In your life, have you ever been sexually harassed or assaulted?

If so then tell me how it happened? As a child or as an adult? Tell me

Attached: F9DA5F1F-2F5D-4193-8824-4019EFD1A353.jpg (750x989, 613K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JHzGiGUj5SU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, by a fat coalburner. I was 14.

I called the rape helpline once but they told me it was only for victims.

I asked an attractive girl on the street if she'd like me to forcibly rape her. She said "hell no!". I said "that's the spirit!".

Attached: 85282038-full-length-of-a-casual-smiling-girl-in-dress-holding-book-while-standing-and-looking-at-ca (866x1300, 89K)

Sure I've been catcalled, groped, fondled - but I don't fucking cry about it.

i tried to get sexually assaulted but no one was interested

Nice try honey pot

This guy at worked slapped my ass.

Like that Key and Peele sketch.

I’m sorry Tyrone

I was abused for about 15 months when I was 7. It does fuck you up, theres no "Nice" about to be honest.

According to women's standards more times than I can count.
Women bosses tickling the back of my neck with their fingers. One much older female worker once told me I was free to visit her house anytime for a good fuck.
Lots of shit. But we men just go on about our day because we're not children.

youtube.com/watch?v=JHzGiGUj5SU

Attached: 1530727433463.jpg (593x295, 54K)

My older sister sexually abused me from the moment of my birth until I was 12.

got robbed by two trannies in cambodia once

>"Hey! That is uncalled for!"
>"SHUT THE FUCK UP! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!

As much as I don't like niggers I've got to admit they don't put up with none of that feminist bullshit.

Has she apologised and how old was she at the time? Why did your parents allow it?

That's hot.

No. The last time I spoke to her she was reminiscing about our childhood and said "I stopped playing with you because you got boring".
She is 4 years older than me.

It is almost certain that if not my dad, then one of his boomer friends, was molesting her.

She lives in a different country. I haven nothing to do with her.

That’s fucked up man. I hope you’re ok

I wasn't for a very long time. But aside from a few temper issues I'm doing pretty well now.

That’s good. What exactly did she do to you?

Sorry to hear that user. Hope you found a way to live peacefully.

Attached: D31B72BB-E340-446C-8EBE-25E267B72477.jpg (483x800, 79K)

thlap athhhhhh

Thanks. Never moved past it though. I actually plan to an hero in a few weeks, I'll continue the fight against the jews in the next astral dimension or some shit.

This is the oddest data mining thread I think I have seen yet. Wut in the actual fuck glow niggers ?

I got cat called by some teenage girls on the street one time, I'm still trying to come to terms with it, it's very hard to deal with the PTSD which resulted, every day is a struggle for me now.

Attached: hitormiss.png (405x719, 441K)

I #believeyou. May your damaged soul find peace one day.

An 16 years old aryan goddess10/10 forced me to have wild sex with her for 6 hours straight once, never could forgot the trauma

Same. It was awesome.

my mom molested me until i was 8 or 9

took me in shower with her

breastfed me

cunt is a cunt

You were 7 for 15 months?

Based Lana poster.

Jesus, thats aweful.

My mom makes me rub her feet, cook, clean and take the trash out in exchange for living here. Last time I rubbed her feet she started moaning and I think she knew it was making me uncomfortable because she started moaning even louder and moved her feet around my lap, I think she was trying to see if I had a boner so she could tease me about it. I told her afterwards I wasn't rubbing her feet anymore and she just said "we'll see" and now youtube and roblox are blocked

Is this a true story? How old are you?

Unfortunately it's true

Somewhat, my ass was grabbed by a girl when I was a on a field trip during elementary by obviously older girls.

It felt strange. Not sure if it could qualify as sexual assault because I'm a guy and we all know guys cant be sexually assaulted.

THAS RITE

Man I love the black hebrews I wanna visit America and egg them on

That's fucking gay, dude. All of us on here are suffering. I can't say whether or not your suffering is worse than mine, but I can tell you you're not alone.

If you wait it out, whatever your going through now will end some day, and you'll be glad you didn't do it, once it's over.

The worst partis that suicide is literally what the kikes, and liberals want. They are trying to normalize this shit. Hollywood encourages this shit all the fucking time. Who knows, maybe there is something you're consuming that's making you want to do it. Basically, if you kill yourself, you are no better than a dumb tranny.

Fight the suicide cult, and fight for your place in this world, you fucking nigger.

>have you ever been sexually harassed or assaulted?
I wish

I dont drink, smoke or do drugs man. I'm sorry but I'm literally broken. I wouldn't be able to contribute to anything as I am now. If WW3 started tomorrow and it was the West v the Rest believe me Id gladly die for that cause but that's all I could do.

Just a little, it was enough to make me want to genocide jews and their golems.

Why was she arrested? What the fuck?

fucking newfag memeflaggot

Are you retarded or something? Fucking move out.
What kind of military aged man rubs his moms feet, and plays Roblox?

If you're too broke to live elsewhere, join the military. Seriously, dude. Do what it takes to leave.

some thot I worked with in college enjoyed saying nasty shit/invading my personal space on the regular

I guess you could call that sexual harassment, but I didn't care as I enjoyed the attention at the time

she was 9/10 too, oh well

cringe

Well, that's gay, and weak, and I think you know that you're better than that.

yup
>In HS, fellow classmate, girl, grabbed my junk and felt for a while
>at 15, step sister 20, date raped by her
>Neighbors mom would constantly hit on me, not really harassment but i was seeing a pattern
Tons more small incidents, more getting gropped mostly, nothing really traumatizing or anything i even cared happen

I still get whores hitting on me constantly, I fucking hate it. All i want is the mythical "good girl" and all i get are sluts.

Hey user, cheer up my man. I know it sounds stupid but there's more to life than just that. Why don't you take this opportunity and energy, since we are talking about rape and all that, and try to help people with the same problem as you there? Believe suicide is NOT the answer and won't ever be. Believe me. If you give up and do it, you are just ceasing the opportunity to good things to happen to you!
You're stronger than that, but your way to deal with this and maybe other problems are dragging you down and feeling miserable is not something that will do great for you. Look for help my friend.

I don't want you to do that, user. Go seek help from somewhere. They can help you through it. If you talk to people, you can see it from a detached, reasonable perspective. As it is now you probably only see it as having experienced it, in an emotional way. It's impossible to move past it like that. So look up some people and talk to them.

I give you my word, as an anonymous poster of Jow Forums, that I still have hope for you. Don't give up.

Pilled down and raped by a woman. She was 23 I was 25.
we're still alright with each other.

i am asexual, i get raped on the daily

Worked Appliance repair for 6 years, commercial and residential. Most work was in restaurants, and gas stations.
Cat called and gropped almost every fucking day.
The worst is when they stand closer than nessisary so their tits touch you, and they always, I mean always grope my arms.
I do enjoy the social spats the girls have when I walk in, like they collectively figure out who I belong to.
Women are so fucking simple.

Attached: 1538065319679.jpg (248x187, 11K)

Bump

Middle aged women sexually harressed me in the work place several times. Homos have sexually harressed me several timea outside.

?