A bunch of niggers just moved into my neighbourhood and I feel as if I'm about to vomit

I haven't posted here in years, lived my life and thought Jow Forums's theories are all bullshit after all that amounts to nothing. But now that a bunch of brown immigrants moved even into my suburban, quite wealthy neighbourhood I feel dizzy from the cognitive dissonance, as if I'm about to faint. They are trying to get everywhere and it's a matter of time before we are fucking Brazil 2.0. I don't care about Europe as a whole, or even the whole country. I just want my city to be white, is this so much to ask? Oh my God it's all so disgusting and I feel there's nothing I can do about it without being branded a social outcast and having to live the rest of my life locked in my basement, always looking over my shoulder.

Attached: HomeTown.jpg (799x599, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JzzE6XLbC8M
owczarek.com.pl/blog/2007/01/06/all-the-women-of-simon-mol
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are already fucking your women

You guys are the coming economic powerhouse of Europe. You need immigrants are your oligarchis need to maintain the economic growth at a chinese-tier level.

Your benevolent government will make sure they're brown christians so they can fit in your society. Congolese, Philippinose and various middle easterns Christ followers will soon be shipped on your cities and you will see for yourself the beauty of it.

I am a bit jealous.

pay your due innate superiority tax, feed the browns to your own people's expense, and let the nasty monkey breed out still more curses upon the earth, goy. What are you racist or something? Brown plagues need you to keep them alive. Feed your replacements.

I already knew that and rejected it at the same time becasue I never saw them with any consistent frequency. Now that they are about to live next to me I'm holding back throwing up.

kek

kys slav, borders are a social construct

>niggers moved into my neighbourhood
So more of your own kind? Noice

Attached: 1491122483023168.jpg (599x900, 66K)

>i only care about myself

i don't even feel sorry for you

We warned you.
This time, LISTEN!
Get right with Jesus while the blood still runs warm in your veins.

Attached: image.jpg (2596x1927, 1.72M)

That's kinda how we feel being surrounded by dirty Pole immigrants.

But what more can I fucking do? There's no solution other than throwing in some anti-nigger remarks from time to time in my social circles so that my friends pick up on it and think, or atleast act the same way. But it's bullshit cope and means nothing in the long term.

lace up those boots and get to work

What are you expecting me to do?

HOW MUCH FOR THE LITTLE GIRL? SELL ME YOUR CHILDREN!
youtube.com/watch?v=JzzE6XLbC8M

Why would niggers move into a whiter, colder and more alcoholic version of Africa?

What's your point? I'm a man and not the second coming of Christ here to save the world and I'm not autistic enough to pretend I am.

You didn't work hard enough to make more money

You didn't work hard enough to acquire a trad wife

You didn't work hard enough to have 4-5 children

Now you pay. You pay dearly. You pay with everything.

Did you think not giving a shit and gaming and not taking up a respectable career was going to result in someone else solving your problem for you?

Is that they same thing you say when you get Haitians?

you know this is exactly how the British feel about you Poles

just want to point out these are shitskins

Attached: 1530945447664.gif (255x190, 17K)

Poland hasn't had its internal community completely rotted away yet.
Are you sure you can't be more proactive in getting other residents to campaign politically against this happening?

What do I care? What people of other countries think of mine is irrelevant to my life.

I've seen people try to do that. They just get branded as Korwin fanatics and become social rejects, supported only by teenagers pretty much.

Gib back Ost-Mark

Could start a klan? Your country isn't pozzed like the US or the West so you presumably wouldn't have government niggers infiltrating it. It could be useful forming a group with some like minded individuals and driving the brown folks out.

Or get into the city council and focus on having them banned some how legally.

I always knew Pooland would be a liability in V4

Now you fucking understand how we burgers feel.

Don't be afraid to speak out, even if people disagree and mock you. Don't become like us. I can't even get groceries without seeing at least one coal burner.

i'm polish.

KILL THEM.

I've been to Hungary, you are not better off. Not in the slightest.

just fucking get a gun and kill them at night you fucking pussy

You thought the EU gibs were for free??

i was a social outcast once, a drifter even.

Attached: 1551162021272.png (509x614, 528K)

YOUR neighbourhood? Sorry, what? You meant to say THEIR neighbourhood. Hand it over, bigot.

We have a total of 6000 niggers. Well, most of them are students I think. There can be weeks when I don't see a single nigger.

also we're a small country, we need workers much more than you yet we're not importing them. We had a referendum where 93% or hungarians voted "no niggers please"

please stop this madness Boland

>We have a total of 6000 niggers
Way too many.

Why are there so many niggers in Europe anyway? I just spent 2 weeks in Italy and there were African scammers and Pajeets fucking e v e r y w h e r e
I thought I was going to Europe to get away from niggers and yet there they were

Sou d like a tumblrina bro.
Ever read king of warsaw by rooshv.
Moroccan dude is giving tips to bang top rier polish girls

we get somalian muslims
t. minnesotan

It's usually that people who agree on that issue just exchange knowing looks and don't do anything about it. Trying to bring something up like this in an open conversation would make other think I'm delusional :(

their niggers why do you expect logic

This worse then gypsys there aint that true

Is it illegal to pour petro on their house in the middle of the night and set it on fire? If it is then definitely don't do that

For all the years, you supported this by not being aware. Only when it hits you directly, you begin thinking. People like you are disgusting, pathetic creatures with no principles. Whine elsewhere

it's worse here my dude.

Attached: niggermap.jpg (926x618, 286K)

Well, 6000 out of 10 million is not so bad. Considering how many Austria has for instance

Soros

Which city is this?

>dont care about europe
>dont care about country as whole
Your mistake were all in this together and you are especially in the same boat as your countrymen, you should have listened to pol, you should have cared about europe and poland, now youre paying for it, no sympathy.

Attached: 1551951882337.jpg (771x723, 50K)

owczarek.com.pl/blog/2007/01/06/all-the-women-of-simon-mol

Fuck Warsaw, it's the epitome of everything that's wrong with Polish city folk turned up 999%, I didn't think anything that happens there would spread and yet here we are, watching it happening

Naive dumbass, stop watching the news
They are almost ALL muslim 60IQ animals

That happens everywhere in eurostan. Get the hell over it.

Attached: jews escape.jpg (429x231, 37K)

Stage a fake gas explosion or get some carbon monoxide or get some burner phones and swat them.

>I don't care about Europe as a whole, or even the whole country. I just want my city to be white, is this so much to ask?

With an attitude like that, yes.

This is like not giving a fuck that your neighbour's house is on fire, then getting upset that it spreads to yours.

Oh Poland...those negros will teach you how to screw in a lightbulb

Attached: 635F8A20-9666-41D4-896B-FE3C758182A6.jpg (376x710, 93K)

Fuck your virtue signaling. The fact I don't cry myself to sleep every night lamenting about the fate of the world doesn't mean I'm a bad person.

This is what fags everywhere tell themselves. Fuck [x city] not like my based [shithole town/village]. Bit by bit their whole country is gone.
If I was you I'd sus football hooligans to beat them scared into leaving the country.

The new black plague is coming to europe and this time it will not forget you poland bro.

Attached: 45a2bdcb1f7483f3f11513e5385e69f9bd258f10ff1526c18149c9b6f45fc314.png (600x600, 490K)

>I don't care about Europe as a whole, or even the whole country. I just want my city to be white
That mentality is what got you where you are now.
Enjoy being surrounded by whites who just want to sit inside with their toasters. You're already below replacement rate let that sink in for how things are going to look in about 30 years.

You're late, been wasting time while we warned you. That'll cost you 3 niggers. Bag your quota and all will be forgiven.

Shut up retard. The real solution is getting involved into politics and voting people to represent us.
Engaging with the youth and breaking the new constituents of the party away from foreign interest and big business traitor sellouts.

What more could I have done if I were worring about the whole continent instead? I really don't know what you all are getting at, seriously

Dont vote for PIS or PO. Vote for some nationalists. Spread propaganda for them. Teach people how darkies behave in countries where their population is more than 1%. It would be best if you know somebody who lives in a country filled with niggers and use their stories to convert people.

Italy was the refugee port and they came from everywhere including Bangladesh, Somalia, etc

Now Spain is the new port.

>I don't care about Europe as a whole or even my country. But why my city!!
That's how it works retard. If it doesn't happen to ur city first it will happen later. That's why you should care about the countries that surround you before it gets to you.

can't outnig the nig

Also if the pic is Warszawa then no shit you gonna have a nigger infestation. Warszawa is a large city and a liberal shithole like Gdańsk.

You HAVE to speak up. Begin with your family, and tell them that you are afraid. Hopefully, your father should help you fix your arguments so they are easily enough to swallow for your average citizen.

Don't vote for PiS, they are liars and shabbes-goy neocons.
Vote for Konfederacja.

I'm in my 20s, it's impossible to find a normal woman who would want to settle down at that age unless you are a millionare or extremely successful in some way. Red pill principles apply in Poland like in any other country.

Poznan

I suggest doing activities to drive out the nigger menace. They are a blight upon this world and all niggers need to be sterilized.

Yeah man, no shit. Now how do you actually do it in the real world so that what you are doing is legal and won't get you locked up or killed?

Based. user if we just had a few million other people of like mind we could wipe out this nigger curse and make the world a better place forever.

you forgot about cigans or you consider them hungarians?leave poland alone paprikabro.dravidians are as bad as nogs.

autism

Deny jobs. Deny services. Deny them everything you can. Deny them even answers when they talk. Call the police everytime you witness illegal behaviours. And never relax.

Don't ask stupid questions, user.

You know what to do.

Attached: ea4.png (396x385, 94K)

I'm black. My wife is white. Knowing this, please describe your anger level. Please go into detail.

no, they are not hungarian. but most of them are christian, they work and most important, they speak hungarian. Yes, you heard me right: They work. Orban managed to scare them into working. And what does a working gipsy do? make less babies.

Besides, hungarian women don't fuck gipsies. They are a seperate minority, good slaves. We don't need niggers tho. Niggers are dumber and more agressive than gipsies, they don't speak the language, they are an immense burden.

Good to have gipsies tho, they are excellent slaves. Sometimes even quite handy: Gipsies are considered the best roof layers around here.

not even mad, will kill you both. very simple.

czeched, I hate to inform you,but (((they))) already figured out how to deal with football hooligans, it worked in UK, it will work everywhere.
pic related

Attached: sparta.jpg (962x1134, 395K)

>I'm black.

no, you're not sweetie

You mean Posen

Anger level: denial

This is my favorite.

nah, I gave up on germans. I don't care if every german bitch gets pregged by a feral nigger.
I just know that you're a commie larper

You have to use poor grammar for your act to be convincing.

Nobody is angry here user, people doubt Kraut posters a lot because they usually like to post blacked and self degradation post.

>coming economic powerhouse of Europe
>Poland
hahahaha

kek. it's sad yet amusing

What would you say your confidence level in your statements are? 100%?

>nah, I gave up on germans. I don't care if every german bitch gets pregged by a feral nigger.

Nothing wrong with that, they deserve it for WW2, I wonder what face would have my grand grandpa if he was still alive.

You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet

Well its only tears from now on.

Attached: 1552002881016.jpg (796x1024, 127K)

Retard, they will come after S*rbia after Germany is fully Brazilified.

Ahh Poznan, I love that place. At least Polish men don’t take too much shit from people like Americans do. You guys were practically born fighting. You’d have to roll an American off the couch with a forklift to get him motivated enough to fight for his country let alone someone stealing his women, his land, or his cheeseburger.

only problem is they still make way more babies/consume welfare and produce more crime, but it's good to hear things might be going in good direction.show us the way, we need it as well.

And u vote for them

90% it's a LARP, or at the very least you're an American black. African blacks are stupid and don't know how to English.

>We will come for Serbia after Germany...
Fixed it for you.