Take the fatchick pill

Oh you've never had sex with a 300lb girl? Then you haven't lived.

Pure euphoria.

Attached: Perfection..png (600x408, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cHzmfYLVV6w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fat women are said to have more fat around the vagina which makes it "tighter." AKA the fat is crowding the vagina much like it does to a fat persons heart.

That being said due to epigenetics fat women are very likely to have fat children.

>went to work party
>Got drunk
>meet 280 lbs chick from work
>Got too horny for my own good
>Gave her the ol lickeroo
>Have sex
>she can't breathe
>Doggy style to finish
>Notice strange skin around ass crack
>Ignore it
>Nut and sleep
>Wake up fatty gone
>Go to medical school 6 months later
>Get to dermatology
>Mfw the weird skin around her ass crack was a highly contagious rash

Attached: v1.jpg (300x300, 15K)

hah, my ex was a fat bitch (not 300, fuck, but still a heifer) and no, you're not missing a damned thing. Fat women are trash in bed, they take up too damned much space, they're lazier, you deal with more self-conscious bullshit, and they eat too damned much while expecting you as usually with a women, to pay for it. Only you pay more to make sure her disgusting ass grows larger.

Worst thing about it was, back when she wasn't a total fat pile of lard she was fucking hot and had massive tits. Screw fat ass women. You got one job you dumb fucking hole. Don't become an unattractive blob I don't want to bang. She failed. I lost sexual interest. I hope she dies of cancer.

My new gf going on a year now however, isn't fat. Things are looking up. For now.

Is the meme that fat chicks suck the best cock true?
I've only rooted skinny chicks.
8-(

>I hope she dies of cancer.

Attached: 1335514401180.gif (569x510, 6K)

It's hard wired within the male brain you know...
Black girls, hispanics, can hit the buttons that trigger male attraction just fine.

Fat? Nope. It comes across as diseased. Repellent.

sage

Dumb fucking skank took advantage of situations, and threw me out on my ass. No warning, just bye I don't like you anymore.

I slept, on a bunch of blankets, on a floor, like a fuckin' rat in a nest. After coming home from a 6 day work week, and irrc from a 12 hour shift I do believe was how it went down. Three years of my life wasted being with that bitch. You're damned right she can go die of cancer.

shut the fuck op. bitch broke two of my ribs when she leant forwards and put her hands on my chest whilst she was on top
no

are chimney captchas to scare kikeposters?

Fatties are more likely to do things to please a non fatty man. Just tell them to suck your bepis and she'll do it until you get bored and want to fuck her.

She'll let you degrade her and fuck her any way you want, you can make her suck the poon goo off your weewee as you face fuck her.

You can nut as fast as you want and she won't complain then you can kick her out straight after with no whining.

Unfortunately I can tell you for a fact that, no they are terrible.

Absolutely fucking based OP! Nothing luck sex with a fatty! Though I do recommend pouring flour over her first to find the wet spots, some fat folds can be confused as front and back holes if not careful! Also recommend against letting her ride cowgirl for obvious reasons!

NO

Jokes on them

May they die in diabetes and heart disease

Attached: 1543523268228.png (750x580, 286K)

I think I hate fat people more than niggers. At least niggers didnt choose to be niggers.

How much fat your body contains isn’t determined by genetics.
Fat women cause fat children via unhealthy lifestyles. Take a kid born to fat parents and feed them meats, grains, fruits, and have them exercise often and they won’t be fat.
Being fat is hard if you actually move around a lot. Humans were built to store fat, we do it so easily now because people rarely exercise. By exercise I mean real workouts. Chasing exhaustion for at least 6 hours.

I have had sex with a really overweight girl and it was terrible. She looked really cute and it looked like she took care of herself. She shaved and stuff and it was all clean.

But then off came her clothes and the smell was just atrocious. Worst sex I've had in ages. She couldn't suck dick neither, she actually bit my cock. That was a white fatty.

Then I thought, maybe the black BBW's are the way to go and yeah.. That was way better. It helps that the hip to waist proportions are better to look up and she obviously knew how to clean her ass.

That being said, I prefer my pear shaped wife. Big ass, big tits. Small waist. That's the life brothers.

How fat is America now?

Like 80%+ is obese or worse.

How much low IQ is there in that place for people to mindlessly eat garbage all day when they only earn $4/hr ?

>muh dick mofugga. shiiieet.

been with many, can confirm.

amazing sex, just find the right one. it's just like normal women...some good ...some bad...with smell / looks etc.

it feels awesome

and...let's not forget..easy converts to the movement as they will do anything to please.

fat chick nationalism, then make em loose weight once they are based....they will want to anyway then. worked for me.

That's true. This one fat chick I was fucking for awhile stuck my whole hairy nutsack in her mouth and then sucked on each ball individually. I didn't ask her to do it she just did it out of nowhere and it completely surprised me. Felt good, tho... Never had my ballsack nibbled on. It was like picrelated. Then later she texted me asking to hang out and get to know eachother when we were sober. Fuckin nope. Dropped and ghosted.

Attached: us-toy-tmp-images-catalog-products-h-u-hungryhippos22.jpg (757x768, 121K)

Attached: 1548074086508.jpg (400x336, 27K)

Attached: DD751FC1-5CF9-4293-99A8-2AF3842C2F3A.png (1334x750, 2.23M)

I’ll stick to attractive girls.
Thanks tho.

It's eerie to have a fat girl on your jock.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cHzmfYLVV6w

>have fat fetish
>wife is 120 lbs because being fat is expensive, unhealthy, and limits outdoor activity

It's a doggie dog world out here