If Adolf was alive today he would side with Israel

Hitler through the haavara agreement to help jews move to british palestine. Communists have made Hitler and nazis to be pure evil. Many communists are jews. Hitler didn't hate jews like "I hate jews", Hitler was more like Ilham Omar hates jews. Hitler was like Ilhan Omar, he wasn't that bad.

Attached: hitnom2.jpg (470x683, 69K)

hitler was a jew tool, your stupid bait is closer to truth than you intended

>jew tool
Is that because his father was a Rothschild?

And I think that a lot of history has been altered much like fake news. I don't see many things hitler said about supremacy but he did talk about the jewish supremacy and that is freaky.

>Hitler didn't hate jews,
>He would side with Israel
>He was more like Ilham Omar
the absolute state4 of burgers

Attached: 465768798756.jpg (650x690, 79K)

He will join hands with Putin and lay the Eurasian Empire.

Yes we have all gone quite mad.

Attached: 1541235150467.gif (365x298, 1.24M)

The very existence of Israel as an ethno-state legitimises any and all other drives to create nations along ethnic lines. This is why people like Tommy "good goy" Robinson fall into line with the Israelis. You can't have only one ethno-state.

>inb4 (((yes we can)))

don't get me wrong, hitlers criticism of the international jewry is *absolutely* spot on. but this was all pretty much well known, discussed and published before, as world was already waking up to international jew menace. his actions and proposed solutions on the other hand were absolutely disastrous for european civilization and completely beneficial to the jew.

Maybe he didn’t want to kill them, but even so. Yeah...

Attached: 5CC95EA7-EE63-470B-B570-34E95DDD2A30.jpg (750x834, 399K)

>joins hands with subhuman he despises.
It's almost as if Jow Forums larpers haven't read anything he wrote or said about Slavs and other Eastern Europeans.

There are no communist jews, communism for everyone else sure, but not for the jews.

you haven't read Mein Kampf, don't you?

Good Goy, have a shekel

>20.9% Arab
>ethnostate

People still use this 80 IQ argument? You literally have to take a racial purity test to apply for citizenship. It’s literally the Jewish midnight dream of Dicky Spencer actualized

is your primary language yiddish or hebrew? it's clearly not english.

Retard

Sure, but we still have to get rid of Israel, and Jews in general, since kikes haven't stopped scheming around, despite getting their ethnostate.

if hitler was alive today he'd gas the jews

Look what Hitler brought in this world.

Really makes you think.

Attached: 1548273048663.jpg (2000x5000, 2.99M)

Nice damage control, magapede.
You lurred idiots in 2016, now everyone knows about Zognald.

Top schizo

If Hitler was alive today he'd be one of those mass-murdering incels like Elliot Rodgers. Hitler didn't "hate jews", he used Jews to vent his frustration and blame everything on one scapegoat. In the incel's case it is women (and more recently jews, blacks, spics, etc as well).

Hitler was a huge autistic failure in life before he became le fuehrer.

I don't see any

Idiotic thread.
Dont bother replying to it.

t. Lauren Coalburner

Attached: 1512378811531.png (1739x859, 245K)

The absolute cognitive dissonance of this thread holly shit kill yourself dude.

Attached: 1551967131996.png (828x612, 314K)