SUCK IT GUN GRABBING FAGGOTS

Score one for one of the most cucked states in the nation. Gun grabbers on suicide watch.
>blog.tenthamendmentcenter.com/2019/03/maryland-senate-unanimously-passes-bill-to-ban-state-police-from-denying-firearms-to-medical-marijuana-users/?fbclid=IwAR2FSUmrRuK5xPpAGZOENteCtEI8SbFzFiMk8jvFAlHvbjMUGzQNsu5IiA4

Attached: bigstock-US-Constitution-with-Hand-Gun-54437348-1200.png (1200x628, 447K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5169210/us-gun-control-laws-history-timeline/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know its just a matter of time. Don't be delusional.

14 states have nullified federal firearms regulation and more are signing on. The states dont give af about the fed, suck on it faggot.

The US is far more based than you think, Ivan. Even half of california is country hick farmers (beaners included) who would rather die than give up their guns.

Its about slowly changing the mentality of people and putting more and more restrictions until guns are available, but really hard to get. This has worked numerous times and there is no reason for it not to work in the US. It already is happening actually.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>Its about slowly changing the mentality of people
But that isn't working. We have had this discussion over and over again. Youngfags who buy into the propaganda are escaping it with age. You can't change American spirit. Remember the "assault weapon ban" of 2004? Neither do I because it didnt happen in my state, no matter how hard you kvetch, we will never give up our guns. FFS ive spoken to the police here ad nauseam and they are all pro 2a. Have fun living in denial while I stock ammo.

>It already is happening actually

in faggot states maybe. I order a gun online and it's in my house the next day

But most state gun laws have gotten better over time

Attached: Right_to_Carry_timeline.gif (676x509, 98K)

Fucking this

UK :
80s - centrefire semi auto ban
96 - centrefire pistol ban
97 - rimfire pistol ban
06 - airsoft gun loicence
15 - Scottish airgun loicence
18 - attempts to ban high velocity bolt action and actual band on semi-semi auto guns.

Slavery was in the constitution too once. Didn't last for that long.
>You can't change American spirit.
That's a beautiful fantasy, but its not working in real life. More and more people are questioning the availability of guns, more and more people believe they should be at least restricted. And that's just the first step. You have already given tons of your freedoms away in exchange for safety and guns aren't an exception.

you keep saying that, I keep my guns

LMAO at your life UK

((They)) will try and do it to you too y'know?
1986-1996 we were under a 'Conservative' government.

>That's a beautiful fantasy
ORLY? Why is it then that my state is making suppressor / silencers legal again? You faggots dont seem to understand TO THIS DAY how America really works. We are already balkanized. They are called STATES for a reason. Each has it's own government that at any moment can tell the fed to GO SUCK A DICK. Which we have (my state included) many times, including on the gun issue.. WE JUST PASSED PERMITLESS OPEN CARRY FAGGOT. So I guess your narrative of "muh creeping gun law" is bullshit and only applies to the most cucked statees in the country. Your fucking retarded bro. You keep talking yet I KEEP GETTING FREE'ER. EVEN MY GUNS ARE LAUGHING AT YOU FUCKING COMMIE BLOCK GRUEL EATING PUDDLE HOPPING FAGGOTS.

Attached: successbreedsjealousy.jpg (443x380, 39K)

see

>You have already given tons of your freedoms away in exchange for safety and guns aren't an exception.
Not willingly and I sure as hell won't be willingly giving guns up.

Attached: 1471657527406.jpg (902x871, 173K)

Keep them while you can. Don't forget to chant "shall not be infringed" like some mantra, thinking its going to somehow change the future.
And that's where your greatest weakness is. Its kinda funny how you fail to understand it when its right in front of you.
time.com/5169210/us-gun-control-laws-history-timeline/
Don't tell me you don't see a pattern here
Americans think they are special, but they really aren't. They are trading their freedoms for security in a blink of an eye. Its just a matter of time till they lose the guns too.

>days without a mass shooting in ameriturd

>days without getting knoifed or acid attacked - 0

Cool. more Right wingers will kill themselves via suicide and their own family members via domestic violence. This next to opioids, voting Republican to kill their own healthcare and welfare, is the best white genocide there is.

I don't really mind what you tell yourself to feel better. Just don't get surprised in a couple of decades when you have to go through months of checks to get a basic handgun. But keep posting memes, it will undoubtedly make a change.
I didn't see any fighting when the Patriot Act was passed.

I understand that being a Ruskie you are given a blackpill at birth, but our culture is totally different from that of Europe (sans the Czech Republic, which has also managed to keep its guns in spite of leftist pressures).

That's a super duper cool story bro

Attached: whooza.jpg (844x440, 82K)

The mentality of firearms has only been growing in favor of more firearms. 70 years ago, it was very difficult to get a license to own a pistol. Now? Pff ezpz

Slavery denied "humans" basic rights to life. Guns do not deny niggers the chance to be free

Lick my feminine nazi balls you bolshevic kike

Attached: sleazecore BR.jpg (2448x3060, 1.52M)

You fail to address my point and instead go all the way "You are all lying! I am special because that would make me feel better. It has worked in my country numerous times, but this time it won't!"

This kills the commie

Attached: dragonman-2z0qb8g9v3v34ikhjzxgyllakhnduknty2qy37m89pb7vvrkk.jpg (736x418, 445K)

In a couple decades I'll be printing off 1911's in my bedroom

Attached: my_printer.jpg (1632x1224, 247K)

And...you fail to address mine. My state JUST passed open permit-less carry. What do you have to say about that? "MUH GUN CULTURE IS DECLINING VIA CULTURAL MARXIST PROPAGANDA HUUURRR". nope.

The perception of "human rights" changes over time, which is the result of changes in mentality. 200 years ago a negro wasn't even considered to be much of a human, now its different. Same goes for guns.
I am sorry for telling you uncomfortable truths, but this isn't a safe space.

The American is right, though. You don't live here, so no matter how much tv you watch, you'll never know what is actually going on here, or the sediment of the average American. That's the problem with you eurofags: you watch American tv and news networks and converse with your fellow europoors about America, and yet you somehow think that makes you a experts on our culture and day to day happenings of average Americans

No. You'll never understand until you live here. My brother has spent 7 years trying to explain to germans our gun culture, but they never understand, ever.

You have no perspective on being American. Non compliance is our life blood.

Attached: TA11E+RM07 GISELLE XPRODUCTS.jpg (3853x1251, 773K)

You state passed, a couple of other tightened their restrictions. And the best thing - you still ended up believing you have won. It works like a charm, its genius to a certain extent.
Keep telling yourself that.

Human beings, regardless of what era it was, still had emotional responses to/about other human beings. There is a clear difference between owning other human beings and being able to own a firearm, especially because the human beings cant be fired out of a barrel at umpteenth feet per second

>by winning you are actually losing
There is a reason Russia could never beat America.....

You have complied with just about everything your government put on you throughout the last century.
I operate through facts, you go with the "you won't understand approach". See the difference here?

Gun laws have become more laxed over the years tho

What facts? You cant rule out the human FACTor on these kinds of things, ivan

I personally have not.

I will... Stay mad, vodkanigger.

Attached: 1460663144024.png (2140x1739, 3.89M)

See? You can't even comprehend the basics of divide and conquer strategy. You managed to kill an enemy, but he shot 4 of your fellow-soldiers and you end up claiming victory. That's how you lose, every time. And not only you, its a universal approach.

Good, make sure you can keep your state like that then, because looking at California and Oregon? With their populations of useless vapid leftists migrating elsewhere?

You don't have a point beyond "Western Europe has fallen wrt gun rights, therefore so will America"

Dude i could quite literally bribe your cops and get a russian firearms license.

Nobody is dividing and conquering a country with more guns than the population.

Well, you aren't a state, are you?
Like the passing of the Patriot Act, the numerous other restrictions that have been imposed throughout time. Taxes, personal freedom violations etc. That's a trend which generates a logical conclusion.

We have more guns now than before the patriot act lol

Alaska did. Huffpo salt

Attached: HAHAHAHAHA!!.jpg (765x605, 156K)

That's because Russia is corrupt as hell. What is your point?
Its not a physical conquest, of course.
My point is - this strategy has worked numerous times already and I fail to see why it won't work in the future. It doesn't even have much to do with Europe's experience.

Ive given you a bunch of facts, and yet you continue with "it's gonna h-happen s-someday guis" yet it doesn't. States have the right to regulate themselves. It has always been that way, yet, the federal government cannot undue the most important aspects of the constitution. The states themselves can't even "disarm" under the law. Because the constitution is supreme over all law in America. Should anyone in a state that has strict gun laws be disarmed illegally, they can sue the piss out of their state in a court of law, which happens regularly.

Based AK.

The Patriot Act wasn't about guns, it was about exchanging the very basics of US foundation - freedoms, for security.

Beautiful. A .38 special version...