.jpg (1200x851, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oyjNInIH4Hw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Serves those little Jews right.

Attached: image.jpg (600x320, 160K)

Okay. First. We nuke israel.

what the hell is a nuke, user ?

go back to /his/ with your larp

What the fuck is Israel user?

Nothing is going to happen, go back to sleep
Japan is good friends with the Reich, America doesn't want to risk war with them

I have no idea what those words mean, but I think it's the right thing to do

Roosevelt doesn't have the balls to go to war with the Huns. *cracks 5¢ coke* *hissssss* Now Woodrow Wilson. That was a president.

Btw can someone spare some food? I'm dying over here

I can barely fill my fridge and prices are slowly rising every year

Attached: 1525479810030.png (566x453, 239K)

?

>implying Jews don't want us to go to war with them to serve their corporate interests
Imagine not reading the international Jew by Henry Ford.

Don't do it the president put the ships there on purpose to get attacked

Fuck off FDR wouldn't do that he's based. I got a decent job thanks to his programs and policies. He loves our country.

Good thread!! I heard it here first, let's light those anime cartoonists up!!

America btfo
Thats what you get for staying out of the war. You should have been dieing for the King years ago just like us proud white British
Rule Britannia!

Hirohito did nothing wrong

Fucking impeach incompetent Droofewelt
Who here on the Wilkie Wagon?

Attached: Wendell_Willkie_NYWTS.jpg (1839x1953, 776K)

The only rightful place for America is within her sphere, which is the western hemisphere. Do you want to know the truth user? The UK should make peace with Hitler. The UK can keep her Empire and Germany can rule Europe like God intended.

Attached: lindbergh.jpg (620x349, 27K)

source

>Israel
lol, will never happen user. The Reich is just going to send them off the Madagascar and Palestine so the Mohammedans can deal with them.

Wilcuck already lost. Jow Forums is a FDR board

No translation of it here in Spain. One of my German friends had it but it was in german
He died in the Ebro offensive anyway

Jow Forums literally thinks that a cripple is gonna be able do anything about Hitler and Hirohito.

Fuck off it was #histurn

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 63K)

Thats odd. They made it all that way without being spotted.

6 MILLION KOREAN WOMEN RAPED

Jewish lies you can't rape a prostitute who is paid for her services

Maybe they were too high to spot? Or we just didn't expect it. I hope you aren't seriously thinking we let it happen.

6 MILLION CHINESE WOMEN RAPED

cant bro i think theres another train to Siberian work camps coming and im on the list, surely its gonna be a nice time in the woods with the boys ey.

Oy vey, America must destroy the nazis now

What are you on about?

NANKING GANG GANG GANG
DABBING ON THE CHING CHONG CHANG CHANG CHANG

See, nothing wrong
Fucking ugly koreans is charity, look how much plastic aurgery they need to look non hideous

Literally the two worst Presidents in the 20th century. Wilson needlessly got us involved in a world war we had nothing to do with and helped force strict punishments on to Germany. FDR did everything in his power to provoke the Japanese into atacking us. It was not germany that ruined Europe it was US involvement in those wars that ruined it.

Attached: 0BF46DE1-5835-47CB-B6C3-5D6C85961CB7.jpg (1002x647, 160K)

Agreed, we shouldn't have put sanctions and an oil embargoes on your Empire and then put almost ALL of our navys battleships in one location. Japan should have been left to rape China. It would have been for the better.

Kek you’re alright Schlomo. I mean, not really but you get the point.

OH SHIT A HOMOSEXUAL BOMB JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

A horse's tail is long and silky
Lift it up, and you'll find Wilkie

Attached: Fiddlesticks.jpg (460x448, 29K)

Oye vey! Its finally time to talk about the 6 million!

Attached: DailyExpress-March1933-judeafrontpage.jpg (800x575, 173K)

Fuck off Nazi! We hate you now!

oy vey, I'm gonna sell so much rubber now

We are just a few miles away from Moscow! The war will be over soon! Are you ready for the 1000 year Reich?

FDRetards actually support breaking the neutrality act to go save their chosen people from the Nazis.

Reminder that this pic triggers FDRetards

Attached: Rooseveltinwheelchair.jpg (1206x1238, 613K)

Underrated

Wilkie is a little RINO, an FDR Lite, he only registered as a Republican in 1939, and he's an alcoholic to boot. Should have Drafted Taft you dumbfuck.

>what's a nuke?
you're about to find out, user

Attached: why-are-asians-eyes-squinted-nukes-are-bright-37908843.png (500x662, 163K)

Nice try but everyone knows that Taft is a closet commie and probably support desegregation as well. There's only one alternative to FDR and that is the Wilk

Attached: 8094115474_f7144a377d_b.jpg (816x1024, 241K)

My body is ready

You can't be starving.
We fixed the price of food super low, hell we even killed off a ton of pork because it was too much and would have hurt the prices for farmers.

youtube.com/watch?v=oyjNInIH4Hw

Here you go, Pearl Harbor with a better ending.

Attached: 1547395748329.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Were you there user??
Do you believe everything you read in the jewpaper?

That's what we get for white imperialism. They're just taking back what's theirs; we need to show tolerance and understanding with their plight and accept that if we as whites want to atone for our sins, we're going to have to face some hardships and accept some losses.
t. Goldman

false flag fuck off kike

oy vey I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding

What kind of president would put an oil embargo on a country without oil and then put a bunch of ships in Hawaii to get attacked?

What the fuck else did they think was going to happen after we armed the shit out of Britain?

Nigga the reds burned the farms here when they hunted down the anarchists, there's just not enough people who make food

Attached: 1546112965956.png (534x460, 360K)